PDA

View Full Version : How do I build things?????

DugiesHoney
09-24-11, 07:25 AM
I see that there are building items that people have gifted to me and I see that there are buildings that can be built because they have the hammer next to it, but how do you actually use the items given?

MiniLaura
09-24-11, 07:33 AM
Buy the item you want to build and place it on your farm. (The constructable items are the covered well, the silo, the shed, and the koi pond.)
An under construction thing will show up where you placed the item.
Click the under construction thing and a pop up will show up telling you how many materials you have and how many you need. If you're missing materials, you can request them through that pop up. If you aren't missing any materials, the pop up will simply tell you to build your item. Click and MAGIC! there's your new building or pond.

Dawns35
09-24-11, 10:50 AM
I play on an android phone and seem to be missing the construction "thing" Is it only available on Iphones & Ipads?

nmishii
09-24-11, 11:06 AM
Its been available for Android since mid-Aug. But you have to have done a manual update from the Android Market since then. If you have the auto update box checked it won't update.

One way to see if you have a version with the constructables is with the water. If the water on your crops is now animated, then you have the ability to build constructables and should follow what is posted above.

farmarific
10-29-11, 03:43 PM
What can you do with left over construction materials?

pinkster73
10-29-11, 03:50 PM
What can you do with left over construction materials?

They stay in your inventory in case you build something else