PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Games!

JennyWuzHere
09-18-11, 09:51 PM
Okay. We do have a lot of Forum Games here. Most of them get played. Others do not. So I wanted to create this poll to see which kinds of games you all wanted to play. Just really bored, and I wanted something new to play.

1st one that wins, gets created first.
2nd one, gets created next.
And so on.

All forum games should be created by me. Please do not steal the ideas here and make them your own. That would really make me upset. :(*

Okay. These are the ones that I saw somewhere. And thought that I should put them on this forum! How about it?*
Any questions about what they are about, just post below!! :o

1.)Type a Username With your Elbow.
2.)First Reaction
3.)Good Medicine
4.)Last Post Wins!
5.)*Insert Coin*

JennyWuzHere
09-18-11, 09:53 PM
Lol. I just post this and I make a mistake! Hehe.

Okay, reading the poll, the first option says 'Type Your Username with Your Elbow'
Well it is meant to say 'Type A Username with Your Elbow'
Okay, that's all!!

JennyWuzHere
09-18-11, 10:12 PM
Okay, sorry for posting again. I just realized that I did have another mistake! Wow...

Okay there is no deadline, even though there is suppose to be one. Whatever. I don't care. I think I'll just have a Mod Lock it afterwards.

sourlicorice2
09-19-11, 08:22 AM
I'll need an explanation for all but the first one as I have no idea what the others are. Kinda hard to vote when u don't know what your voting for. But u could start all of them as I would like to have more than one new forum game anyways.

sourlicorice2
09-19-11, 08:22 AM
Last post wins sry that one I get the gist of.

bawpotter
09-19-11, 12:45 PM
All forum games should be created by me. Please do not steal the ideas here and make them your own. That would really make me upset.

You are talking about these ones, right? Because everybody has the right to create forum games.

nmishii
09-19-11, 12:46 PM
Starting new games is good, since GM just locked a bunch of the old games.

bawpotter
09-19-11, 12:51 PM
8, to be precise.

pinkster73
09-19-11, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure what "insert coin" is

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 06:15 PM
You are talking about these ones, right? Because everybody has the right to create forum games.

Yes I am only talking about these games here. I know I have no right to not influence people to make up their own games. ;)

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure what "insert coin" is

*Insert Coin*... I would preferably call it "The Vending Machine Game" but I seems too long. ;)

It's like if I insert a coin into a vending machine, what would I get? The next poster will determine what I will get.
EX:

I insert coin

Next poster: JennyWuzHere gets a fluffy teddy bear.
*Note that the items do not have to be positive or inanimate objects. ;)

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 06:29 PM
I'll need an explanation for all but the first one as I have no idea what the others are. Kinda hard to vote when u don't know what your voting for. But u could start all of them as I would like to have more than one new forum game anyways.

Sorry everyone for posting without others before me. I kind of want to get the explanation thing out of the way. :)

2.) First Reaction: I will post something interesting. The next poster will immediately type THE FIRST thing that comes to mind. (No *****ing). Then they make up their own statement.

3.) Good Medicine: Alright to simply state the rules, one person will name a sickness, or an ailment, or any sort of bodily disfunction that they "are dealing with" and the person following their post will give them a remedy to solve their said ailment. It can be good or bad. Doesn't matter.

Ex: I sprained my ankle
Next Poster: Stand on the same leg, and jump up and down 5 times.

4.) Last Post Wins: This is somewhat related to sterlingempire's forum game. But his is counting to 1 million. Which will eventually end. But this forum, however, I won't believe will end if everyone constantly plays.
Rules are very simple... Whoever post last wins. Everlasting. ;)

5.) Read my reply to pinkster73 please. :)

Any other questions please feel free to ask. :o

casadolce
09-19-11, 06:55 PM
I won't know until I actually see/play them. why don't you just roll them out one by one, the popular ones will live (up to 50 pages) and the unpopular ones will be retired gradually.

I will show support by trying them all!

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 07:14 PM
I'll just see. I don't want to make them right away.
I want to see which game people will play. Without letting it die.
But if you want me to create them now, ask others what they think!!! Get more votes for this please!!!
Anyway, I'm really sad to see the popular forum games to get locked! They were so fun! :(

joyirene
09-19-11, 07:15 PM
I votes for good medicine, you should make that one now :)

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 07:42 PM
Not now, I'm waiting.

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 08:34 PM
Hmm... Just to get things started, (No, I'm not making one yet! :p)
I'm going to vote! ;)
Obviously, I would vote for all! Haha! :)

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 09:42 PM
Okay! I found a deadline!
DEADLINE TO VOTE: This Friday; September 23, 2011

jellypie200
04-04-13, 02:10 PM
Good medicine :)

kooky panda
04-04-13, 02:15 PM
This poll was started over a year ago, closing thread.