PDA

View Full Version : 1 day no longer 22 hrs

jtm101
09-18-11, 08:51 PM
Can we please have some consistancy with 1 day crops and trees. The new Breadfruit tree is another 24hr thing. Isnt it bad enough that we were lumped with the 24 hr fower Forget me not. Now we have a tree which will be out of sync with other 1 day trees.

Please fix this bug. 22hr crops were great, these new 24 hr items are a nuisance!!

nmishii
09-18-11, 09:21 PM
I agree. I'd like them to be consistent. At 22 hrs as all the previous crops.

The forget-me-nots have been reported. Kooky needs to do the same for breaddruit.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17566-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Farm-Story

kooky panda
09-19-11, 04:46 AM
I have not heard anything yet on the status of the forget-me-nots ... if permanent change or it will be fixed. I will send this over to GM also. Once hear anything I will pass it on.

jtm101
09-19-11, 05:13 AM
Thx kooky, good luck

Rachael98
09-19-11, 08:32 AM
I have not heard anything yet on the status of the forget-me-nots ... if permanent change or it will be fixed. I will send this over to GM also. Once hear anything I will pass it on.

Thank you:); very good:).

kooky panda
09-20-11, 05:54 PM
I got word back and it looks like there is not a glitch with the Breadfruit Tree.
"1 Day", it's just a rounded number. It doesn't refer to an exact time; just the approximate time until this tree needs to be tended to.

sorry guys.

pinkster73
09-20-11, 06:40 PM
Approximate? Omg this will destroy all us ocd farmers!

Yarox
09-20-11, 06:42 PM
Approximate? Omg this will destroy all us ocd farmers!

lol true, well we can just pretend its 24 hours and be happy I guess :p

cakeandpie
09-22-11, 10:46 PM
I would like to request that TL go back to making "1 day" 22 hours ASAP and even change the forget me nots and breadfruit trees so they are 22 hours. 22 hours is not only far more convenient because your planting/harvesting doesn't get later and later each day, but now you can't put on forget me nots with other "1 day" crops because they don't mature at the same time, and breadfruit trees aren't ready to harvest when your other "1 day" trees are.

Please hear our plea, TL! 22 hours always, pretty please!

NewfyFarm
09-23-11, 05:57 AM
I got word back and it looks like there is not a glitch with the Breadfruit Tree.
"1 Day", it's just a rounded number. It doesn't refer to an exact time; just the approximate time until this tree needs to be tended to.

sorry guys.

once again TL proves they do not play their own games or care about their customers gaming experience. this 22 hour, and taking 2 hours off all plants over 1 day, really helps playing the game because of the time creep. the new 36 hour flower also does not have the 2 hours taken off. as people say, besides the time creep, which is a very big deal - and the reason this was started, now they cannot plant these plants next to each other because of coming up at different times.
this seems like such a simple programing fix for a big part of the game/gaming experience.