PDA

View Full Version : Make it stop!!! Argh!!!! It's driving me crazy!

xSnowyOwlx
09-19-11, 01:27 PM
Please make this bug go away! I'm so sick and tired of mixing a drink, leaving the game believing the drink will remain mixed and will be ready when it should be and return after another drink is ready to find the game cancelled out my mixing and the empty bar is sitting there!
It is especially annoying when I have a Nightclub Story where the coins and stars pop out so I have to either zoom in really close to the bar to avoid having to tap multiple times just to get a drink ready or else tap all the stars that are in the way.

nmishii
09-19-11, 01:38 PM
Wait a while before you exit the game. Visit a neighbor or something. I've left the game immediately after making something and have come back to find it didn't take.

kooky panda
09-19-11, 01:40 PM
Depending on your device (but especially for Android), hitting the home button soon after doing a task (such as preparing a drink) might not register the last few actions. As nmishii suggested try doing a few other things (visit neighbors, collect dances, delete wall messages) to help enable them to at least have the drinks going. Also, with Android, it's better to use the back button to exit (it will pop up "Are you sure you want to exit"), then hit the task ****er after exiting, instead of just hitting the home button.

xSnowyOwlx
09-20-11, 02:42 PM
I don't use Android, but this doesn't help at all. I don't leave immediately after mixing the drinks. It doesn't matter if I do something else in the game, upon leaving even 5 minutes after mixing the drink it still happens.

bellsplace
09-21-11, 12:01 PM
I don't use Android, but this doesn't help at all. I don't leave immediately after mixing the drinks. It doesn't matter if I do something else in the game, upon leaving even 5 minutes after mixing the drink it still happens.
Sounds like you have some probs with (fixed?) data. Have you tried playing via wifi, or had any lags with other online programs before?