PDA

View Full Version : Why are shoppers leaving unhappy?

tangerine25
09-24-11, 12:23 PM
I'm using the Fashion Story app on an Android platform. Suddenly, no matter what I do, more than half of my shoppers are leaving my story unhappy. I have tried countless re-designs, having tons of merchandise vs. less merchandise, making all items easy to access, lots of mirrors and dressing rooms, but they're still leaving unhappy. Is this a bug for the Android platform? It's very frustrating and takes the fun out of the game!

groovy26
09-24-11, 12:57 PM
When I did my last re-design, I noticed the same thing was happening to me. One of the changes I made was putting my two cashiers right next to each other. When I put a space in between them (or a table) it fixed my problem. Hope that helps

kooky panda
09-24-11, 01:37 PM
I'm using the Fashion Story app on an Android platform. Suddenly, no matter what I do, more than half of my shoppers are leaving my story unhappy. I have tried countless re-designs, having tons of merchandise vs. less merchandise, making all items easy to access, lots of mirrors and dressing rooms, but they're still leaving unhappy. Is this a bug for the Android platform? It's very frustrating and takes the fun out of the game!
Can you post a picture of your shop?
If so we may be able to give you some suggestions.

janibany
09-24-11, 04:34 PM
I watched your store for some minutes... It seemed that there were not enough changing rooms sometimes and they were unhappy

tangerine25
09-24-11, 05:03 PM
I'm unable to upload a picture for some reason. My shop name is Tangerine's, if you want to stop by and see how things are laid out. I just bought my sixth dressing room (for a 12 x 15 space) at janibaby's suggestion and it didn't help. Shoppers are still leaving unhappy, and there's no indication why like the ''mirror'' or ''dressing room'' icons. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Rachael98
09-24-11, 05:07 PM
I'm unable to upload a picture for some reason. My shop name is Tangerine's, if you want to stop by and see how things are laid out. I just bought my sixth dressing room (for a 12 x 15 space) at janibaby's suggestion and it didn't help. Shoppers are still leaving unhappy, and there's no indication why like the ''mirror'' or ''dressing room'' icons. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Try moving your cash registers around a bit...I'm not sure if that'll do anything; but I think I remember that and it's worth a try;).

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:50 PM
I seem to randomly have shoppers leave unhappy. I have enough dressing rooms and mirrors but sometimes ill just get a random broken heart or two... I have no idea why. My rating will drop a point then go right back up as soon as another customer is happy...

janibany
09-25-11, 04:34 AM
Can it be dressing rooms and mirrors are 'too far away' from clothes ans accesories? I had this problem, bought more changing rooms but did not help until I placed two in the middle of the store. Since then, everybody happy. I saw you have mirrors in the middle, but they were missing changing rooms acording to the message over their heads. Sometimes it gives me the impression that they don't want to walk so much.

tangerine25
09-25-11, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I split up my cash registers and moved two dressing rooms (with mirrors) to the middle of the store. Now everybody seems to be happy. I guess the game works best if you make things accessible from all areas of the store.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I split up my cash registers and moved two dressing rooms (with mirrors) to the middle of the store. Now everybody seems to be happy. I guess the game works best if you make things accessible from all areas of the store.

Excellent-thank you for posting back:).

janibany
09-25-11, 01:15 PM
Yeeey! Congratulations