PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Hectorloch...

Rachael98
09-18-11, 11:40 PM
I have seen a light - a damascene light - and I shall leave the Forum.

I just wanted to say goodbye, Hector. And thank you for everything:(...

sterlingempire
09-19-11, 04:08 AM
:eek: Aww man... I will miss you, Hector.  May the suns rays light up your path to success 

MiniLaura
09-19-11, 05:36 AM
:( sigh :(

pinkster73
09-19-11, 06:58 AM
What? Why? Waaaa I'm sad :(

casadolce
09-19-11, 07:06 AM
Oh no!!!!!

pinkster73
09-19-11, 07:11 AM
Where did he originally post this?

pinkster73
09-19-11, 07:11 AM
Nevermind I found it

nmishii
09-19-11, 07:42 AM
Goodbye, hectorloch. I'll miss you.

pinkster73
09-19-11, 07:48 AM
No! No saying goodbye. How about crying and begging him to stay and suggesting he just take a hiatus instead?

Rachael98
09-19-11, 08:00 AM
No! No saying goodbye. How about crying and begging him to stay and suggesting he just take a hiatus instead?

I hope...but...well, what do you think, Hector?

yanochka
09-19-11, 08:20 AM
You can't leave...just as we are about to get the mining suprise box :-) and then the space theme one....

We will miss you and your wonderful sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael98
09-19-11, 08:41 AM
Thanks for all your pm's. I wasn't going to clock back in at all but I got the news via my farm that there were pm's and I realised it would be simple rudeness to let them lie unread. Thanks for all the nice things. I'll look in again in case there are more - for only a short while - but I'm not going back on the threads and I'm afraid that is final.

Someone started a thread about who would still be here at Xmas. I knew I wouldn't - but didn't say. I'm moving on - it happens. I'll continue to run my farm although for how long must also be in doubt. There's hardly a lot left for me to do there and given you'll never see any pirates, tigers or mermaids there I'm not expecting much to occupy me farmwise - but it'll be good to keep some contact with my friends.

Thanks again and good luck everyone.

...:(...well...

casadolce
09-19-11, 09:06 AM
Monday sucks!

DerGelbeKaiser
09-19-11, 09:28 AM
I already did that on his wall.
:-(
This isn't fair - I had the chance to chat with him on the fourm for what, three days?? :-(
But this is how it is with online communities. Sometimes it's just time to leave them behind.

It still sucks, though.

Rachael98
09-19-11, 09:29 AM
I already did that on his wall.
:-(
This isn't fair - I had the chance to chat with him on the fourm for what, three days?? :-(
But this is how it is with online communities. Sometimes it's just time to leave them behind.

It still sucks, though.

You can add him on FmS...but...:(:(:(:(

talyon
09-19-11, 09:33 AM
Sad but true, I'll miss u Hec, life has a way of happening whatever your case Plz be well and good.

sissy8
09-19-11, 11:22 AM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(very sad day today:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

kooky panda
09-19-11, 11:37 AM
Hector I will miss you.. I hope you come back..

bawpotter
09-19-11, 12:07 PM
This just sucks... I am gonna miss you Hector, you were a great help!

Mogwai4111
09-19-11, 12:12 PM
Hector first caught my eye in a discussion about how many leaves it takes to rank up mastery months ago, and then of course there was his enthusiasm for the races. Whereas I thought I had the ins and outs of farm story pretty well figured out, he's taught me things I never knew.

A wealth of knowledge and funny, gone. A shame.

Hawaiianmomma
09-19-11, 01:17 PM

WishingYouTenderKindnessAnd A MultitudeOf AngelsTo AlwaysSurroundYou.......A HuiHou Mr.HIt's BeenA WonderfulPleasure To BumpInto A Classy GuyLike You HereIn The Forum Village, You RemindMe OfMy Father......YouA No Ka OiBraddah Mr.H
HawaiiansSay Oiai KaMalamalama Me Oukou~While The LightIs Yet With You..........Shine On Mr.H.....Resplendent, Powerful BlessednessEver Pure Effulgent Harmonic Soul Rainbows& SunsrisesTo Light All Your DaysKeAkuaCoverU&Ur OhanaGodBlessAmen

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 07:32 PM
Please don't question me. And you don't have to answer. But I really want to know why Hector is leaving the threads.

casadolce
09-19-11, 07:35 PM
Please don't question me. And you don't have to answer. But I really want to know why Hector is leaving the threads.

Me too! Wonder if the same will happen to us?

I miss his funny, sarcastic, rebellious posts, in a pirate hat.

nmishii
09-19-11, 08:19 PM

Maybe he is psychic and knew GM would lock his favorite games today - Around the World and Famous People A - Z

swiep07
09-20-11, 04:53 AM
You know I miss you Johnny...

Rachael98
09-20-11, 09:08 AM
I'm still sad about this:(...

pinkster73
09-20-11, 10:04 AM
I'm still sad about this:(...

Me too. It's not good.

sissy8
09-20-11, 02:07 PM
:(:(:(:(snif:(:(:(:(

shakiba
09-20-11, 03:17 PM
what? O:
slow moion time... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo.
Plz dont go, I will miss u too much :(

DRL23411
09-20-11, 04:08 PM
Is this based in any way to the lack of support from TL? I know being without support is very frustrating, in some ways creates difficult playing but to leave a game you really enjoy is punishing you Hec. With TL having six figures of players, won't care for a heartbeat. Pity. I have not agreed with everything you have said but defend your right to say it. You WILL be missed by everyone.

MiniLaura
09-20-11, 05:11 PM
The worst part was that he missed talk like a pirate day!