PDA

View Full Version : The magic gem game

silver_dew
09-21-11, 04:50 AM
This is another simple forum game. All forum rules apply.

You must steal/take the magic gem from the person above you( explain how u do it) and say how you will protect it. The next poster steals the magic gem from you and so on..

Eg :Poster 1. I hide the magic gem in a river.

Poster 2: I hire a scuba gear , dive and take the gem. I Put the gem in a chest.

Poster 3: I blow up the chest and take the gem. I put the gem in my pocket .

And so on .. :)

Il start,

I put the magic gem in a bank safe.

edit(KP): You need to wait until at least four other members post before you post again.
Also keep all comments forum appropriate.

Yarox
09-21-11, 05:03 AM
Ill get some TNT and blow the safe up - and take the gem

I put the gem in an old sock

Rachael98
09-21-11, 08:12 AM
Ill get some TNT and blow the safe up - and take the gem

I put the gem in an old sock

I wash the sock, then take the gem out.
I eat the gem.

nmishii
09-21-11, 09:06 AM
I draw and quarter you and get the gem out.

I put the gem under my matress.

bawpotter
09-21-11, 12:28 PM
I throw you of the bed, and then throw the matress off the bed, then get the gem.

I add the gem to RS;)

Mogwai4111
09-21-11, 12:46 PM
You fall in to a gem trap and spend that gem plus 9 more for 1,000 coins.

I get the gem you lost added to my Farm Story account when I earn a badge :)

sissy8
09-21-11, 12:52 PM
You fall in to a gem trap and spend that gem plus 9 more for 1,000 coins.

I get the gem you lost added to my Farm Story account when I earn a badge
hahahahaha i did fall again in a gem trap bakery is not my lucky bussiness:rolleyes::rolleyes:

joyirene
09-21-11, 02:03 PM
You lose the gem in a glitch and I earn it in restaurant story by mastering pepperoni pizza.

I then hide the gem on my private island.

Rachael98
09-21-11, 02:06 PM
You lose the gem in a glitch and I earn it in restaurant story by mastering pepperoni pizza.

I then hide the gem on my private island.

You quit your private island because you're bored of no updates. I send a mad monkey who steals it and brings it to me.

I put it in my remains after nmishii has finished with me...

silver_dew
09-21-11, 06:33 PM
I take the remains to the river And using a strainer get the gem back.

I hide the gem on an island under an invisibilty cloak.

sourlicorice2
09-22-11, 09:19 AM
I use special dray vision to find the gem and take it.

I hide the gem in a pile of elephant poop.

Yarox
09-22-11, 09:31 AM
I dive in head first to retrieve the precious gem :p

after washing it I hide it inside a donut

nmishii
09-22-11, 09:38 AM
I eat the donut and spit out the gem

I slip the gem into the purse of an old lady I'm helping to crossing the street

joyirene
09-22-11, 09:49 AM
I steal her purse and take the gem. Then I get arrested and hide it in the jail cell.

kimmie07
09-23-11, 01:52 AM
I was the cop who got u so I took the gem n hid it in my hat

mushroom79
09-23-11, 02:46 AM
A strong wind blew your hat off and the gem fell onto the road so I picked it up and sold it to a pirate

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 10:16 AM
I'm the captain of the ship and I take the gem from the scurvy dog and make him walk the plank.

I hide the gem in my wooden leg

nmishii
09-30-11, 10:23 AM
I saw off your wooden leg, take the gem, throw your leg overboard and while rushing back to my farm I drop it. A tiger cub ate it.

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 10:31 AM
I feed the tiger cub 3 bars of exlax and wait.

I leave it in the ***** matter.

sourlicorice2
09-30-11, 10:31 AM
I capture the tiger cub, wait for it to poop it out then release the tiger cub back to it's mother.

I then hide it in my toilet which I've used several times and don't flush it 

sourlicorice2
09-30-11, 10:32 AM
I feed the tiger cub 3 bars of exlax and wait.

I leave it in the ***** matter.

