PDA

View Full Version : Updates not appearing

lptrain
09-21-11, 04:26 PM
Both myself and my wife use Samsung Captive. My lD: lptrain hers BAP1986. When we started within a week or to of each other TeamLava warned 1) not to place items into storage; and would becorrected within a few days 2) that an update was available for a new feature BADGES could be found under MESSAGE.

These changes still have not appeared, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. With NO UPDATES takin affect.

nmishii
09-21-11, 04:45 PM
I don't know the answer to #1.

For #2, the Badges release was delayed for Android. No new date was given.

nmishii
09-21-11, 04:56 PM
Okay, I have the answer to #1

When you place an item in storage, you can bring it out at no cost.

When I started playing in Jan, I read the FAQ and it said not to put items in storage because there was a bug and it would cost you the same as if you had bought it new to take it out. I have no idea when that problem was fixed, but after a while I couldn't wait for the FAQ to say it was fixed, and with so little floor space I put some things in storage. Later I took something out of storage and wasn't charged so assumed the problem was fixed.

I just went into the FAQ for Restaurant Story and it still says the same thing. They have fixed the problem but not updated the FAQ. So you can put things in storage and take them out without being charged again.