PDA

View Full Version : How to build Drink Machine ?

AiKingGoldGold
09-18-11, 10:02 PM
How can i build a drink machine ?
When i tap on it, it show:
Build your own Drink Machine from nuts and bolts !
Complete it with some help from your friends.

But how do i ask from them ? :confused:
even myself cannot gift "nuts & bolts" to friends :confused:

Please help..

xokay
09-18-11, 10:11 PM
After selecting a drink machine in your store and placing it in your bakery, you'll see a cardboard box with materials in it. If you click that it will tell you what you need in order to complete the drink machine. You may have parts that say "COMPLETED" because you have already, over time, collected enough of that part to make the appliance. On the items you do not have enough of, it says "Ask Friends." Click this and your list of neighbours will come up, you can select however many you wish to ask for the part. YYou'll receive them the same way you receive gifts from enighbours. :) Hope this helped.

nmishii
09-18-11, 10:34 PM
One difference in how you receive parts.

When you receive gifts, they go into your news feed and you can accept or decline them.

With part requests, when a neighbor accepts your request your part count increments and you have no idea who sent you the request, and you don't get to choose whether you want the gift or not (although you wouldn't have requested it in the first place if you didn't want it)

joyirene
09-18-11, 10:47 PM
You are probably tapping it in the corner where that hammer or whatever it is shows.

Try tapping it in the opposite corner when you go to but it and then you should be able to place it down and it will turn to a cardboard box.

joyirene
09-18-11, 10:53 PM
I checked and the hammer is in the bottom right hand corner. If you click that, it will come up with that message.

Click in the top left corner of the box when you go to buy the item and it should work!

AiKingGoldGold
09-19-11, 09:52 PM
Thanks all, now i get the drink machine..
i tap on the hammer..so it keeps on showing that message..
now i tap on the other corner, it lets me place it in my store ^^

Many thanks ^^

joyirene
09-19-11, 10:03 PM
Glad it worked for you :)

greygull
09-19-11, 10:09 PM
It's good to hear it's working for you now! If you have any other questions, you can ask here. Also, here's a "how to" about the constructible appliances :) http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To

gramme2011
09-27-11, 07:06 PM
I am playing RS on a android. How do I purchase a drink machine? I am at level 21 and don't see it in the inventory.

greygull
09-27-11, 07:18 PM
It will be under the appliance tab. Do you have the most recent market update?

NellyPepper
09-28-11, 01:24 AM
What a great community this is! I was having trouble with the drink machine (tapping on the hammer and couldn't understand why I couldn't just buy it) soon as I look here my problem is solved!! Thank you guys :D