PDA

View Full Version : Tables Dissapear

sterlingempire
09-18-11, 01:25 PM
Okay, so I just expanded my small bakery. So then I bought new tables for 10,000 each. A few seconds after I placed them down, I got the "Your Bakers Is Out Of Sync" message. So I though, okay, no problem. But when I closed out of it, most of the tables that I had placed down vanished! I did not even get any of my coins back. :confused:

Thanks in advance,

Sterling :cool:

Rachael98
09-18-11, 01:28 PM
You know what I'll say:p.
Restart your device, uninstall and reinstall the app (you won't lose progress, as you know:)).
If this doesn't work, contact TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).
Also, what's your device, OS Version and game version.
If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, same as the three former questions.

sterlingempire
09-18-11, 01:34 PM
You know what I'll say:p.
Restart your device, uninstall and reinstall the app (you won't lose progress, as you know:)).
If this doesn't work, contact TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).
Also, what's your device, OS Version and game version.
If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, same as the three former questions.

I tried that already. (Even before you said it :p) It didn't work. Even if it did work, I wouldn't want to restart my iPod touch every time this happens.

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 02:31 PM
It's a longtime hurtful glitch...imagine if you've spent gems and those disappeared.....so I tell you to trust me in this.....no redecorating or purchasing til sales promos are over.......and even in that tidbit you can still lose items at random in inventory Hon.

Rachael98
09-18-11, 02:32 PM
I tried that already. (Even before you said it :p) It didn't work. Even if it did work, I wouldn't want to restart my iPod touch every time this happens.

Wait and see what Support says then;).

nmishii
09-18-11, 03:18 PM
Sometimes it takes a while before the game recovers from an out of sync. So if you restarted immediately, it may not have been long enough.

Try now. And look around your whole bakery. TL may not have known where the items were supposed to be placed, and places them where it wants.

I lost a gumball machine I had just placed from an out of sync. Later it showed up in one of the corners.