Edit: I wait for it to dry up then break the ***** matter up wearing gloves and hide in my toilet, using the toilet but not flushing it afterwards 

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 10:35 AM
I pluck it out of your toilet and bury it with my grandma

shakiba
09-30-11, 02:12 PM
I go on Treasure story, get my shovel and find the gem, then i throw it in the water.

nmishii
09-30-11, 03:08 PM
I put on my scuba gear, get the gem, and rush over to the Space Center and toss it into a rocket as the doors close just before take-off to Saturn.

Hawaiianmomma
09-30-11, 03:24 PM
yikes all that for a gem......lol........I buy a truckload of gems and share them with everyone

Hawaiianmomma
09-30-11, 03:25 PM
beep beep....lol

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 04:10 PM
well i guess i have to go to Saturn to keep the game going...

I borrow Hal Jordans green lantern power ring and will myself to Saturn and bring the gem back and throw it in Hawaiianmomma's dump trucl load of FAKE gems that look like the real one! :p

sourlicorice2
10-01-11, 09:26 AM
I take them all and painstankenly go through each one examining it till I find the real one.

I then hide it in a different dimension.

queenrocks77
10-02-11, 10:57 PM
I get the flash to get it for me

I hide it in a lions cage

nmishii
10-02-11, 11:37 PM
I open the lion's cage, let the lion out, and when the lion is no longer in sight, enter the cage and get the gem.

I hide the gem in the pocket of a man who was mauled by the lion.

Hawaiianmomma
10-03-11, 06:29 AM
I take the man who was mauled to the Hospital
He in turn repays my kindess with the gem in his pocket
I drop it accidentally at the beach......it's hidden somewhere btw the sand & the surflol

queenrocks77
10-03-11, 11:19 AM
While building a sand castle i come across some sort of gem. I take it to a jewler and get it appraised. turns out it worth quite a lot and the jewler offers me $750,000 and puts it in his case for $2,000,000 :p

Yarox
10-03-11, 11:25 AM
The gems gets set into a gold wedding ring.
One guy buys it for his girlfriend, but on his way home he loses the little box with the ring inside it.
I find the box and the ring with the gem set into it.
I go home and put it on the table :P

casadolce
10-05-11, 03:19 PM
I invited myself over for dinner and took the gem from your table.

I took the gem to Beijing and hid it somewhere along the Great Wall.

queenrocks77
10-06-11, 04:39 AM
I find it and throw it into the ocean

sourlicorice2
10-06-11, 09:13 AM
I go scuba diving and find it.

I hide it in the police station.

mushroom79
10-08-11, 03:11 AM
I join the police force and took the gem

I hide it in my *** as a police officer

nmishii
10-08-11, 10:49 PM
I sneak into your house and while you are showering I take your ***. You chase after me but then a rookie cop arrests you for indecent exposure and I get away. While trying to get the gem out of the *** it accidently goes off and the gem is shot into air and lands in the City Dump.

Hawaiianmomma
11-01-11, 10:01 PM
my mynah bird sees it sparkling amongst a heap of discarded hotel mattresses and swoops in to grab it....as he's flying back home to me he drops it in a church steeple 

NOIZmaker
11-02-11, 12:16 AM
I find the gem while exploring the church steeple and sell it for $10,000. I use that money to pay for part of my tuition fee and use the rest to buy all the electronics and audio programs I want + early Christmas gifts for my friends and family.

Alyson2011
11-02-11, 09:48 PM
i steal it from the buyer and make it into a ring . i put it in my jewelry box.

mushroom79
11-03-11, 05:57 AM
A kid enters your room and opens your jewellery box, seeing the beautiful shiny gem, thinking it's a halloween candy puts it into his mouth and swallows it by accident.

mtytomlinson
12-02-11, 09:36 PM
Shoot the kid and cuts his stomach and got the gem out. Decided to hide it in one of the medicine bottle I have.

FarmerZionLion
12-06-11, 05:12 AM
Break in and rain your medicine cabinet for my latest fix, find the gem and pawn it off for cash money.

