PDA

View Full Version : parts recived as gifts

donutholes
09-20-11, 03:08 AM
When I accept parts as gifts...they do not go toward the easy "whatever" I'm assembling...and they do not go into my gifts selection where I can see them....

Where do they go? and How do I use them? I read another post that said something about "tools"but I dont see that on my game..

I'm using an android...

nmishii
09-20-11, 04:34 AM
They go into a parts pool that we can't see. When you have the cardboard box out and tap twice to bring up the Build popup, you can see the parts status for that appliance. And when you build the appliance, it takes the parts from the parts pool.

If you play Farm Story, the parts go into your inventory and you can see how many you have. Not so on Restaurant Story or Bakery Story.

I am also on Android and am building appliances in Restaurant Story.

donutholes
09-21-11, 01:52 PM
I've noticed that my cardboard box numbers don't change though when I accept the "gifted" parts vs when I send a request for materials....any thoughts?

joyirene
09-21-11, 02:31 PM
They should be changing... As long as your accepting a part you need to build that appliance. Maybe a mod will know :)

nmishii
09-21-11, 02:48 PM
When you accept the gifted parts the number should increment, until you have the max for that part. Once you get the max parts for that constructable, it'll still increment, but you can't see how many you have until you build another constructable and don't have enough parts.

If you send out a request for parts, the number won't increment until your neighbor accepts your request. Again, you'll only see it increment until you have the max for your part.

If this isn't what you're seeing, a mod should help you.