PDA

View Full Version : No access to Halloween recipies

FitGurl414
09-23-11, 02:33 PM
I keep tipping other RS users and I see they have Halloween recipies cooking. I do not have access and I don't understand. I unistalled and reinstalled the game thinking that would fix the problem, it hasn't. I have Android. Help!:(

Rachael98
09-23-11, 02:56 PM
Have you seen this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17988-where-is-my-pumpkin-porridge)?

gennyroses
10-02-11, 08:53 AM
I didn't even know I could cook Halloween recipes. I wasn't ever given the option. Now that I've updated I lost all my halloween stew and pizza. And when someone gifts these items to me they do not show up. I've restarted the phone. Any other ideas?

greygull
10-02-11, 09:30 AM
You can try deleting and reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. Let us know if that makes them visible again.

1FeeBeedirt
10-07-11, 10:42 AM
I would NOT suggest deleting and reinstalling the game. I followed this instruction last night and have lost my drink machine, it isn't available for repurchase either.

greygull
10-07-11, 12:49 PM
I would NOT suggest deleting and reinstalling the game. I followed this instruction last night and have lost my drink machine, it isn't available for repurchase either.

That shouldn't have happened. I've done it several times without issue. I would suggest you email support@teamlava.com Give them your in game name, ID, game version, devise and it's version, and a description of what happened. They will be able to look into your game, and help return the drink machine and it's purchasing ability.