PDA

View Full Version : Farmstory crashes on startup.

amandaj8888
09-21-11, 05:10 PM
Hi,

We have 3 ios devices. Our Iphone running 3.1.3 crashes a few seconds after starting. Ipad and ipad 2 are ok. We have tried reinstalling Farm story with no change. Farm Story was working fine for several months prior to issue today.

Any help appreciated.

amandaj8888
09-21-11, 05:15 PM
Just to provide more info, this is an original iphone. Ipads still working fine.

MaggieMayWhite
09-21-11, 05:17 PM
My iPod G2 crashed on start up but iPod G4 doing well.

starcross
09-21-11, 05:20 PM
Amanda, my iPods are doing the same thing with FS. I did the same thing you did and none of my accounts on any of my iPods will start. I tap to start it up but it never gets the app running, just crashes.

starcross
09-21-11, 05:26 PM
oops! I'm running iPod Gen2\3 with 3.1.3

myporcelainlife
09-21-11, 05:32 PM
Hi guys just thought it would be helpful to add I too am having this issue with BS.My BS sunndenly started to crash today without warning running it on a ipod touch first gen.Never had this issue before today and my story games are working fine on my 2g ipod touch and my iphone.I hope this issue is fixed quickly. :(

joyirene
09-21-11, 05:33 PM
I wonder what's going on... It seems a lot of people are having this problem as there are multiple threads on it. Hopefully someone has an answer :)

MaggieMayWhite
09-21-11, 05:36 PM
My iPod G2 is 3.1.3, I sent message to support team, waiting to their reply. Problem start EST 5:00pm today, already 3.5 hours, hope it can fix soon.

MaggieMayWhite
09-21-11, 05:41 PM
Here is the reply I receive from support team, need to wait several days.... :-(

[GM edit] please do not post Support emails in the forums.

nmishii
09-21-11, 06:10 PM
That's just an automated reply.

There are several threads where people can't get into their games, can't accept or request parts, can't accept or reject gifts, receiving 1 plate of food instead of what they should get, etc.

They had a maintenance around 2:30 PDT today, the one that was supposed to happen yesterday but didn't until today. And these problems started happening since then.

There was a post that problems were fixed, and to restart your device. If it still doesn't work, you need to come back here and post so TL knows that and can work on it.

These issues should now be fixed. Please try force-closing/re-opening your apps (or restarting your devices) if you're still experiencing issues.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17820-Pending-Gifts-may-be-lost-in-all-TL-games-tomorrow-afternoon-(PDT)/page2

kooky panda
09-21-11, 06:30 PM
Just a reminder, please do not post emails that you get from support .

Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17903-All-my-games-keep-crashing!-Help!)for additional information on this bug issue.

MaggieMayWhite
09-21-11, 06:42 PM
nmishii

Thank you for your advice. However, I force-closing and reopen my iPod G2, the problem still not fix.

kooky panda
09-21-11, 07:02 PM
Here is the bug thread for this issue. please come post your information here. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17903-All-my-games-keep-crashing!-Help!