PDA

View Full Version : Huge appliance complaint!!

tamsharley
09-19-11, 02:44 PM
Not sure if this is the right place or not. I have the maximum number of appliances allowed. I have one oven in storage. Why should I have to spend my gems to retrieve something I've already paid for? A new appliance, I can understand that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

nmishii
09-19-11, 02:49 PM
You're not spending the gems to retrieve your stored appliance. You are buying the ability to have an additional appliance in your restaurant. If you do buy the ability once, you can have 19 appliances in your restaurant forever.

If you stored one of the non-oven appliances on your floor, you'll be able to retrieve the oven like you used to, without spending gems.

Rachael98
09-19-11, 02:49 PM
I think because you get a certain amount of appliance "slots". To unlock an extra slot, there is a charge:).

tamsharley
09-19-11, 03:23 PM
Well, it still isn't right. I already paid for the appliance that I have in storage. Now I have to spend my gems in order to get it back.

Rachael98
09-19-11, 03:25 PM
Well, it still isn't right. I already paid for the appliance that I have in storage. Now I have to spend my gems in order to get it back.

If you put one of your other appliances in storage, you can take it back out (NB: putting something in storage whilst there is food on it will result in the food disappearing).

xokay
09-19-11, 03:49 PM

You can only have so many appliances out at a time. You can store, say, a regular stove, in place of a sonic stove, if you like, but if you reached the max amount for the level that you're on, you can't have another slot without purchasing it. I discourage users from purchasing additional appliances past their current level, because if you aren't at the total maximum amount of appliances that you'll ever be able to have, you will eventually unlock extra appliances, and your gems will have been a waste. If, however, you have leveled up high enough and it tells you that you have no more appliances to unlock, you can purchase one for gems if you would like to have extras.

What I suggest for you is to put out the appliances you want most at the moment, and store your additional ones. Say, for instance, you were looking to quickly master all recipes on the ice-cream maker. You could store all of your other types of appliances, and put out only ice-cream makers. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to have unlimited appliances in our Bakeries. If you're happy with the amount you're given, then don't spend the gems. It's just a way for those who have reached the maximum number to have more of them than others are able to.

I hope I explained this okay..

rodneylicious
09-19-11, 07:32 PM
Thank for the explanation, I was wondering the same thing. I am at level 77 in both and I have reached my maximum appliance. Now I understand.

ariesblu
09-19-11, 11:10 PM
For some reason I cannot unlock an extra appliance with gems.

greygull
09-19-11, 11:30 PM
For some reason I cannot unlock an extra appliance with gems.

Are you on Android? This option is still being worked on for us Android users.

ariesblu
09-19-11, 11:33 PM
Are you on Android? This option is still being worked on for us Android users.
Yes indeed.