PDA

View Full Version : Please make the news feed longer than 10 postings

Shaq
10-14-10, 06:54 PM
I'm tired of taking the time to clean the cities of my 60+ neighbors (all with cleaning ratings of 3 or better) every day, only to get cleaned back by maybe 60% of those I cleaned in the first place.

They're all obviously very active cleaners if they keep their rating at 3 or above at all times... But I never seem to get the benefit of the work I put in to clean all of them.

My problem ? I don't post ridiculous "cyc" or "x10" on their walls... A) because cleaning is time consuming enough... Wall posting them all would take more than twice that time. -and- B) it's ridiculously monotonous and redundant to post the same message every single day to someones wall just so I can be sure they see my efforts and properly reciprocate.

The bloody News Feed only lists the last 10 people to clean your city, so if you're away from the game for a few hours and come back to a clean city, unless they made a wall posting, you have no idea who cleaned your city beyond the last 10 people and who you should thank by cleaning back.

So why is it limited to 10 when the wall seemingly has no limit ? There's absolutely no reason the news feed can't maintain a history of the last 25 or 50 people who were neighborly.

And if it's a bandwidth/cost control issue... I suggest looking up where farm and city stories stand on the top grossing apps list.

Zormasa
10-23-10, 03:52 PM
I completely agree with this. It would be so helpful to know which neighbors are cleaning. I do leave posts on my neighbors Walls, just so they know I've cleaned, but it is redundant and time consuming. If the News Feed was longer you could check to see who was watering and just use the Wall for fun stuff, like "where do you live" or "I like your city", etc.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 09:16 AM
I agree. Make it LONGER.