PDA

View Full Version : Want new Gifts for your neighbors? You have two options...

GroupMagma
09-20-11, 06:35 PM
Trick or treat!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/halloweengifts.png

Read more at the Official TeamLava Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/10464828816/trick-or-treat-new-spooky-gifting-options-coming-soon).

xokay
09-20-11, 06:36 PM
So cute!!! Love the dress :)

Yarox
09-20-11, 06:40 PM
Oh wow !!! Those new gifts look amazing, I want them now !!! :D

I love the pumpkin cookies and the organs stew (?) I mean come one, you can see an eye and a bone floating in there... how awesome is that :D
And off course I love candy ! :D

sweetiana
09-20-11, 06:40 PM
they are so cute. hope they don't cause any to send them.

sweetiana
09-20-11, 06:43 PM
When is it coming out GM? thanks.

bigbux3
09-20-11, 06:43 PM
Oh snap! But will gifts change during holidays and seasons? I'm not a fan of halloween, so, this'll get boring... fast... of me.

nmishii
09-20-11, 06:44 PM
I like this. It'll be fun.

sehana
09-20-11, 06:47 PM
Awesome, Thank you TL!

greygull
09-20-11, 06:50 PM
All of those look great!

redbites
09-20-11, 07:00 PM
These look super cool!!!!! Hooray!!

tsuyoin
09-20-11, 07:00 PM
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD very very happy about them.... i like the drinks~~ when are we getting the updates?
btw, im still waiting for my badge tab to show up!!! >.<

di1975
09-20-11, 07:09 PM
So great! I luv the idea of spooky treats!

Swiminn6
09-20-11, 07:09 PM
Love them!

tsuyoin: Friday is the grand day for updates and new content :)

farmer1600
09-20-11, 07:14 PM
Wow - Great add!

badger8
09-20-11, 07:21 PM
WHAT?! No 80's hair band reference?! GM, you've failed me!

JK. These look great!

jackroc
09-20-11, 07:42 PM
Super cool! Love the holiday themed gifts! Maybe christmas trees at Christmas!

kooky panda
09-20-11, 07:42 PM
they are so cute. hope they don't cause any to send them.

sending gifts to send to nbr will not cost you anything.

GM- YESSSS some new gifts. love it.

MiniLaura
09-20-11, 07:47 PM
I hope Farm Story gets more than an "I Love Candy" sign.

casadolce
09-20-11, 07:49 PM
"Like"....

greygull
09-20-11, 07:50 PM
I hope Farm Story gets more than an "I Love Candy" sign.

With the way it's worded, and the layout of the pictures, I think Farm would also get the carved pumpkin :)

bigbux3
09-20-11, 08:24 PM
I dont see anything relevant for City Story

kooky panda
09-20-11, 08:27 PM
I dont see anything relevant for City Story
I think maybe the candy sign???:p

I wonder if we should have a poll who we think will get the candy sign??? lol

tones22
09-21-11, 12:13 AM
This is really great, thanks for listening and for making the game more and more fun every week!

swiep07
09-21-11, 12:58 AM
Wow! I love them all! :)

SarahSometimes19
09-21-11, 03:24 AM
Yay_!!!!!!! Halloween!

jackroc
09-21-11, 04:35 AM
I think the sign is for city story.

MiniLaura
09-21-11, 05:18 AM
With the way it's worded, and the layout of the pictures, I think Farm would also get the carved pumpkin :)

That better not be the answer to all the pleas for more cats in FS. But I do like it!

Yarox
09-21-11, 05:20 AM
When are we getting this?
Next Friday? :P
I love Halloween !

farmerrobbo
09-21-11, 05:40 AM
I guess the one for Farm Story, in keeping with the latest crazy additions, will be the least likely one. I'm picking the 4 tile monster cup and saucer.

bigbux3
09-21-11, 06:47 AM
The little Jack-O-Lantern cookies are so cute!

MiniLaura
09-21-11, 07:01 AM
I guess the one for Farm Story, in keeping with the latest crazy additions, will be the least likely one. I'm picking the 4 tile monster cup and saucer.

Maybe that's a Halloween Hot Tub.

Rachael98
09-21-11, 07:53 AM
Yayyyyyyyy!!! I am looking forward to these:D.
Only thing is...you mention that you like scaring the wits out of passers-by...are you gonna do the sane thing with us (eg. Halloween splash screen *hint*)?

bawpotter
09-21-11, 12:18 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! So awesome!

