PDA

View Full Version : New Zoo Poll 9-21

kooky panda
09-21-11, 12:41 PM
What items would you like to see come to Zoo Story???
Please vote and let us know.

Also please stop by the current suggestion thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15876-5-Suggestions-for-your-Zoo!).

talyon
09-21-11, 01:30 PM
None Ty at least I don't want any until TL first updates Zoo. I won't play it again until they do.

jaid666
09-21-11, 02:50 PM
Penguins and Parrots definitely but to be blunt ANYTHING!!!!!

I finally gave in and gave up on ZS today... As much as it broke my heart to remove such a cute app, my droid is now one story lighter...

joyirene
09-21-11, 02:51 PM
Opinion if there's an aquarium maybe I'll start playing again :)

Rachael98
09-21-11, 03:51 PM
Does this indicate that there might be ZS updates *soon*:)? I'd have anything. Anything at all. Even a tractor that's meant to be on Farm:p.

elliejean
09-22-11, 11:08 PM
Oh please definitely red pandas, bamboo and eucalyptus trees :)
GM when can we expect the first ZS update? Any hint?
We have been waiting for awhile now, I'm starting to think TL has forgotten about ZS.

sourlicorice2
09-24-11, 06:05 AM
I voted for all. I'll definitely reinstall the game if they come out with new stuff. At this point any new stuff will be great. Though until that happens I won't be reinstalling it. I'm always checking though to see if they have updated it and am constantly disappointed. I know it takes them a long time to develop new stuff but the other story games are constantly getting new items added while Zoo Story is forgotten.

mrstoney
09-27-11, 02:06 AM
I don't understand why they keep getting our hopes up just to be disappointed, it's been more than a month since they asked what we wanted and just now they are making a poll, you can expect the update in about another month or two I bet. I hate gameview studios but god tapzoo is way better

quentinsmommy
10-05-11, 07:44 AM
A butterfly exhibit would be quite pretty. Any animal update would be fantastic if it cost coins. One of the reasons I closed my zoo is because I can't buy any more animals because they all cost gems.

kooky panda
10-05-11, 08:28 AM
Thanks to everyone who voted. I have submitted the results. Please come and vote on the new poll (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18473-New-Zoo-Poll-10-5)