PDA

View Full Version : notifications not working

cillabear
09-18-11, 01:56 PM
The notifications aren't being pushed so a lot of my drinks go bad if I don't check every 5 min.

Rachael98
09-18-11, 02:01 PM
Notifications are a known issue. Some people are downloading free timer apps; you might like to try that whilst TL sort out the Notifications.

nmishii
09-18-11, 02:09 PM
You can tap on the drink and see how much more time is left, and then check after that amount of time rather than every 5 or so.

Also try making all your drinks of the same time frame so they all finish at the same time. If they all finish at different times its more difficult to keep track of when they are ready.

Notifications haven't been working for a long time. It doesn't appear they will in the near future, so try to come up with a way that you can track the time on your own.

Rachael98
09-18-11, 02:11 PM
You can tap on the drink and see how much more time is left, and then check after that amount of time rather than every 5 or so.

Also try making all your drinks of the same time frame so they all finish at the same time. If they all finish at different times its more difficult to keep track of when they are ready.

Notifications haven't been working for a long time. It doesn't appear they will in the near future, so try to come up with a way that you can track the time on your own.

Small addition-some notifications haven't been working for a long time. All mime are perfect.

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 02:13 PM


I swear your the most eloquent helper around......cillabear nmishii is right.....

cillabear
09-18-11, 02:35 PM
Alright thanks for the help everyone.

whytewolf
09-21-11, 11:37 AM
Suspecting this may frequently a problem for those with multiple teamlava app/games installed. Only Restaurant Story works for me. For example.

joyirene
09-21-11, 03:12 PM
Mine come really late. Like they won't show up and I'll go and display clothes... Then 2 hours later it shows up saying they're about to expire. I hardly ever get notifications so I just try to check back often, it's just annoying when I never get notice until the "your item is about to expire" message.