PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Entry.

fudge123442
09-21-11, 08:11 AM
Congratulations!

You have just purchased your very own Bakery! You will have fun running, baking and decorating your bakery! But first, you need to know how to run your store.
How do I cook?
Click on the paint brush in your right hand corner and purchase an oven. Then, there should be a book above your oven. Click on it twice and select which recipe! Then prepare your food by clicking on the ingredients twice.

What Are Gems and Coins?
Coins are the money of Bakery Story. You get more coins by having enough food on the counters for customers to eat. You can also get them by collecting tips other bakery story players leave you. Gems are like the special dollars in Bakery Story. They can allow you to get unique decor and appliances like the sonic oven.
What Is Storm8 ID?
It?s a way to get friends and be able to enter contest for gems on forums.teamlava.com. Go to social in your home menu on bakery story, go to the third tab and enter your person who you want to be friends with storm8 ID. And when you have friend, you can tip them double than normally, and give and receive gifts.
I still Need Help, Where can I get it?
You can email Team Lava at support@teamlava.com. Or visit the forums at forums.teamlava.com.

fudge123442
09-21-11, 08:12 AM
This is my entry for the bakery story guide contest! :)