FarmerZionLion
12-06-11, 05:12 AM
raid not rain ..ugh

dalula
12-22-11, 07:10 PM
There is no more money left to give so you still have the gem (and you place it on the road, and I steal the gem.) I bury the gem in my garden.

pinkster73
12-22-11, 08:19 PM
My dog digs up your gem and runs home with it and hides it in my laundry basket

monkey51500
01-07-12, 05:54 PM
I wash your laundry and take the gem out

I get secret ninjas to protect the gem in Hawaii

waterlilly109
01-27-12, 01:15 PM
I take your invisibility cloak and wrap the gem in it.

I have 5 highly trained space ninjas steal the gem and I put the cloak and gem in my bedroom and lock the door.

ChoclytThunda
01-27-12, 01:23 PM
I summon Hemoine and Harry, they mix up a spell to make the cloak reappear.
I take the gem and put it in one of the lights here in Times Square NYC.

RealFarmer1222
01-30-12, 01:08 PM
I hire the Sopranos to nab the gem

I put it on a rocket to Mars.

FarmerZionLion
01-31-12, 01:53 AM
The rocket crashes coincidently in my backyard and the gem rolls right to my doorstep for me to pick up...thinking it's garbage i throw it in the trash

shakiba
01-31-12, 12:56 PM
I find the gem inside the trash but i dropped it by accident and it fell inside the sewer.

HappyLadyFarm
01-31-12, 02:24 PM
I give the man new clothing and take his old ones take the gem from his pocket and hide it in the Church in my Farm Story

HappyLadyFarm
01-31-12, 02:32 PM
EDIT I didn't see there was a second page. I hire a sewer worker to go down in the sewer and bring me the Gem and take it to my Farm and give it to the Bonuses to keep for me

HappyLadyFarm
01-31-12, 02:33 PM
Edit that is I give it to the Ninja to keep for me

dalula
01-31-12, 03:59 PM
I bribe your ninja with ice cream and while he is distracted i take your gem. I go to space and throw the gem in a black hole.

RealFarmer1222
02-01-12, 06:22 PM
Before they reach the event horizon of the black hole, Doctor Who snares them with his Tardis and hides them in 3000 BC in the pyramids in Egypt.

FarmerZionLion
02-02-12, 02:35 PM
I meet the doctor at the pyramids, forget about the gem and travel with him through space and time in the TARDIS chasing Dalek's and Cybermen, leaving the gem still at the pyramids. I want a TARDIS for my farm!!!

queentina3
02-02-12, 03:04 PM
Well since FarmerZionLion went off with the Dr leaving the gem, I decided to hire Indiana Jones to dig it up for me. Once he found out what it was, he didn't want to give it up, as he claims they are too precious and he's always having his stolen. I wait until he falls asleep, I knock him over the head with a lamp, and I steal the gem.

I gave the gem to my 9 year old to hold onto for me. Who in their right mind is going to steal from a child? :p

FarmerZionLion
02-03-12, 01:53 AM
After being booted from the TARDIS for messing with the whole timey whimy space time continu-thingy I altered the universe to ensure the gem never reached silver_dew to begin with rewriting time itself so that I had the magic gem all this time! Taking my precious to a cave deep within the mountains and just sit and stare at it day and night.

chocohk
02-03-12, 02:23 AM
Hire Ninjas to steal it from case deep within the mountains

dalula
02-06-12, 05:38 PM
Hire Ninjas to steal it from case deep within the mountains

... where do you hide it? :p

iceschool101221
04-17-12, 01:40 AM
I chase down the ninjas give them the evil glare(mine is really good ;) ) then I hide it in an undestroyable forcefield!

jellybelly2001
04-17-12, 03:28 AM
You forgot to turn on the force field so I went in and took it

I hid the gem in his force field and turned it on

FarmerZionLion
04-17-12, 06:22 AM
I found the doctor, who using his tardis brought me inside the forcefield's range by travelling through space and time,

I take the gem and travel home with it hoping i get the next random offer so i can spend it.

