PDA

View Full Version : Forum Games: Bring them back, or keep them dead?

bawpotter
09-20-11, 01:16 PM
Since the new rules have been put in place, we have lost a few good forum games. We can recreate them a week after they were locked, and I am volunteering to recreate them. There is only one problem. The games were fun, but which ones do you want to go, and which ones do you want to revive?

A current list of dead forum games:

-The Banning Game
-Famous People A to Z
-Fortunately, Unfortunately
-The Acronym Game
-Who Posts Next?
-Count to 400 (I am changing this one, here is why. We will never get to a million, since that goes WAY over 50 pages. We can easily do 400 in 50 pages, and it will still be close since sometimes people post without a number.)
-Around the World Game

Vote on the poll, and then reply to tell us what your feelings are and why or why not the game should come back.

joyirene
09-20-11, 01:30 PM
I meant to vote for all of them, but forgot to hit around the world. I think whoever started them should recreate them, unless they're inactive. However, I guess whoever creates it first will get it done.

bawpotter
09-20-11, 01:49 PM
At 3:45 pm Eastern time on Monday, September 26, the forum games above can be revived. If games get over 20 votes, they will be brought back.

sourlicorice2
09-20-11, 04:33 PM
I like the banning game and who posts next. Lol didn't vote for famous people A to Z even though that's the one I started. I like the newer similar version better where when u get to z someone chooses the next topic.

silver_dew
09-20-11, 05:24 PM
I log in back after a few days and so much has changed ! Threads locked, new rules, many new forum games ( that's great :) ) anyways , i think after a game gets the requires votes , the person who created the original game should recreate the second one . That's fair .

bawpotter
09-22-11, 12:22 PM
Answer with a Question was locked, but will need to wait for next week's poll.

sterlingempire
11-19-11, 07:30 PM
Since the new rules have been put in place, we have lost a few good forum games. We can recreate them a week after they were locked, and I am volunteering to recreate them. There is only one problem. The games were fun, but which ones do you want to go, and which ones do you want to revive?

A current list of dead forum games:

-The Banning Game
-Famous People A to Z
-Fortunately, Unfortunately
-The Acronym Game
-Who Posts Next?
-Count to 400 (I am changing this one, here is why. We will never get to a million, since that goes WAY over 50 pages. We can easily do 400 in 50 pages, and it will still be close since sometimes people post without a number.)
-Around the World Game

Vote on the poll, and then reply to tell us what your feelings are and why or why not the game should come back.

We were locked at nearly 2,000.

sterlingempire
01-15-12, 09:12 AM
I posted here in november and its still pretty close to the top. These forum games are seriously dead

sourlicorice2
01-15-12, 01:55 PM
Yep. I stopped playing them months ago. They got boring having to wait forever for four people to post.

pinkster73
01-15-12, 01:56 PM
The four post rule ruined them for me

nmishii
01-15-12, 02:31 PM
Opening threads to see if I could play again made is about as much fun as trying to get that 4th collectable item to be able to redeem.

atlantisonearth
01-15-12, 05:56 PM
The four post rule ruined them for me

It was locking the old threads. That ruined it.

I honestly think it is unfair; all of these new policies were against Sterling's Count to a Million thread. At least, most of them were.

iceschool101221
04-17-12, 11:16 PM
I've never even played most of these so perform C.P.R. surgery whatever to keep 'em alive :)

sparks229
04-17-12, 11:36 PM
The banning game and the acronym game are alive :). Yeah that's it :p