BakeryThing
09-21-11, 12:24 PM
I'm so excited! I can't wait for the cute little pumpkin cookies =D

MFAcct
09-21-11, 01:36 PM
Ahh I'm so excited, who wants to bet they will be out on oct 1

Eldin
09-21-11, 01:46 PM
Everything looks awsome, the 2 first items, for bakery I guess, is 100% perfectly made,
please bring that feedback to the designer/creator of those two.
I don't think I ever said that before and Im a design person myself, great work!
Thank You once again for those updates!
(Just don't forget the old loyal players like you did with the 2 Gems per dish thing, we old lost easily like 50 Gems there as we're already done with the most dishes)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Rachael98
09-21-11, 01:56 PM
Everything looks awsome, the 2 first items, for bakery I guess, is 100% perfectly made,
please bring that feedback to the designer/creator of those two.
I don't think I ever said that before and Im a design person myself, great work!
Thank You once again for those updates!
(Just don't forget the old loyal players like you did with the 2 Gems per dish thing, we old lost easily like 50 Gems there as we're already done with the most dishes)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Whichever designer(s) made these, they definately deserve lots of praise:).

joyirene
09-21-11, 02:20 PM
OMG YES!!!!!! I've been wanting Halloween items since august! AND THEY'RE GIFTS. THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!

luckygirl101
09-21-11, 04:29 PM
OMG YES!!!!!! I've been wanting Halloween items since august! AND THEY'RE GIFTS. THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!

IKR!!!!! SO AWESOME!!!!!! They are so cute!!!!! I love the cookies!!!!! :)

shakiba
09-21-11, 05:32 PM
Omg Omg Omg..... best idea for gifts ever!!!!!!
Soo excited, i want that dress in my shop right now.
ooh i am just shivering.. i just love halloween <3

ilovecooper14
09-21-11, 05:35 PM
I don't think I'll be serving that stew in my resturaunt. Lol I love the dress

pinkperry22
09-21-11, 05:44 PM
So cute can't wait!!!

goldenwaves
09-21-11, 06:52 PM
Bravo Team Lava!! :)

briguynv
09-21-11, 07:02 PM
My question is... if these gifts replace the normal ones... how can we tell how much they earn us?? Normal gifts, we already know how much they earn per plate... if they are only available as gifts, there won't be a listing, so no way to know how much they earn per plate. And for that, I'd rather still get my usual gifts that I KNOW pay a high per plate ratio... these would be cool to have as normal cooking recipes also... but we need them long enough to be able to master them, and just a month or two wouldn't be long enough for many of us.

So I'm not sure how I feel about these yet... not enough info yet.

bawpotter
09-21-11, 07:04 PM
Well... You could just serve the gifts and see how many coins per plate they give...

briguynv
09-21-11, 07:53 PM
Well... You could just serve the gifts and see how many coins per plate they give...

That's hard to figure out... when you have numerous people in the place at once, even if you have no other food out, it's hard to count as quickly as they sell to people... it needs to be posted somewhere like the cookbook does.

joyirene
09-21-11, 09:04 PM
Well, you watch for one of the customers to eat that certain gift. As soon as they stand up a +4 or +10 etc. will show up right above their head. Then you just multiply it by how many gifts you receive, 50 or 200 or whatever. I'm sure someone will do it as soon as the gifts come out and post it for you and everyone to see :)

JoJosBakersDelite
09-21-11, 09:21 PM
Oh man I can't wait!!!!!! I don't care what I earn for the gifts I just don't like to have any counters or racks empty lol! I love Halloween so these are great and i can't wait to see what else TL has in store!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

briguynv
09-22-11, 04:38 AM
Well, you watch for one of the customers to eat that certain gift. As soon as they stand up a +4 or +10 etc. will show up right above their head. Then you just multiply it by how many gifts you receive, 50 or 200 or whatever. I'm sure someone will do it as soon as the gifts come out and post it for you and everyone to see :)

Thank you Joyirene... that helps a lot. Honestly, the little +4 or whatever # is so faint, I've never SEEN them before. I've seen gold coins pop out of them and disappear quickly, but never numbers. I had to zoom way in, and watch really closely, and just now saw it for the first time. lol Mine shows up as very small, very faint white & disappears VERY fast... so I've never seen them before. So now, I may try some of these gifts out... guess we'll see. Thanks for the info!!

sourlicorice2
09-22-11, 09:57 AM
Thx can't wait 

elliejean
09-22-11, 10:06 AM
Cool can't wait...something new :)

sweetiana
09-22-11, 12:18 PM
Sorry this is not related to the new gifts - but I don't know where to put this... I have seen pop ups that says - Birthday Time - in BS and I earned some coins and exp. I saw one in CS too but cannot remember what the title was... does anybody know what these are? Thank you.

kooky panda
09-22-11, 12:24 PM
Sorry this is not related to the new gifts - but I don't know where to put this... I have seen pop ups that says - Birthday Time - in BS and I earned some coins and exp. I saw one in CS too but cannot remember what the title was... does anybody know what these are? Thank you.
this may be a badge http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17590-Badges-Update-9-19

sweetiana
09-22-11, 12:29 PM
thank you Kooky.

cakeandpie
09-22-11, 10:06 PM
Cool! I'm not a fan of gory or horror stuff so I hope very few of my restaurant neighbors gift me the organ stew, LOL!! But I LOVE the bakery items!

