PDA

View Full Version : Gift is pending, why??

pacp
09-22-11, 06:10 PM
I hv a gift in pending mode when I click onto News. I tried Use Gift but it only shows previous food gift items. The pending gift is a Fuse. Could it be becos I do not hv an oven waiting to be built?

joyirene
09-22-11, 06:20 PM
It will probably stay there until you gift back that neighbor... I've seen a material stay pending though. Usually only foods do that.

nmishii
09-22-11, 06:46 PM
The gift is available for you to use to build your oven and has counted as one of your 20 daily gifts. You get the Use Gift button when you accept any type of gift and haven't already sent a gift to your neighbor.

For materials, TL reused a lot of the software for food even though you don't see materials in My Gifts. When you accept a gift, you'll get a message saying the gift is under "My Gifts," which is visible for food but not for parts. And the Use Gift button is the same - it'll take you to My Gifts where they stored the food but you don't see the parts.

Its entirely possible that they really store the parts in My Gifts, but they don't make it visible to the user. I say this because in Farm Story they store parts in the inventory with the other gifts. They make parts visible but not useable from the inventory.