PDA

View Full Version : New problem.

talyon
09-21-11, 06:31 PM
In BS and RS I can receive the sent gift but when I gift back, I get the message that my neighbors have received max then when I go back to collect rest of my gifts same thing occurs, won't let me send gifts my neighbor list remains as if they all need a gift but when I send it won't, so I've accepted all gifts but cant resend back according to my neighbor list.

It's as if any of my neighbors who received max would normlly be taken off of gift list, but not since anfew hours ago. Normally when u gift a neighbor whether they have max or not their gift icon well fade indicating they have received their daily gift, now it continually stays highlighted.

Yes I've rebooted story and phone etc.

iPad 1 latest version OS and Game.

pinkster73
09-21-11, 06:46 PM
This is also happening to me on farm story. Android HTC desire latest version

xSnowyOwlx
09-21-11, 06:49 PM
I had this, I think it was their maintenance caused this and they might have fixed it.

badger8
09-21-11, 07:01 PM
Nope. Not fixed.

jm4mj
09-21-11, 07:08 PM
Hi I also was having this problem but now I have another problem I accept the gifts and once they are on the table they vanish I then have to shutdown my phone and the gifts are back on the table. What can I do as it's starting to frustrate me 

kooky panda
09-21-11, 07:11 PM
Hi I also was having this problem but now I have another problem I accept the gifts and once they are on the table they vanish I then have to shutdown my phone and the gifts are back on the table. What can I do as it's starting to frustrate me 
try deleting your game and redowload from the app store. If you play on an idevice make sure you syn with itunes. While there make sure you have the most current IOS version for your
device.

kooky panda
09-21-11, 07:12 PM
The gift problems that happened after maintenance should be fixed. Make sure you restart your device.

kitzie
09-22-11, 08:37 PM
I am also having this problem on BS on my IPad. Almost every neighbor cannot receive my gifts because it says they've receive max..also after hitting gift button and get msg that they are maxed out the gift button does not fade...

gobblies
09-22-11, 08:42 PM
Also experiencing :)

kooky panda
09-22-11, 09:07 PM
when the gifts hit me, I just accepted all of them about an hour ago and I was fine. They had a second fix this afternoon. Make sure you restart your device.

gobblies
09-22-11, 09:07 PM
when the gifts hit me, I just accepted all of them about an hour ago and I was fine. They had a second fix this afternoon. Make sure you restart your device.

That's what i do :D

pinkster73
09-22-11, 09:45 PM
I did all the usual steps. It's still messed up for me.

villegasallgone
09-22-11, 11:25 PM
Followed all of the normal steps restart device, uninstall reinstall when that didn't work. B.S. seems back to normal, R.S. issue still there, City Story still there. I can't send all of my neighbors gifts. Will try again tomorrow.

Bogiefurret
09-23-11, 06:33 AM
I have tried to gift this morning same problem. The statment is the same 33 nbrs were maxed out or I already gifted them. The gift button on those remain lit up. Last night I had to gift each nbr, individually on FS. I am on an andriod phone. Ii have restarted my device several times. I left a message on my wall.

MrsShrek
09-23-11, 07:01 AM
Not sure what the last maintenance was for, but it sure did mess up the gift giving!
Farm Story - iPad Edition
At 1:00 a.m. PDT, I tried to mass gift all my neighbors. 46 out of 52 had already received max gifts or I had already gifted them . . . .? Cannot tell how I can gift and who I cannot because the gift button stays on And, their name shows up in the 'sent to' gift list. Waited a while til I was sure I was after yesterday's gifting time & tried again, but could not gift anyone.
Very annoying that the button stays on when you cannot gift them. Tried doing a few singlely, but those did not work either. Quickly got lost on who to try next since everyone shows up in the list & you have to scroll down the list to the one you are trying to gift.
So, what was the maintenance on the gifting suppose to do?

MrsShrek
09-23-11, 07:36 AM
Btw, one of my neighbors is on holiday without Internet connection & has not been on for 2 weeks. It is telling me she is maxed, which cannot be. . . . .?
Also, I have not been receiving my 20 gifts. I think I have only gotten 4 or 5 so far today. Most days, I am almost maxed out by now.

RoseMiti
09-23-11, 07:41 AM
For what I saw, the maintenance was supposed to make easier to gift a neighbor. In RS and FSS, when you either choose "gift back" or are in your neighbor store, their name are automatically selected in the list to send a gift.

Unfortunately, it came with a bug/glitch.

villegasallgone
09-23-11, 08:46 AM
I tried gifting again on B.S., R.S., city story, F.S., E.S., and the problem is still there. Above I stated that I rebooted my device, then uninstalled and reinstalled when the first step failed. I also have a friend who plays a few of these games and my friend only has about 5 neighbors on R.S. and B.S. So it would be impossible for this player to be maxed out but that is what the message says when I try to send him gifts. Any idea when this is going to be fixed?

pastrychef17
09-23-11, 08:47 AM
Also, I have not been receiving my 20 gifts. I think I have only gotten 4 or 5 so far today. Most days, I am almost maxed out by now.

Same thing is happening to me (iphone 4, 4.3.5, version 1.2.5 on both RS and Bakery) - I decline food gifts and only accept parts gifts but it looks like it's somehow counting the food gifts I've declined because I stop getting any gifts a few hours after the new reset time for gifts in the afternoon PST. I only accepted 5 gifts yesterday that were all parts and declined a dozen or so food gifts yet I stopped getting gifts after that. I have enough active neighbors that I'm pretty sure I get sent more than 20 gifts a day. At least I did before this last gift maintenance.

kooky panda
09-23-11, 08:58 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17935-BS-and-RS-unlimited-gifting

nmishii
09-23-11, 09:01 AM
I accept the parts but leave the food gifts rather than delete them and accept the food at the end of the day to get to 20 gifts.

Since the maintenance, I have stopped getting new gifts after a while, assuming after 20 gifts. I deleted a part for an appliance I can no longer build and it was not replaced by a new gift. Normally I would get new gifts from neighbors to replace the unaccepted and deleted gifts but that did not happen yesterday or today. So it looks like when you get 20 gifts, not accept 20 gifts, your neighbors get the maxed out message. I hope this is a bug and not an intended change.

This would explain why the neighbor without internet connection was maxed out.

I started getting gifts again in the afternoon yesterday, around the time they reset the day because of maintenance. So I will probably start getting gifts again around 2:30 PDT.

giambini
09-23-11, 09:24 AM
I am having the same problem on both bakery story and restaurant story.

villegasallgone
09-28-11, 06:34 AM
Can't group gift my neighbors anymore. Trying to keep up with all of the gift requests has become impossible with this system. Just wondering why Lava seems to want to fix things that aren't broken. We still have those annoying bouncing coins when we collect our tips. The features that I see the most requests for on the forum and from my neighbors are a block option so we don't have to deal with harassers. We don't get that, we get bouncing coins and stars, and now we can't gift our neighbors. When is this going to be fixed. If this is an intended change just please say so so people who choose to can delete the apps. :confused:Someone please answer this question.