PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Restaurant Story!

Norman
10-14-10, 05:46 PM
The latest game from TeamLava gives you the ability to build a unique restaurant with stunning variety and creativity. Customize and chose from a top-class menu that will surely suit your tastes. Showcase your restaurant, get tips from friends, share cooking with your friends and much more! :cool:

Unregistered
10-14-10, 06:08 PM
Do we get free gems and city cash for downloading it, we really should since the Halloween case came out and some people can't afford it so plz

Unregistered
10-14-10, 06:16 PM
You guys won't obsessed with money you guys adding these **** cases so we get the same piece of [edit] all the time wasting our **** money you guys are greedy piece of [edit] barely giving gems having all these things all you guys add is things with gems barely any non real cash things shakes my head.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 06:21 PM
I just bought a $25 iTunes card just for this but you guys need to add more things that cost in game money and give more gems for $5 I was thinking 30 I mean really $5 for a virtual gravestone or a **** chair I mean really what are you guys thinking

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:04 PM
I just bought a $25 iTunes card just for this but you guys need to add more things that cost in game money and give more gems for $5 I was thinking 30 I mean really $5 for a virtual gravestone or a **** chair I mean really what are you guys thinking

Actually, it is not what are they thinking, it is what are YOU thinking.
We know what they are thinking, it is our wallets.
Peace. :)

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:06 PM
The latest game from TeamLava gives you the ability to build a unique restaurant with stunning variety and creativity. Customize and chose from a top-class menu that will surely suit your tastes. Showcase your restaurant, get tips from friends, share cooking with your friends and much more! :cool:

No free gem for downloading this new game?

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:11 PM
Hmmm. It's got great graphics, as to be expected from TeamLava! I will give it a go but trying to keep up with the customers is likely to be more than I can handle.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:50 PM
Hmmm. It's got great graphics, as to be expected from TeamLava! I will give it a go but trying to keep up with the customers is likely to be more than I can handle.

Yes it's crazy busy trying to keep up with the customers! Fun game  Another money spinner for TeamLava 

VIP1
10-16-10, 04:15 AM

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:45 AM
i need neighbors to expand mt restuarant. it keep saying my id is inappropriate which disable me from from getting neighbors. can u please help me fix this. your help is much appreciated. thanks oh my id name is shortandsexy.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:59 AM
Actually, it is not what are they thinking, it is what are YOU thinking.
We know what they are thinking, it is our wallets.
Peace. :)

Agreed, haha (:
I'm not going to pay money for gems, its a waste. I'm just gonna try to have fun and get somewhere in the game without them. We'll see how it works out.
I mean the game is fun but the whole gem thing is ridiculous. I think TeamLava would get a better profit from lowering the prices, giving more rewards for buying gems, and giving the players more options other than real money to get the gems besides mastery.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:10 AM
i need neighbors to expand mt restuarant. it keep saying my id is inappropriate which disable me from from getting neighbors. can u please help me fix this. your help is much appreciated. thanks oh my id name is shortandsexy.

Go to the main box > social > invite friends

Your storm 8 id should be in white letters with a brown back round. If this is the id you are giving out and it is still saying it is wrong, contract TL

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:21 AM
Email teamlava at...

support@teamlava.com

Unregistered
10-17-10, 02:29 PM
how do u restart this game..

Unregistered
10-17-10, 02:45 PM
how do u restart this game..

The same way you restart any other Team Lava game... buy buying a new phone and installing your game on it. It's that simple.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 12:25 PM
I'm new, add me on Restaurant Story!
laurenvincent1992
thanks!

Unregistered
10-20-10, 10:37 PM
My id is clemycakes. Thanks!

Unregistered
10-20-10, 10:46 PM
It's doing the same thing to me. My id is YayAreaMama
and it says it's inappropriate.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 01:09 AM
ID: schten

Unregistered
10-21-10, 10:49 PM
my id is mrsmcmurphy

Unregistered
10-22-10, 01:07 AM
Storm8 id:

Poljio

thanks loads!

