PDA

View Full Version : did anyone buy gems today and received the gift (cabana lounge)???

tsuyoin
09-23-11, 07:55 PM
:confused: i wonder if im the only one who bought gems but have not received my gems and gift (already 8 hours).

usually when i buy gems, i get them right away... and just now the gift with purchase in restaurant story is gone...

please let me know what is the longest time u have been waited to see the gems/gift show up after purchased~~ i checked my credit card and they already took my $$.... and i sent email to TL but still pending .... >.< sad... sad... sad...

thanks~~~

kooky panda
09-23-11, 07:59 PM
:confused: i wonder if im the only one who bought gems but have not received my gems and gift (already 8 hours).

usually when i buy gems, i get them right away... and just now the gift with purchase in restaurant story is gone...

please let me know what is the longest time u have been waited to see the gems/gift show up after purchased~~ i checked my credit card and they already took my $$.... and i sent email to TL but still pending .... >.< sad... sad... sad...

thanks~~~

try restarting your device. If nothing, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.
If nothing, then you will need to wait on support .

tsuyoin
09-23-11, 08:06 PM
lol thx panda~
i already tried every possible way in the past 8 hours .... -.-
i reinstalled my game, restart my phone.....nothing really help... im hoping TL will get back to me asap~~

try restarting your device. If nothing, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.
If nothing, then you will need to wait on support .

gobblies
09-23-11, 08:39 PM
I got mine!!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff441/camerontully/2b2ead56.jpg

pinkster73
09-23-11, 09:05 PM
Way to rub it in gobblies :)

gobblies
09-23-11, 09:09 PM
Way to rub it in gobblies :)

Oh shush!!! ;)

talyon
09-23-11, 10:10 PM
It looks nice, but not my taste. Hope u get yours soon tsuyoin.

paisleysnana47
09-28-11, 09:44 AM
I did! Haven't received my cabana either! I figured I'd try to wait a few days and see if it got caught up....but it didn't! Sometimes it gets so frustrating! I love this game, but grrrrrrrrr!

kooky panda
09-28-11, 10:24 AM
I did! Haven't received my cabana either! I figured I'd try to wait a few days and see if it got caught up....but it didn't! Sometimes it gets so frustrating! I love this game, but grrrrrrrrr!

If you purchased the gems through the free gift with gem purchase pop-up and have not received your gems and/or item you will need to email
support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com)

Make sure you do check that the purchase went through. Support may need a copy of your receipt.
Provide them your storm ID, the game and the day you made the purchase.