AuntyRose32
04-17-12, 07:13 AM
You don't get the next random offer.... sheesh, your asking for a lot!:p So you are unable to spend it. I send in the A-Team to steal the gem for me. Then I hire MacGyver to build me a safe using some paper clips and dental floss! I hide it in this safe which has round the clock security.

jumphigh128
04-17-12, 12:03 PM
I light your house on fire and take the gem. ( I'm so nice!)

Then I put it in a metal case and superglue the lid

dalula
04-17-12, 03:18 PM
Your superglue isnt such a "super glue", so it comes loose and it falls off.
I break the gem and throw it in a unicorns mouth and it eats it.

sparks229
04-17-12, 05:19 PM
The unicorn poops it out :o and I take its poo :p

I hide it in a history class.

iceschool101221
04-17-12, 09:24 PM
You forgot to turn on the force field so I went in and took it

I hid the gem in his force field and turned it on
I'm a her not a his thank you and...@sparks229
I see the gem hiding in your binder and while you're in the bathroom, steal it. Then I hide it in kooky panda's gem supply hoping he doesn't find out about it and take it away...

RoseMeyer
05-10-12, 03:24 PM
I tell KP that you her a he and while she's drilling you a new one, I steal not only YOUR gem, but HER whole gem supply and take them to the library and hide them under the pile of withdrawn books in the basement, which you'll never get thru cuz of the spiders......

RoseMeyer
05-10-12, 03:25 PM
really BIG spiders.....
Hairy ones,
with Red Eyes

pinksugar800
05-10-12, 04:57 PM
I **** the spiders and take the gem and throw it in the ocean where it lands in a sharks mouth
Haha!! Who's gonna get it Now!

gaclack
05-10-12, 05:19 PM
After a long digestive process.......... the gem winds up on the shore where I take it, setting it into a pile of nearly identical gems.
good luck finding it...

jellybelly2001
05-10-12, 05:29 PM
I take all the gems find a find the gem I am trying to find machine and it finds the gem. I hide it in my game and spend it on a magic box

sparks229
05-10-12, 05:46 PM
The magic box turns out to be so magic it ends up in my bakery.

I give it to a koala��

music908
05-10-12, 06:04 PM
I trade it for eucalyptus leaves.

I stash the gem in my pocket.

pinksugar800
05-11-12, 03:22 AM
I distract you with smiling cats while I slip the gem out and I swallow it:p

jumphigh128
05-11-12, 02:18 PM
i put chemicals in your food and your upset stomach pukes it out and i get Meggie Folchart from Inkheart to read it into another book

mattyboo1
05-11-12, 04:25 PM
I will destroy the book and hide the gem in teamlava volcano

farmerpeaches
05-11-12, 04:36 PM
Volcano erupts, finally....sifting thru the ashes...aaahhh the GEM, I found it!!!!
Good luck finding it in my City Story.....:-)

pinksugar800
05-12-12, 12:01 AM
I found it on the side of the road:p
I burn it:):)

FarmerZionLion
05-17-12, 04:10 AM
the gem doesn't burn I find it in a pile of ash pick it up and use it in a baseball game,

hitting it out of the park for a home run.....

theredchilly
05-17-12, 04:24 AM
I sit in the front row

theredchilly
05-17-12, 04:27 AM
I sit in the front row of a base ball game, jump right out take the gem, cross the border and have a drug lord protect me and my gem.

Zetra
07-09-12, 09:29 PM
I use a smoke bomb to distract the crime lord and you thus I took the gem.
I lock the gem into invincible indestructrable capsule at Center of the Earth which covered by hottest lava.However the capsule is locked by an invincible safe which inside a invisble Shield.See what I did there?

