PDA

View Full Version : Lost Gems

stupidptan
09-20-11, 05:26 AM
i am supposed to have 43 gems today.... the first time it reaches 40, it immediately slide back to 39... this goes on for the 4th time today ! :mad:

bobbyorr99
09-20-11, 05:32 AM
If you add me I can talk to you a bit more so my id is bobbyorr99

On bakery or restaraunt

kooky panda
09-20-11, 05:32 AM
Try restarting your device. If this does not work, delete the game and redownload it from the app store. If you still do not see your gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com
to look into your game. Provide them with your storm ID and game. Let them know what device you play on and its IOS version.
Also your bakery version(in the help section in your game). Also if you play on wifi or 3G.
Tell them when this happened and how many gems your are missing.

stupidptan
09-20-11, 05:46 AM
it does not work restarting or re-installing... thank you anyway.. will send email but doubt of use... have a good day

Try restarting your device. If this does not work, delete the game and redownload it from the app store. If you still do not see your gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com
to look into your game. Provide them with your storm ID and game. Let them know what device you play on and its IOS version.
Also your bakery version(in the help section in your game). Also if you play on wifi or 3G.
Tell them when this happened and how many gems your are missing.

corinneb1
09-25-11, 05:20 AM
This is happening to me constantly!

Rachael98
09-25-11, 05:26 AM
This is happening to me constantly!

Like stupidptan, TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) will need to be contacted.