PDA

View Full Version : Unable to accept material requests again?

xSnowyOwlx
09-21-11, 04:38 PM
This was fixed and was working fine for about a week or so. Now not only am I continually being asked to try and send a gift to neighbors when the game just told me those neighbors already have the max gifts but I can't accept material requests again. I have the latest of everything so there's nothing more to download, the other stuff doesn't work like shutting down and turning back on or delete and reinstall.

joyirene
09-21-11, 04:39 PM
I think they are doing maintenance right now... Maybe it's over though I'm not too sure.

myporcelainlife
09-21-11, 05:09 PM
I am currently having this same issue atm.I know they said they did a maintenance yesterday but I am having this issue today right now as we speak. I'd like to see this fixed asap.Thanks in advance!

pastrychef17
09-21-11, 05:10 PM
This has been happening again for me this afternoon - same error message as it was last time when I try to accept a materials request. I get an error message "We were unable to send to send the material to your friend".

kooky panda
09-21-11, 06:23 PM
Gm just posted that they are still working on fixing the material gift issue.

xSnowyOwlx
09-21-11, 06:46 PM
It fixed itself now, just managed to send those materials.

kooky panda
09-21-11, 07:01 PM
thanks Snowy.. too many bugs tonight!!!! I just checked too and this does look like it is fixed.,

pastrychef17
09-21-11, 07:01 PM
Same here, mine's working again

kooky panda
09-21-11, 07:13 PM
happy dance for this one!!! One bug down... more to go
I think I am bugging out :p

nmishii
09-21-11, 07:59 PM
I just tried to accept a material request from a neighbor. It said I had already sent the request today, then my phone force closed.

A couple of hours ago I tried to accept material requests from 2 neighbors. It said I had already sent the person a request today, but the app did not force close. I had rebooted sometime between the two times I tried to accept.

When I get a request, I automatically hit accept so I don't know if I accepted a request in the prior 24 hrs or not. But on one of the requests, that person was my neighbor for less than 24 hrs and I believe this was the first request sent to me. But if I accepted a request yesterday she shouldn't have been able to send me one today. This was a couple of hours ago, and might be fixed by now.

Samsung EPIC v2.2.1. RS 1.2.1

kooky panda
09-21-11, 09:13 PM
I just tried to accept a material request from a neighbor. It said I had already sent the request today, then my phone force closed.

A couple of hours ago I tried to accept material requests from 2 neighbors. It said I had already sent the person a request today, but the app did not force close. I had rebooted sometime between the two times I tried to accept.

When I get a request, I automatically hit accept so I don't know if I accepted a request in the prior 24 hrs or not. But on one of the requests, that person was my neighbor for less than 24 hrs and I believe this was the first request sent to me. But if I accepted a request yesterday she shouldn't have been able to send me one today. This was a couple of hours ago, and might be fixed by now.

Samsung EPIC v2.2.1. RS 1.2.1
This was fixed about hour ago.

nmishii
09-21-11, 09:33 PM
I had the problem after your happy dance at 7:13 PDT. If there was another fix since then, then okay, its probably fixed. If not, there might be a problem still. It might be awhile until I get another material request so I can't check it out.

nmishii
09-22-11, 08:45 PM
Samsung EPIC 4G v2.2.1
Bakery Story 1.2.1

I hope this is the right thread. I lost track of them all.

Shortly after 8pm PDT tonight, I tried to accept a part request and got a force close.

I accepted some gifts, and then continued scrolling down to the materials requests, and tapped the Accept button for a gift. Got a force close. Restarted and was able to accept the request.

Last night around the same time I got a force close when trying to accept a material request on RS v1.2.1