Zetra
07-09-12, 09:38 PM
EDIT:Everything is closed tightly and unopenable

sunstorm01
07-09-12, 11:14 PM
Since I have telepathic powers I knew u were going to hide it there, I stole some shrinking dust from a fairy and layed wait UNTILL you put it there. I then escaped in a lava proof pod up through the earth, I miscalculated the distance, shot through the atmosphere and landed on the moon, and gave it to ET

07-16-12, 10:11 AM
I dressed up as another alien and went undercover and stole the gem, and went back to earth. I put a magic spell onit to hide it's self in a painting, you must gather secret, rare ingredients to make it come out of it's hiding place.

sparey2520
12-24-12, 01:15 PM
I gather the ingredients and it comes out of nowhere to me.
I put the gem in my Fashion Story and make a PIN number for my phone which is so hard to guess, and if you try any PIN numbers you will transport to North Pole.

sandtigeress
12-24-12, 02:38 PM
I use that wring Pin to get to Santa Claus and wish for the gem. I then Hide it in the rendeer Hut.

cuzicouldyay
12-26-12, 09:44 PM
In my excitement for getting consecutive Dream Dragon eggs, I smack myself in the mouth and knock out a tooth. I place the tooth under my pillow and manage to hitch a ride with the Tooth Fairy to the North Pole. I retrieve the gem from the reindeer hut and proceed to take a non-stop ride to Seattle on Rudolph. With his help, I integrate the magic gem into the flashing light above the Seattle Space Needle.

Jeanne1571
01-04-13, 07:46 PM
I bulldoze the Seattle Space Needle down and then take the Gem from the Light above the Seattle Space Needle. The I summoned Jack Frost and he used his wind power and sent me flying to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Along the way, I meet the Sandman and he tried to throw a sand ball to my face because it was past my bedtime. It hit the gem, instead of me because I had jerked away from the ball's path. Tiny snoring sounds came from the gem. A tooth fell out of it when I was close to Vancouver, so when I got to Shangri-la Hotel Vancouver, I texted Jack Frost to make me crashland in a vacant room at Shangri-la Hotel Vancouver. I tucked the gem to sleep with the tooth with all its memories in it for the tooth fairy under the pillow. I ordered a Christmas Tree from room service because I want the gem to have a Christmas present from Santa before I hide it. A night passed and I found a Christmas present underneath the tree, and CAD$1.75 under the pillow, I ran out of the hotel and found then 19 bus line to Stanley Park. I opened the Christmas present from Santa for the gem while on the bus, it was a giant pure silver maple leaf coin from the Canadian Mint! I got off the bus and ran to the Ice Cream Cafe at Prospect Point, and then put on my scuba gear, and dived into the Georgia Straight, I dug a hole in the sand and put the gem inside first, then I made a airtight seal with the coin and the sand around the gem, making it hard to take out, I covered the rest of the hole with sand, and promised to come back for it. I set my 15 pet sharks to guard it.

Jeanne1571
01-04-13, 07:47 PM
I bulldoze the Seattle Space Needle down and then take the Gem from the Light above the Seattle Space Needle. The I summoned Jack Frost and he used his wind power and sent me flying to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Along the way, I meet the Sandman and he tried to throw a sand ball to my face because it was past my bedtime. It hit the gem, instead of me because I had jerked away from the ball's path. Tiny snoring sounds came from the gem. A tooth fell out of it when I was close to Vancouver, so when I got to Shangri-la Hotel Vancouver, I texted Jack Frost to make me crashland in a vacant room at Shangri-la Hotel Vancouver. I tucked the gem to sleep with the tooth with all its memories in it for the tooth fairy under the pillow. I ordered a Christmas Tree from room service because I want the gem to have a Christmas present from Santa before I hide it. A night passed and I found a Christmas present underneath the tree, and CAD$1.75 under the pillow, I ran out of the hotel and found then 19 bus line to Stanley Park. I opened the Christmas present from Santa for the gem while on the bus, it was a giant pure silver maple leaf coin from the Canadian Mint! I got off the bus and ran to the Ice Cream Cafe at Prospect Point, and then put on my scuba gear, and dived into the Georgia Straight, I dug a hole in the sand and put the gem inside first, then I made a airtight seal with the coin and the sand around the gem, making it hard to take out, I covered the rest of the hole with sand, and promised to come back for it. I set my 15 pet sharks to guard it.
Yes, I took ideas from Rise of the Guardians

funnyhamsters
01-04-13, 08:22 PM
i put on scuba gear and go down to the gem and shoot the sharks with torpedoes and broke through the airtight seal with another torpedo and dug through the sand and took the gem and the silver maple leaf coin and left to the Antarctic science bases in the middle of Antarctica. then i drill down 2 miles in the ice ( thats how deep the ice is ) and go down and put the coin and gem in the 2 mile hole then i put a bunch of water in the hole then put ice bombs in the hole and watch the ice freeze up the 2 miles of water.... then i leave

