PDA

View Full Version : Stopped gettin popup with free gift

Leire22
09-23-11, 10:01 PM
When i finally decided i will take free gift, popup wont and wont showed up, restarted game, restarted ipad, nothing, other games ok, just this one stopped showing it, how i will buy it? This never happened to me, i am really disappointed.

Leire22
09-23-11, 10:16 PM
Can pls at least someone tell me if i buy gems package which been in pop up till i was getting it yet normally by tapping on gems abd buy if i also get free gift? Or do i need wait till maybe show up again popup with free gift offer?

greygull
09-23-11, 10:20 PM
You do need to buy from the pop up - not just buying. Did you try deleting and reinstalling?

Leire22
09-23-11, 10:25 PM
It is their bug, few hours ao was all ok, in farm story same problem, but there i dont mind, normally working ok only reastaurant, i made no changes. Why should i reinstall if it is no my fault.

greygull
09-23-11, 10:26 PM
Others have said that it brings it back for them. Seems to be happening more today then before, but has happened to several people before.

Leire22
09-23-11, 10:28 PM
It wont solve anything i did read many issue posts here today, to noone it helped. Only another work for me. I am tired from this, harware is harware - on that u cant make anything as changes, software same, if u did not make update, then it must be messing their server, they could change it somehow last hours only by put there something what was not there before, and problem is here.

Leire22
09-23-11, 10:31 PM
I go sleep, and they can put their gift to their butt. And if i will be yet alive if here finally will be fixed forum bugs and ppl can edit and make signs etc then all will be perfect, i am here 5 months and coder here cant ix in so long time this problem, it is everywhere same. Only tech issues all over the world.

Leire22
09-24-11, 06:15 AM
Ok it is not just me having this bug, i wrote on support, but nothing, i would expect, they will care at least, if the question is for buying gems, but they dont care. They only makes players angry.

kooky panda
09-24-11, 09:45 AM
Leire
If you are talking about the Sundae sofa free gift pop up, this morning mine was not there either. I restarted my device and went and played the game for a little, and my pop up came back.
You can try restarting or deleting your game and redownloading it but if you choose not to do the things that we have suggested here, then your only option is to wait for support to help you.

saintlover
09-24-11, 10:10 AM
I deleted and went to reinstall the game and I am getting an Error message from Itunes - ERROR 1004 please try again later. WTF

so now not only do i not have the free pop up gift, i no longer have bakery story at all!

Yes, I have restarted my device and that does not resolve the issue!

joyirene
09-24-11, 11:18 PM
You might have to sync with iTunes before you can reinstall it. And the popup doesn't show up for some people and disappears early for others. Very unpredictable! I'd think they want EVERYONES money lol.

willowsfarm
09-25-11, 04:16 AM
I have stopped getting pop ups as well on Farm Story. I did not get it this week. I deleted the application and re-started my device but problem is still there. I haven't even received a reply from Team Lava on my other problem of not being able to buy 50 or 105 gems tho' I can for the rest of the packages but it's a waste of time getting small gems, my limit is 105, the rest is just too expensive for my hip pocket. And this week I stopped getting the weekly pop up special. I am very disappointed. :(

kooky panda
09-25-11, 06:01 AM
I have stopped getting pop ups as well on Farm Story. I did not get it this week. I deleted the application and re-started my device but problem is still there. I haven't even received a reply from Team Lava on my other problem of not being able to buy 50 or 105 gems tho' I can for the rest of the packages but it's a waste of time getting small gems, my limit is 105, the rest is just too expensive for my hip pocket. And this week I stopped getting the weekly pop up special. I am very disappointed. :(

I had the same issue a while back . when I was trying to buy a certain package through Itunes I could only buy certain packages. I received an error on the other ones.
I seemed to be fine now. I did email support back then and they could not figure out why this happened. They are currently looking into the problem.

briguynv
09-25-11, 04:23 PM
The other day I deleted BS, to troubleshoot... and I couldn't install it again for 5 hours... I kept trying, I tried re-syncing to itunes, cuz I knew it was still in there... it kept saying "Cannot find app" synced everything but that one app... the error was both in downloading and re-syncing, downloading kept saying "waiting", then it would just disappear and never install. Was a major pain, luckily I didn't have any food spoil. I just kept trying off and on for 5 hours, and finally a download worked. I had rebooted numerous times as well, nothing seemed to help. It was if the game had vanished from the app store... was very weird. But now because of that, I'm very leery of every deleting again as a troubleshooting step.

saintlover
09-25-11, 05:35 PM
FYI on an itunes 1004 error...

Clearing out the cookies in safari fixed it. I updated software, itunes, even restored the devise to no avail... Finally found help on the apple site and the clean out of the cookies fixed it and i was able to reinstall my apps.

kooky panda
09-25-11, 06:15 PM
thanks for the tip. I have never gotten this error. Now I will know what to do. ( I have gotten the habit of syncing with itunes and clearing out cache and cookies on a regular basis.)

Leire22
09-30-11, 01:53 PM
I did all, nothing helped, it is bug in gamenot having anything with restarting device, or reinstalling, it wont simply help, it does not work even this friday if i click gems i see there is cointed offer, but i dunno which offer, and i cant buy it as i dont getthe pop up, i coyld not buy past free gift, and i am extremly disappointed. And also support email no reply, really sad.

Leire22
09-30-11, 01:57 PM
You might have to sync with iTunes before you can reinstall it. And the popup doesn't show up for some people and disappears early for others. Very unpredictable! I'd think they want EVERYONES money lol.
I also expected, they reply fast on email, and fix it, cuz they are losing money, not we, but as i see they dont care, this week same problem, or even worse, now i even dunno what is in pop up :((((

yo3ana
10-08-11, 04:27 PM
I'm not getting any purchase offers not this week and not the few previous weeks.... No pop up for Netherlands gate which I'd buy if I got chance.. Is this gonna be fixed any time soon?