PDA

View Full Version : No more expansion

kipont
09-24-11, 01:53 AM
Once you have reached the maximum size of your city, the game is kind of finished. How about you have to maintain your space by paying some small amount as a kind of rent. If you do not play actively your space will be smaller but if you earn money and pay your rent you can keep your buildings and space.

joyirene
09-25-11, 12:10 AM
But then if people's city was full and they stopped playing, they would lose items? I think a better idea is just adding new expansions, a lot of players seem to be requesting that.

Missjay2u
09-25-11, 06:53 AM
I am currently on level 53 in City Story. This is the one game that I would make purchases and would like to do so now. However, I need to expand my city but the arrows for expansion are no longer present. Have I reached the max size for my city? If so, I guess I'm done with this game and out of all the "Story" Games City Story is my favorite. I have noticed that their are some members who are way beyond level 53 so how did they get to that point. Even if there is another expansion coming I would like to know at what level. Just like in Farm Story I am on level 37 but the expansion arrows tell me my next expansion will happen when I reach level 40. Please Help!

Rachael98
09-25-11, 08:25 AM
I am currently on level 53 in City Story. This is the one game that I would make purchases and would like to do so now. However, I need to expand my city but the arrows for expansion are no longer present. Have I reached the max size for my city? If so, I guess I'm done with this game and out of all the "Story" Games City Story is my favorite. I have noticed that their are some members who are way beyond level 53 so how did they get to that point. Even if there is another expansion coming I would like to know at what level. Just like in Farm Story I am on level 37 but the expansion arrows tell me my next expansion will happen when I reach level 40. Please Help!

Go Store->Enhancements->Expansions; if there are none left, you are at maximum until TL can bring out new expansions without crashing older devices:).

kingares
09-26-11, 01:52 PM
I agree, more expansions!!! Who wants a tiny city? With all of this new stuff coming out, it only makes sense...Also, does all the cool stuff really need to bought? I understand that in order to make a great game and have a team of developers you need money, but, the amount of gems for some of these items is crazy!