Jeanne1571
01-04-13, 08:39 PM
i put on scuba gear and go down to the gem and shoot the sharks with torpedoes and broke through the airtight seal with another torpedo and dug through the sand and took the gem and the silver maple leaf coin and left to the Antarctic science bases in the middle of Antarctica. then i drill down 2 miles in the ice ( thats how deep the ice is ) and go down and put the coin and gem in the 2 mile hole then i put a bunch of water in the hole then put ice bombs in the hole and watch the ice freeze up the 2 miles of water.... then i leave

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My poor sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!

ubobdgc
01-04-13, 09:12 PM

I hire a Diamond dragon (because they are indestructible) to get fly through the ice, and ice bombs. Then I get the gem and coin, then give them to Chuck Norris, and pay him to guard it, and have him swear to always guard it for me, and accept no bribes.

funnyhamsters
01-05-13, 01:11 PM
I use something that teleports the dragon into a black hole and then I walk up to chuck Norris and shoot him in the head 100 times and ****s him then I take the gem and coin and teleport to the outer reaches of the universe and hide it in the death star and tell everyone to guard it. Including earth vader. With his death laser and lightsaber

ubobdgc
01-05-13, 10:07 PM
I use something that teleports the dragon into a black hole and then I walk up to chuck Norris and shoot him in the head 100 times and ****s him then I take the gem and coin and teleport to the outer reaches of the universe and hide it in the death star and tell everyone to guard it. Including earth vader. With his death laser and lightsaber
Invalid answer. You cant **** Norris.

I hire a Diamond dragon to get it. Swallow it. Jump into a black hole, so the gem and coin breaks into nothing.

kooky panda
01-05-13, 10:12 PM
Please wait until at least four other members post before you post again.

Also please only post game answers.

sandtigeress
01-06-13, 07:03 AM
I use a Time Maschine and rescue the gem before the black hole incident and then i Hide it in the Deep history with the dinasaurs.

unosocite
01-07-13, 06:56 AM
I use a time machine to travel to the future, get myself a dinosaur 'whisperer' (someone like a dog/cat whisperer, I guess :D), and take the gem. Now I know someone's gonna try and steal "my precious", so I'm hiding it somewhere only I would know, which of course i'm not gonna post here.

tastydelicacy
01-11-13, 05:11 AM
I'll get a machine to read your mind, and I steal the gem and hide it inside rotten cheese!

jellypie200
04-22-13, 04:34 PM
I get a mouse to eat the rotten cheese and I got the gem
I hid the gem under my house (which I would NEVER do)

funnyrandomness5112
04-22-13, 05:02 PM
I use a Crane and lift your house and got the gem.

I send the gem through a never ending sinkhole.

lollipop_rp
04-22-13, 05:42 PM
I went in the never ending sink hole and took the gem

I buried the gem inside of a active volcano

kitkate1878
04-28-13, 10:03 AM
I hired a fire proof man to retrieve the gem
I put the gem in my jewelry box MY LOCKED JEWELRY BOX

islanddoll1
04-28-13, 10:24 AM
I blow up you jewelry box and steal the gem
I hide the gem in a lead box, lock it in a safe and sink it in a secret location off the coast of Trinidad.

Christiana12345
04-29-13, 05:03 PM
I wear a leadproof(like if its real:plol) scuba diving offit and use a key that will fit in any lock and also used a secret location tracker to find the gem. Now I hid the gem in a gold box with a big chain lock and gumpowder inside. I covered the gem with mosquitos and hornets. Then i threw the box into Lassen Volcano.

