PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Chest

Norman
10-14-10, 10:32 AM
Celebrate the spirit of Halloween with unique in-game items for a limited time only! The new Halloween Chest is now available.

The items you get will be random with different tiers of rarity. Open it to find out what items you can get!

To find the Halloween Chest tap on Tools -> Store -> Featured.

Have a spooky and happy Halloween from Farm Story! :cool:

Edit: There is an issue with the Halloween Chest in Farm Story Summer. The chest has no effect and is bugged. We have fixed the bug and players who have not logged into Farm Story summer will not be affected. However, players who have logged in previously today will be affected until later today. You should not be able to see or purchase a chest if you are using the Farm Story Summer version.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:38 AM
Celebrate the spirit of Halloween with unique in-game items for a limited time only! The new Halloween Chest is now available.

The items you get will be random with different tiers of rarity. Open it to find out what items you can get!

To find the Halloween Chest tap on Tools -> Store -> Featured.

Have a spooky and happy Halloween from Farm Story! :cool:

Trying to get Halloween cat. Have six Halloween items with 2 wolves 2 tombstones still no cat. Can I sell back extra wolf and tombstone and get my gems back?

Norman
10-14-10, 11:12 AM
Trying to get Halloween cat. Have six Halloween items with 2 wolves 2 tombstones still no cat. Can I sell back extra wolf and tombstone and get my gems back?

Hope you get the Halloween cat soon. :cool:

The wolves are pretty cool. You can't sell back any of the items for Gems though.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 01:10 PM
Hello Norman,

Could you please list the Halloween items and the percentage chance of getting each one?

Thank you!

Norman
10-14-10, 03:09 PM
Hello Norman,

Could you please list the Halloween items and the percentage chance of getting each one?

Thank you!

The rarity percentages are like the Discovery Chest. To see which items you can get, you will just have to open it and find out. :cool:

Norman
10-14-10, 03:11 PM
There is an issue with the Halloween Chest in Farm Story Summer. The chest has no effect and is bugged. We have fixed the bug and players who have not logged into Farm Story summer will not be affected. However, players who have logged in previously today will be affected until later today.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 06:47 PM
There is an issue with the Halloween Chest in Farm Story Summer. The chest has no effect and is bugged. We have fixed the bug and players who have not logged into Farm Story summer will not be affected. However, players who have logged in previously today will be affected until later today.

I didn't know about the bug and lost $9. 98. What can I do?

Unregistered
10-14-10, 08:59 PM
When are you gonna to have a normal cat than a halloween cat?

people are crying loud, but it seems our voice got ignored. :(

Unregistered
10-15-10, 12:43 AM
When are you gonna to have a normal cat than a halloween cat?

people are crying loud, but it seems our voice got ignored. :(

Oh what's wrong with black cats?????
I have a black cat and he's great!! Oh so is my real life black cat lol
I think it's a great idea to have a festive chest but why gems???
Some We won't want, pumpkins,reaper etc, on display for too long when
halloweens over for the year , selling themes a waste as it'll only return coins
Putting them in our inventory seems a waste too
Oh well still can't wait for the Christmas chest
Regards
Ebonymarshall

Unregistered
10-15-10, 05:33 AM
Oh what's wrong with black cats?????
I have a black cat and he's great!! Oh so is my real life black cat lol

I don't think the previous poster is complaining that the cat is black, I think he or she is complaining the cat is in a Gambling Chest.

I'm hoping that once Halloween is over, TeamLava will make a cat (any color of cat) available for purchase outside of a Chest. I'm certain that if they do, they will charge gems for it because all the he highly desirable animals (horses and dogs) are gem items.

So, please everyone, don't even bother to ask for a cat for coins. It will never happen and all the "cats for coins" demands will probably annoy TeamLava and perhaps keep them from giving us the option of buying a cat at all!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 01:03 PM
The rarity percentages are like the Discovery Chest. To see which items you can get, you will just have to open it and find out. :cool:

Ummmm You want me to hit that itsty bitsy i button on a button that automatically takes away diamonds if you hit it wrong??? Someone in this household with a handicap has already accidentally touched the "buy 10,000 coins" button when trying to scroll in the enchancments page. This person will no longer go into that menu all together. So making that button automatic so that purchases are made without some kind of "are you sure?" action is not making us purchase more diamonds, it is just getting this whole family very angry at the makers of the game for taking advantage of the very sensitive screen and clear that we will never buy a diamond from the company.

You may get a lot of people accidentally buying the Halloween chest buy touching it wrong trying to hit the i button, but you are ruining long term sales.

Unregistered
10-15-10, 07:29 PM
I don't think the previous poster is complaining that the cat is black, I think he or she is complaining the cat is in a Gambling Chest.

I'm hoping that once Halloween is over, TeamLava will make a cat (any color of cat) available for purchase outside of a Chest. I'm certain that if they do, they will charge gems for it because all the he highly desirable animals (horses and dogs) are gem items.

So, please everyone, don't even bother to ask for a cat for coins. It will never happen and all the "cats for coins" demands will probably annoy TeamLava and perhaps keep them from giving us the option of buying a cat at all!One for gems would be nice, but as a gamble it's not worth it.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 08:53 AM
Edit: There is an issue with the Halloween Chest in Farm Story Summer. The chest has no effect and is bugged. We have fixed the bug and players who have not logged into Farm Story summer will not be affected. However, players who have logged in previously today will be affected until later today. You should not be able to see or purchase a chest if you are using the Farm Story Summer version.

I still do not have my chest and I am out the gems I spent on it. Please help.

Norman
10-18-10, 04:53 PM
I didn't know about the bug and lost $9. 98. What can I do?

Please contact customer support (support@teamlava.com) and describe the issue to them. Thank you.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 07:05 AM

http://www.swiss-audio.com/img/farm/f001.jpg

Shannonlaforme
11-03-10, 05:05 PM
I'm with you! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FO CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!! CATS FOR COINS!!! CATS FOR COINS!!!R COINS!!!

Unregistered
11-30-10, 08:51 PM
Please contact customer support (support@teamlava.com) and describe the issue to them. Thank you.

I've sent three messages to customer support, and no response to date. Nada. It's been at least a month since the first eMail...just sayin'

Unregistered
12-18-10, 06:38 AM
I've sent three messages to customer support, and no response to date. Nada. It's been at least a month since the first eMail...just sayin'

I sent an email to support a couple days after starting the game. Kept playing while I waited. A week later or so I received an email back. Basically stating too bad so sad. In other words they wouldn't help. At that point I was already enjoying the game and community. Won't be buying any diamonds though. I can't give money to a company that doesn't care how their customers feel.
Hope you fare better than I did. Good Luck.