Bahaqueen
09-23-11, 06:34 AM
I agree but change is extremely overdue so I will take it

pchaneats
09-23-11, 08:03 AM
Too cool for words.... Thnx :'-)

cutieputti
09-23-11, 10:48 AM
Anyone get the update for BS or RS yet?

BellasPalace1
09-23-11, 11:16 AM
I actually caught 2 of these in my cookbook last night! I'm currently cooking the mummy pizza! Then, today, they're gone...but my pizza is still on the stove. I had to come and check here to see what was coming because I knew I wasn't imagining new foods for the holidays. Lol. Come and visit me if you want to see. My ID is BellasPalace1.

GreenAcreDeb
09-23-11, 11:44 AM
Got weekly update and very disappointed that nothing to be released was in there.

mamatlee11
09-23-11, 11:49 AM
Horribly sad! Disappointing update.... None of the Halloween things...

GroupMagma
09-23-11, 11:55 AM
Hold your (headless) horses! The Halloween gifting items should be coming out soon.

bawpotter
09-23-11, 12:05 PM
Yay! Thanks GM!

JoJosBakersDelite
09-23-11, 12:07 PM
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoJosBakersDelite
09-23-11, 12:10 PM
GM I have a question for you. If we have already purchased a few of the Halloween items, if we store them will they stay in our inventory or dissappear? The few items I could purchase look a little silly by themselves in my restaurant and plus I want to remodel with the new island stuff, but I really don't want to lose my Halloween stuff as I will be needing the real soon lol!

GroupMagma
They should remain in your inventory. :)

bawpotter
GM, when are we expecting the Halloween things to come back out? Will it bea a week or two, a day or two, or an hour or two?

JoJosBakersDelite
09-23-11, 12:11 PM
Great! THANKS!!!

cutieputti
09-23-11, 12:20 PM
Omg I see in your stove the mummy pizza! What happened they took it back lol... I see in bakery story nothing for Halloween... I see sundae couch for gem purchase and new picnic basket... Anyone buy it yet can everyone post pics of what they got out of it :-)

cutieputti
09-23-11, 12:23 PM
GM I have a question for you. If we have already purchased a few of the Halloween items, if we store them will they stay in our inventory or dissappear? The few items I could purchase look a little silly by themselves in my restaurant and plus I want to remodel with the new island stuff, but I really don't want to lose my Halloween stuff as I will be needing the real soon lol!
What Halloween stuff did you get to buy? I don't see it out in your restaurant?

JoJosBakersDelite
09-23-11, 12:29 PM
What Halloween stuff did you get to buy? I don't see it out in your restaurant?
I have the raven tree, 3 gothic tables. I had made the witch stew, eyeball soup, pumpking porridge, bat wings (grill) and mummy pizza. Most has sold already though. These items only appeared in restaurant, never bakery.

Eldin
09-23-11, 12:56 PM
Can't find those? :O

bawpotter
09-23-11, 02:27 PM
Eyeball Stew gives 4 coins per plate and 400 per gift. I don't yet know about Mummy Pizza.

bawpotter
09-23-11, 02:32 PM
Candy Corn Coffee, 4 coins per plate. I don't know how many plates.

(For BS)

briguynv
09-23-11, 03:26 PM
Candy Corn Coffee, 4 coins per plate. I don't know how many plates.

(For BS)

Candy Corn coffee gives 50 plates... so 200 total. Pumpkin Cookies give 100 plates... haven't gotten it yet, but I'm guessing 4 coins also. They seem to be stuck on that lately, most new recipes are 4 coins per plate, like they can't come up with any different ones.

briguynv
09-23-11, 03:28 PM
Oh and the Mummy Pizza is 50 plates... again, probably 4 per plate, so 200. So both BS & RS have a 50 plate & 100 plate, but both look like they pay 4 per plate, so either 200 or 400... don't know why they didn't make they worth the same. Either make them both 100 plates, or make the 50 plate worth 8 per plate. Then again, don't know why I'm surprised with all the gifting issues they are ignoring.

GroupMagma
09-23-11, 03:39 PM
Oh and the Mummy Pizza is 50 plates... again, probably 4 per plate, so 200. So both BS & RS have a 50 plate & 100 plate, but both look like they pay 4 per plate, so either 200 or 400... don't know why they didn't make they worth the same. Either make them both 100 plates, or make the 50 plate worth 8 per plate. Then again, don't know why I'm surprised with all the gifting issues they are ignoring.

