PDA

View Full Version : Not getting updates

tustin2
09-18-11, 06:02 PM
Every week I have trouble getting my Bakery Story updates. Any suggestions? Also in the app store says you can share secret recipes with your friends how do you do that?

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
09-18-11, 06:51 PM
Do you need the updates? May be because you don't need them, and I don't know about your other question

kooky panda
09-18-11, 07:14 PM
Every week I have trouble getting my Bakery Story updates. Any suggestions? Also in the app store says you can share secret recipes with your friends how do you do that?

tustin
Are you not getting the updates or getting them later than Friday? If later, updates roll out over days to different players. I did not get mine on farm or fashion this week.
I expect to have them on Tuesday.

christyb76
09-18-11, 11:29 PM
I've never seen anything about secret recipes... I am having issues with my app freezing a bit, not to the point of locking up but just enough to annoy me. :( and also lost like 10,000 plates of cinnamon rolls today. like how did that happen?? spent 32,000 coins to make 830 plates. arghhhh

Rachael98
09-18-11, 11:34 PM
I've never seen anything about secret recipes... I am having issues with my app freezing a bit, not to the point of locking up but just enough to annoy me. :( and also lost like 10,000 plates of cinnamon rolls today. like how did that happen?? spent 32,000 coins to make 830 plates. arghhhh

The secret recipes, I believe, are the gifts.
If you lose items, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).
Ensure that you're on classic (not Valentine's) and check your device memory to see if that's causing freezing.

GroupMagma
09-19-11, 12:47 PM
The recipes shared with other users are the Gifts. The App Store description isn't too clear on that. :p

Rachael98
09-19-11, 01:09 PM
The recipes shared with other users are the Gifts. The App Store description isn't too clear on that. :p

Haha...you guys need to liase with Apple and get it changed. Including taking out some stuff in the ZS and TS and ES descriptions too (*hint* updates).

yoones
09-19-11, 01:12 PM
Same here, my friend got the deep fryer update and it doesn't show up on mine.. Is there a way to refresh the updates?

Rachael98
09-19-11, 01:26 PM
Same here, my friend got the deep fryer update and it doesn't show up on mine.. Is there a way to refresh the updates?

Sorry, I don't think so. You'll get it tomorrow.