Unregistered
10-22-10, 09:51 AM
My ID is Firestorm2121
Thanks for Add me

Unregistered
10-23-10, 01:26 AM
Add me!

meertje

Unregistered
10-23-10, 11:43 PM
Add me!
peeeeter

Unregistered
10-24-10, 03:17 AM
id= daywalker007st

Jommeh
10-24-10, 11:21 AM
id = Jommeh

Unregistered
10-24-10, 12:27 PM
Id: bongonova

Unregistered
10-24-10, 02:49 PM
Yes too expensive. They don't even have windows. The door wont move.. Make the door move why we have to paid almost 5 gems for a sorry ass chair and 28 also why paid so much for a tile and wall panels u guys are insane u could have being number one in i tunes.with stars. Reason nobody gives you higher points i too expensive. U want money post ur game in facebook...god get some more floor and wall panel why we have to paid gems for a red panel and purple. Wtf. Go bad to the drawing board and is this is really a free game ?.don't feel like a free game to me

Unregistered
10-25-10, 05:41 AM
My storm ID is: Penelope80 - add me!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 02:23 PM
Yes too expensive. They don't even have windows. The door wont move.. Make the door move why we have to paid almost 5 gems for a sorry ass chair and 28 also why paid so much for a tile and wall panels u guys are insane u could have being number one in i tunes.with stars. Reason nobody gives you higher points i too expensive. U want money post ur game in facebook...god get some more floor and wall panel why we have to paid gems for a red panel and purple. Wtf. Go bad to the drawing board and is this is really a free game ?.don't feel like a free game to me

yeah I dont get this on the itunes store the picture shows that this game has windows and even paintings, yet they are nowhere to be seen in the game, what gives?

Unregistered
10-25-10, 08:25 PM
Add me 4AGZ_SE

Unregistered
10-26-10, 07:50 AM
Add me please <3 Ellie1995

Unregistered
10-26-10, 08:45 AM
Hi all,

i wouldl like to know the functionality of the cooking equipments in different colors since they are in different price but no discription except the "sonic" one and "Forever" .....

Agnes

Unregistered
10-26-10, 09:25 AM
Hi all,

i wouldl like to know the functionality of the cooking equipments in different colors since they are in different price but no discription except the "sonic" one and "Forever" .....

Agnes

there is no difference, its silly to buy them

LJo
10-28-10, 12:17 AM
My ID is deviouslauren!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:27 PM
I believe there is a bug or something I swear i come back to check on the Restaurant to find out I made 10,000 coins because Of the food that has been serve I get happy and then I keep serving my food and i get out of my game and when i come back my money is gone so i start at zero ive lost about 30,000 coins...im telling you thats [edit]... I was happy with this game but im at the point where i just want to remove this stupid game from my ipod.. I rather play yahoo games!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:29 PM
Is this happening to anybody else?

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:00 PM
I used to really enjoy this game, but now it just annoys me. I have cooked up so much food that I have literally 14 counters of food covered. Most dishes have over 100 servings and several have over 1000!!! If you sit and watch it, the servings go down nicely as the customers eat them. If you leave the game and return 5 mins later - all the food is gone!!! You aren't necessarily guaranteed to get the money from them either... some of these dishes take between 16 hours and 2 days - and gone in 5 mins to only follow by angry customers...
My advice is - don't get hooked on this game until they fix all the bugs because it is just pure frustration!!!

Unregistered
11-03-10, 03:51 AM
add me mystery92no

Unregistered
11-03-10, 07:15 AM
Can anyone help me please with this? I got the
Necessary 7 neighbors for free expansion and
Then when I went to retrieve it that option was gone!
So I got the next level necessary for free expansion
Which was 10 neighbors and that didn't work either?
If I want to expand it wants me to pay!
Not fair when it offered it free! Or am I missing
Something ease somebody let me know.
Thanks

Unregistered
11-03-10, 08:48 AM
Can anyone help me please with this? I got the
Necessary 7 neighbors for free expansion and
Then when I went to retrieve it that option was gone!
So I got the next level necessary for free expansion
Which was 10 neighbors and that didn't work either?
If I want to expand it wants me to pay!
Not fair when it offered it free! Or am I missing
Something ease somebody let me know.
Thanks

Getting the neighbors only unlocks the ability to buy the expansion.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 08:52 AM
Hi all,

Agnes

Forever never spoils. Sonic cooks 20% faster.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone. I'm posting here b/c I was unsure of the appropriate thread to post this ?, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to use emoticons when posting comments on neighbors and others walls?! Thanks

Kristla
Storm8 id: tatakasmoosh33 add me :)

shah
11-06-10, 12:36 PM
Hey does anyone know how to purchase food when you upgrade a level

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:51 AM
hi guys i Hope you Cam help me. I Play restaurant City for a White now. But now I can't connect with the game because i don't have Internet but I tested it and I have a Connection.
Maybe somebody can help me. My ID is cookie42

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:13 AM
I take a day, make thousands of dishes, open up, make some money, come back, and have less than when I finished making the food?

What's the point of playing?

Most everyone has looked past the ridiculous gem costs, etc. But this is just about the fastest way to lose current and future customers.

Please fix this, and please at least MENTION or acknowledge this major bug to your customers as well.

Thanks

Unregistered
11-07-10, 05:21 PM
Add me please, nukemi

jaydin02
11-08-10, 06:27 PM
add me: jaydin02

Unregistered
11-09-10, 11:03 AM
I want to un-register my storm id! How do i do it?!

