PDA

View Full Version : Unable to request for parts

gigglybean
09-20-11, 08:53 AM
Hi,

I am playing bakery story 1.2.5 on a 4.3.3 version iPad 2. Since 3 days ago, I am not able to request parts from my neighbours/friends. It just says that I am already requested parts for that day which I have not since I wasn't able to.

I have tried restarting my device, sync with iTunes and deleting and reinstalling bakery story. The problem is still here.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks.

kooky panda
09-20-11, 08:56 AM
Hi,

I am playing bakery story 1.2.5 on a 4.3.3 version iPad 2. Since 3 days ago, I am not able to request parts from my neighbours/friends. It just says that I am already requested parts for that day which I have not since I wasn't able to.

I have tried restarting my device, sync with iTunes and deleting and reinstalling bakery story. The problem is still here.

Anyone has a solution for this?
Thanks.
this should of been fixed. Try updating your Ipad IOS version to the most current. 4.3.5(through Itunes)AT&T Ipad.
If you are with Verizon you may already have the most current IOS version.

gigglybean
09-20-11, 09:30 AM
Hey kooky, thanks for replying. :)

Just to clarify, I can accept part request from my neighbours. However, I cannot request parts from them, like when I click on the box and click 'ask friends'?

kooky panda
09-20-11, 09:39 AM
Hey kooky, thanks for replying. :)

Just to clarify, I can accept part request from my neighbours. However, I cannot request parts from them, like when I click on the box and click 'ask friends'?

Is your nbr list pulling up at all when you click "ask friends?" I am on iphone and mine is working.

gigglybean
09-20-11, 09:58 AM
Yea, neighbour list is loading but just that after I have selected a few, the pop up message reads that I am unable to request cause I have already requested for that day. ( which I haven't )

Should I send an email to TL? Though I am not sure if they will help me on such a minor problem.

Thanks anyways. I will try to update to 4.3.5 tomorrow and hope for the best.

kooky panda
09-20-11, 10:39 AM
Yea, neighbour list is loading but just that after I have selected a few, the pop up message reads that I am unable to request cause I have already requested for that day. ( which I haven't )

Should I send an email to TL? Though I am not sure if they will help me on such a minor problem.

Thanks anyways. I will try to update to 4.3.5 tomorrow and hope for the best.

With The material gift request, you have to wait the day. so if you requested yesterday from a certain member at 2:00 pm, you cannot request from that nbr
until after 2:00 pm today.

gigglybean
09-20-11, 07:26 PM
Hey,

The update trick worked. Thanks for all your help, kooky.

Yea, I am aware of the 24 hours per request thingy. 

Is there a way to close this thread? This is my first time opening one.

Thanks again, kooky. Take care.

kooky panda
09-20-11, 07:40 PM
Oh great!!! keeping the most IOS version on your phones helps prevent alot of issues(why?? do not know, I am no techy..lol)
actually you did great on your first thread and thank-you for coming back and letting us know what worked.

I would like to keep this thread open in case others have the same issue.:D

xokay
09-20-11, 08:58 PM
Not sure if it's just me, but iphone 3GS, getting the "unable to send gift to neighbour" message again. It went away last week or so but it came back. I don't even get around to gifting every day anymore, so I know it isn't because I already sent some. Using most updated version.

kooky panda
09-20-11, 09:55 PM
on the material gifting I did get this today. I restarted the game, then came back and they went through.