The Gifting issues are being worked on, as has been stated previously.

JoJosBakersDelite
09-23-11, 03:58 PM
I love the new gifts!!!!!! I am looking forward to sending them to my neighbors when I can and am enjoying the ones my neighbors have sent me!!!!!!! WOOHOO

myporcelainlife
09-23-11, 04:25 PM
I love all the new gifts.Thank you guys for taking the time to add em in for us!

briguynv
09-24-11, 04:55 PM
The Gifting issues are being worked on, as has been stated previously.

Yes GM, I know... at least I HOPE they really are, and they aren't just blowing smoke, telling you they are. But my main point of that post was why they are stuck on 4 coins per plate lately and that the two gifts pay very differently... they need to get some variety on per plate ratio again. Older recipes varied 1-12 coins... (which of course, don't like 1... they should all be at least 2) but lately, all they give us are 4's... seems odd that they are stuck on that number. I want some more 5-8's, and a couple 9-12's once in a while.

Also, personally, while I agree these are cute... they still only pay 4 coins per plate & only give 50 or 100 plates, and I want to rack up coins to expand still, I'm going to have to ask all my neighbors nicely to stop sending them... I want Cappu and regular Stew again... I need the revenue more than I need cute food served. Once I'm done expanding and don't need to rack up MILLIONS, then I can take whatever cuz any money will be okay for just deco... but I want to be expanded fully or at least almost fully before I fully go out all deco'ing my place the way I want it. Right now, I chose SOME minor deco & color choices for now, but have as many tables crammed in as possible, so I can serve as much as possible and have room so tipping doesn't get full all the time. Once I'm fully expanded, I will make it more realistic with limited tables and really deco out... but for now I need COINS to expand!! So these cute gifts just don't work for me. If I could COOK them, that would make them better... but just as gifts, no thanks.

In fact, because they ARE gifts... I think ALL gifts should pay more coins per plate ratio than what we cook... make them REALLY special! Right now, they aren't worth as much as what I can cook. Gifts should be worth more than I can cook... so gifts should be like 50 plates but earn 15 coins per plate or something. That would make gifting TRULY special & unique! Really make people want to gift & receive even more!

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:57 PM
I LOVE the new gifts.. I just wish they would actually send to my neighbors lol. But it'll happen over time :)

danikat
09-25-11, 06:47 AM
If you like your CS neighbor don't gift them the sign... When you sell it, it only sells for 10 coins as compared to everything else that sells for 400-650. I was very disappointed with that.

CafeMuneca
09-25-11, 04:16 PM
Im already sending & colkecting halliween gifts. they are so curw. My faves r the mymmy cocktail ncs, the stew rs & both in bs.im saving them for halkoween. Are we gonna get deco for any games. I would love like blood furniture, or a black light the makes everything look likw a negative gor ncs

sweetashunny
09-25-11, 04:17 PM
Have a quick question....if I have to rest my phone how do I reactivate my game to the level I'm on?

Rachael98
09-25-11, 04:40 PM
Have a quick question....if I have to rest my phone how do I reactivate my game to the level I'm on?

"Rest" your phone:confused:?

redbites
09-25-11, 04:45 PM
"Rest" your phone:confused:?
Restore I think the person means

DerGelbeKaiser
09-25-11, 04:59 PM

TL games are online games and everything you sits on their servers. Even if you uninstall a game, once you download it again it'll all be there again. So resetting your phone shoudln't be an issue.
You can double check the instructions about how to transfer your game to another handset but I don't think you'll have an issue.

joyirene
09-25-11, 08:32 PM
Yeah, if you reset your phone and lose all your data, all you should have to do is reinstall the app and everything will be where you left off.

kathrynzooloo
09-27-11, 09:16 PM
Too bad gifts are messed Up_:-(

briguynv
09-28-11, 04:49 AM
Too bad gifts are messed Up_:-(

Yeah, even worse, too bad they aren't going to FIX them either! GM posted in another thread that getting rid of a midnight reset was PLANNED and won't be fixed! That means I'll NEVER be able to gift my neighbors again, and I'll continue to get 10-12 per day IF I'm lucky! What a sad joke!

myweedpatch
09-28-11, 05:33 PM
Um, didnt we forum members vote somewhere on here... And if i remember correctly, it got pretty high % of Those for it.... that we should be getting MORE gifts! You should at least be able to receive and accept a gift from each of your neighbors.

The more neighbors that you maintain = the more gifts you should be able to get

putka
10-02-11, 03:48 AM
The more neighbors that you maintain = the more gifts you should be able to get

The more neighbours you can maintain, the more CHOICE you have on what gifts to accept or decline. So you can get rid of all the brownies/toast/chickens/etc and only accept the good ones. If you don't have many nbrs, you can't do that.