PDA

View Full Version : bugs regarding all games.

cillabear
09-19-11, 09:50 AM
I've noticed several errors in BS RS and NS. A major one being spelling. There are items or notifications in all 3 that are spelled wrong or wrong grammar is being used. Ex. Your sprinkle doughnut are ready! It should read: your sprinkle doughnuts are ready! There are countless errors like this one. And in BS I'm pretty positive that macaroons is spelled wrong. It's spelled macarons in BS. There are huge lags in NS esp if someone has a really big and heavily decorated nightclub, its difficult to pan over the club for an empty spot to dance cuz the lag is so slow. Of course notifications don't work on NS. There are more things I could go on about. But I don't feel like typing out a novel just for repairs to be made. It's not necessarily a question, but more of a letting TL know that there are issues, post.

pinkster73
09-19-11, 10:03 AM
On my farm when I get a parts request from a neighbor it makes the recipient male and makes the part singular. For example: "Jenny needs you to send him aroof shingles" ha ha ha ha

nmishii
09-19-11, 10:44 AM
They typos and grammatical errors do not normally affect gameplay. But they show a lack of pride of their development team in releasing a quality product, and/or are the result of unrealistic schedules and/or inadequate resources.

There are errors that have been around for ages, and there are more released with most updates. It doesn't appear changes are reviewed and/or tested before released. And they don't learn from their mistakes - cannoli, drinks, and now donuts were released without mastery.

Yes, they can't test everything on every device, and the devices are different. And I can see how some of the errors people have can't easily be recreated. But there are errors in the normal gameplay that we are all seeing that they should have seen also.

This also isn't a question, but feedback for TL.

xSnowyOwlx
09-19-11, 01:28 PM
Notifications work for me on all games except City.

xSnowyOwlx
09-19-11, 01:29 PM
On my farm when I get a parts request from a neighbor it makes the recipient male and makes the part singular. For example: "Jenny needs you to send him aroof shingles" ha ha ha ha

I always get "send them" not him or her, odd...

nmishii
09-19-11, 01:35 PM
I get "send him" on FS, BS, and RS. Maybe "him" is just for Android.

pinkster73
09-19-11, 01:53 PM
My kids are idevice and they get "send them". I'm Android and I get "send him a". Darn sexist phone platforms ha ha