PDA

View Full Version : Gems spent but I didn't buy anything

shanthraxx
09-22-11, 08:18 AM
I received an email saying that I need to post here. I'm not sure if this site is for fellow gamers or for TL but I'm hoping TL can fix this problem.

Sept 15th 9:30am while playing Bakery Story, I received a message saying ""Congratulations, you have spent 15 gems". I didn't buy anything with gems nor there was anything new in my bakery. But 15 gems were immediately taken out of my stash. I believe it was a technical glitch. I emailed TL right away but they've asked me to post it here. I would like those 15 hard earned gems credited back to me please.

Thank you

Rachael98
09-22-11, 08:28 AM
Reply to the e-mail saying that you are not reporting a bug or glitch:).

joyirene
09-22-11, 10:58 AM
That's very weird... I've never gotten a message saying "Congratulations, you have spent gems"

kooky panda
09-22-11, 11:05 AM
That's very weird... I've never gotten a message saying "Congratulations, you have spent gems"
I have not either. did you happen to take a screenshot of the message?

Rachael98
09-22-11, 11:10 AM
I have not either. did you happen to take a screenshot of the message?

Oh...I've never either. I didn't even notice:rolleyes:

cast1532
09-22-11, 11:16 AM
I might be wrong but I think you get that message when you completed of the badges task. Let me see if that's the case.

Rachael98
09-22-11, 11:22 AM
I might be wrong but I think you get that message when you completed of the badges task. Let me see if that's the case.

Oh! Yes, for silver on gem of a ______!

nmishii
09-22-11, 02:23 PM
I haven't seen that message either, but I am not doing badges yet.

So are the badges requiring you to spend 15 gems on nothing, or is it a summary of how many you spent at various times to complete the badge?

Rachael98
09-22-11, 02:27 PM
I haven't seen that message either, but I am not doing badges yet.

So are the badges requiring you to spend 15 gems on nothing, or is it a summary of how many you spent at various times to complete the badge?

I think in all games (but I'll use Farm as an example), there's a badge called Gem of a Person (sometimes gem of a place etc.).
Bronze-spend 5 gems
Silver-spend 15 gems
Gold-spend ? gems.

When you achieve the badge, it pops up with something like
"Congratulations, you achieved the silver badge for Gem of a Person by spending 15 gems! Reward-[x] coins".

cast1532
09-22-11, 02:28 PM
It's the summary of the things you have done in Farm Story.

cast1532
09-22-11, 02:34 PM
Rachael, it's 50 gems for the gold badge.

Rachael98
09-22-11, 02:36 PM
Rachael, it's 50 gems for the gold badge.

Thanks; I've never got that far:p!

pinkster73
09-22-11, 02:39 PM
Thanks; I've never got that far:p!

Rachael you have badges now?

Rachael98
09-22-11, 03:01 PM
Rachael you have badges now?

I had them the day I went round posting this-

ⓃⒺⓌ ⒻⒺⒶⓉⓊⓇⒺ!*, or for you this
AV~New Feature! Badges!!! Watered x10

So, yes:).

Superyalda
09-22-11, 04:05 PM
There's something buggy about BS and the gems. I had a thread about it but gm locked it.

I lost 10 gems. 5 one day and 5 the following day.

I think it has to do with the popup confirmation when you tap on an appliance. Usually (in RS anyway) the popup asks If you want to trash the item or finish it for five gems.

When i reported the missing gems to support, they told me that I used the gems to serve food which had spoiled, which definitely wasn't the case, but it could be that while I was tapping on a finished item to serve it, I tapped on an adjacent appliance which wasn't finished.

Instead of seeing the confirmation window asking me what I wanted to do, the food was instantly prepared, taking five gems, without the popup!

If someone else can confirm this, I'd be grateful and I'll have the proof I need to send to TL to get my 10 hard earned gems back.

Superyalda
09-24-11, 08:58 AM
I received an email saying that I need to post here. I'm not sure if this site is for fellow gamers or for TL but I'm hoping TL can fix this problem.

Sept 15th 9:30am while playing Bakery Story, I received a message saying ""Congratulations, you have spent 15 gems". I didn't buy anything with gems nor there was anything new in my bakery. But 15 gems were immediately taken out of my stash. I believe it was a technical glitch. I emailed TL right away but they've asked me to post it here. I would like those 15 hard earned gems credited back to me please.

Thank you

I think its the same bug I encountered. I think it happened to me when I accidentally touched one of my appliances with food cooking on it and instead of getting the popup which offers the option to finish for five gems, the app automatically chose that, even though I was never given that option. Does that ring any bells?

I'm missing 10 gems! five for each of the two times it happened to me.

Superyalda
09-24-11, 08:59 AM
In other words, I did not get the popup!