PDA

View Full Version : Negative Money

yemin1
09-18-11, 08:57 PM
Phone: HTC MyTouch
Nightclub Story 1.0.2
I have negative 18,430 in the money box. When the problem first happened I had negative 20,000 in the money box. I can?t take a photo of it because when I try to use the snap shots the money box is no longer on the screen. Not only is my money in the negatives, but it won?t let me do anything. I can?t even except dancers from friends because it tells me I don?t have enough money. All of my drinks went bad because it told me i didn't have enough money to finish them. I have restarted my app and phone several times, and reinstalled the program. I wasn?t doing anything unusual. This is so frustrating please help!

xokay
09-18-11, 09:05 PM
Hey, sorry you're having trouble. You've done all the right steps, and it's still not working so that's frustrating. I think you'll have to email support@teamlava.com with all the info you gave here and your ID so they can sort it out for you. Keep in mind, the first email you get is an automated response, but someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Let me know how it goes.

cillabear
09-19-11, 09:05 AM
Same thing happened to me. Uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, then re-installing it fixed it. But u said that wasn't working so yes you'll have to email. Hopefully they fix it fast. Good luck.

Partyibiza
10-01-11, 09:35 AM
I am 40000 negative !! :'(

Rachael98
10-01-11, 09:37 AM
I am 40000 negative !! :'(

You can e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), or use their Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com).

Partyibiza
10-01-11, 09:40 AM
Already email still no response :'(:'(

bigrichw
10-06-11, 09:11 AM
This neg money has happened to me 4 times the amount changes each time and now it happened yo my wife to.

Rachael98
10-06-11, 09:12 AM
Already email still no response :'(:'(

They should get back to you at some point:).