Unregistered
11-10-10, 04:27 AM
Add me 03jcoo

Unregistered
11-10-10, 03:11 PM
My id is alkandro add me !

Mickai
11-12-10, 04:43 AM
I have tried to expand my restaurant twice now at a cost of 50,000 coins (not 20 gems) and it won't do it even though I had more than enough coins to cover it. It deducted x amount of coins in the region of 4,000 + from my balance then told me I need 10,000 more coins & ten gems, BUT WHY?
I was not buying with gems, only coins which I had enough of. Now I have lost in the region of 7,000 coins & nothing to show for it. Pls someone explain because I don't get it & don't want to loose anymore coins.

Unregistered
11-13-10, 04:32 AM
hi, my game id is dkorobchenko, i have 1 problem purchasing gems it says: "this is not test user account. please create a new account in the sandbox enviroment. [Environment: sandbox]"
what shoul i do?

pack4ever12
11-16-10, 10:28 PM

I admit I enjoy playing this game until recently when me and my girlfriend encountered an issue. When we attempt to change our wallpaper design it will not allow us to make any changes. It is not a device issue as we each play on our own seperate ipods. Any insight into how to fix this issue is appreciated. It is very annoying the way it is

Pandafam
11-17-10, 06:54 AM
Bought potted plants before u guys did a maintenance recently but it disappeared after that. Is there a way to retrieve it?

Unregistered
11-19-10, 12:40 AM
We cant change the colour of our 'garden' walls, they are stuck white, and when we do change them it doesn't take the money, so when we go off 'design' the walls just go back to white. Please sort this out.
Thank youuuuu

3m1ly (emjamesgos)

Unregistered
11-19-10, 02:04 AM
Happens to me as well, the left side of the wall can't seem to be replaced by the Dark Grey wall (100).

Anyway, feel free to add me
ID: dead0eye

Cheers!

We cant change the colour of our 'garden' walls, they are stuck white, and when we do change them it doesn't take the money, so when we go off 'design' the walls just go back to white. Please sort this out.
Thank youuuuu

3m1ly (emjamesgos)

03jcoo
11-19-10, 06:34 AM
Add me 03jcoo

Unregistered
11-24-10, 08:49 AM
Hi,
I just installed the new update. And when i started playing THE color of my (classy) floor is changed. I hate it now. And it cost me allot of gems. So that sucks!!!!!

Unregistered
11-27-10, 07:16 AM
I can't change the wall color too until I downloaded the update.

Unregistered
11-30-10, 01:19 AM
Hi guys,

first of all great game! I've replaced my iphone 3G with an Iphone 4 but how can I get my restaurant account on my new iphone?

Thnx in advanced

Moonwell

Unregistered
12-08-10, 02:44 PM
I don't know why..
the custom happiness just stop at 50 even there are more happy faces. and once I leave the game, even few seconds, then i come back and it just drop to 10.
Could you help me fix it?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:43 AM
Add me - Stormy ID: bede77

Unregistered
12-09-10, 11:21 PM
I really enjoy Restaurant Story its a great game with all you can have but.... everything costs so much I spent all my money on it (virtual) and u have to wait for MONTHS to get ur money bak up its really annoying sort something out

Jep
12-13-10, 11:23 AM
my restaraunt story id is: allu84

thx!

Unregistered
12-20-10, 04:11 PM

maybe it's because you made a dumb username.. try something a little more appropriate! dumb *****

Unregistered
12-22-10, 01:18 PM
add me nyczhenry

Unregistered
12-23-10, 04:34 PM
My storm ID is Kadylyn

Unregistered
12-24-10, 10:40 AM
add me, lovesoulfree

lets play togeda~

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:37 PM
I love restaurant story i have it in my iphone i even have empire story, city story, tresure story,fram story & restaurant story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-26-10, 03:40 AM
wiil we be able to play the game on our computers

Unregistered
12-26-10, 06:16 AM
i see that everyone has windows now. someone told me it was under decorations but i can not seem to find them.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:50 AM
add me pls: gouroulolo

Le Duke Garden
01-03-11, 04:43 AM
Can someone please tell me how I can fill my restaurants up with more customers? Currently I am around 50-60% full only....does putting in better decor help?

Thanks.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:44 AM
Restaurant Story is a great game but lots of the things you need are in gems and i don't want to waste my money on gems so on appliances when you reach level 2 have 2 gems instead of 1 and more gems if you download this game offers

Unregistered
01-04-11, 03:31 PM
id koko2k4

Norman
01-04-11, 07:14 PM
Closed since it's turning into an Add Me thread. :cool: