PDA

View Full Version : Update causing bugs with gifting

lynn3131
09-24-11, 08:57 AM
Since the update I am having problems with sending and receiving gifts. Today I received no gifts at all even though friends have sent them. When sending just get message that neighbor at max etc... I an seeing this on all the story games not just bakery. I am playing on iPod touch 3.1.3 id lynn3131 game 1.2.5 also have ipad and have same problems. Reinstalling the games did not help.

greygull
09-24-11, 10:24 AM
There is a thread here about gifting issues http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17935-BS-and-RS-unlimited-gifting-(all-Games)

farmertammy39
09-24-11, 12:08 PM
i am having the same problems on bakery story... i use an iphone3 and have tried it on ipad.... wont allow gifting... when i do recieve gifts it will only allow me 2 have 1/50 of my cappichinoes ...and 4 3days my score 2 advance 2 next level has been stuck.... i am @ level 96 and im very sad.... please fix problems

farmertammy39
09-24-11, 12:08 PM
my storm ID is farmertammy39

krissysweet1
09-25-11, 01:20 PM
Since the update I am having problems with sending and receiving gifts. Today I received no gifts at all even though friends have sent them. When sending just get message that neighbor at max etc... I an seeing this on all the story games not just bakery. I am playing on iPod touch 3.1.3 id lynn3131 game 1.2.5 also have ipad and have same problems. Reinstalling the games did not help.

I am having the exact same problem. I am krissysweet1/Krissy Sweets on Bakery Story. I have only been able to receive gifts once in days. So many neighbors have been unable to receive any from me and have stopped tipping me. I have the exact same phone as yours and have been having problems since the upgrade. I have delved/reinstalled the game but the problem remains unresolved. Another neighbor told me that the glitch happened to her after she declined a gift, which I agree with them. I hope to have a solution or else not load anything g else from team lava.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 01:38 PM
I think most people are having gifting problems:(; hopefully TL can troubleshoot quickly.