HenryLucky1
05-01-13, 10:52 PM
I send Superman to take the gem and I get it. I ask for help to my friend, Kakashi. He transfer the gem to another dimension with his sharingan and nobody know the place. And he promise to not accept anybody's request to take the gem back!

Cotton_candyLOVER
05-02-13, 04:37 PM
I gave him a dollar and he accepted my request! (money works for everything!)
P.S- your friend broke his promise

I hid it in my sister's birthday cake from last year!!!!!!!!!

Paul__
05-02-13, 05:53 PM
I eat the cake and got the gem

Then put the gem in the tree hole

henrylucky
05-02-13, 11:05 PM
I make a tool that allow me to talk with animal, I ask squirrel to take it and I get it.

Then I swallow the magic gem

migz248
05-05-13, 11:30 PM
I sedate you and have surgery on you then over the gem out of your stomach

Then I have Slenderman guard the gem

kylerrebmann
05-09-13, 01:55 AM
Ill find superman's weakness. Put it near superman. He will run away. Ill take the gem. Finally ill lock the gem in a locker with a combination lock on it.

funnyrandomness5112
05-09-13, 05:47 PM
I'll ask Chuck Norris to o the combonation and after he gets it he will use his awesome Chuck Norris Powers and teleport to somewhere nobody else can go (PS He zapped away before you could grab onto his sleeve and teleport with him. Duh.)

islanddoll1
05-09-13, 11:20 PM
I use a time machine and go back a few minutes, get spiderman to sling a web catching the gem then he, shoots sticky web around the gem, gives it back to superman who pelts it out of the solar system and sticks it to a passing meteor.

Christiana12345
05-12-13, 08:09 AM
I atcully live on that meteor so i grabbed it and threw it in a megahuge black hole that is 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999x bigger that our sun. And then I moved to flower fairy land so you cant kidnap me.

tajul
05-22-13, 11:15 PM
i tell all the heros andvillans to make a special suit that is litterally indestructable andi go out and retreve the gem from the black hole and then i go to pluto, then i pull out a chest from my never-ending pocket made from the same stuffs as my suit. then i put the gem in the chest andhide the chest in my pluto house, telling my millions of enderdragons to guard it with therelife.

sandtigeress
05-25-13, 01:58 AM
I convince the haeddragon that you owe them back Pay, they came over to work for me, bringing with them the gem and your Pluto housing. :)
I take the gem and put it on a super secret location (Large hole on treasure Island) Uups.

Christiana12345
05-25-13, 07:44 PM
I didn't need to dig a hole because u nevered cover it!! So I took it and drew it in fire where it burns.

purple ant flavor.:D
Did you ever try purple ant ice cream?:p

funnyrandomness5112
05-30-13, 09:10 AM
I put out the fire

I Ate the Gem

Velcro31
05-31-13, 04:43 AM
I show you the grossest picture in the world, retrieve it with gloves from your puke and become an astronaut and leave the gem floating in the andromeda galaxy

Oliver118
06-01-13, 01:10 AM
I buy a spaceship, find the andromeda galaxy and take the gem from you. I keep the gem safe in my dragon island with my poisonous scorpion dragon!:p

eesais2
06-01-13, 03:39 AM
My Firestorm dragon eats your Scorpion dragon and spits him out into the oblivion of space. I then infiltrate your island and set your dragons loose and steal the gem. I make my kittens guard it (nobody can get past them except me MUHAHAHAHA), i then go on a holiday to France.

mamareader02
06-01-13, 07:18 PM
Apparently your kittens love big squishy bulldogs,because they cuddled up with my 2,and I technically have the gem,because my Dazy thought it was a snack

cafemochaaa
07-01-13, 08:18 AM
I waited 8 hours and then I washed the gem -blach-

lollipop_rp
07-01-13, 01:00 PM
I gave you a squirrel because you are obsessed with the ad you gave it up EASY.
NOW, my gem is safe because I gave it to the teletubbies

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj57/ainsworth01/Teletubbies.jpg

jellypie200
07-01-13, 01:11 PM
I tell my brother to bury a bomb under the teletubbies
And run to get the gem in there house
I bury the gem in a secret chamber