PDA

View Full Version : How to ask out a girl:P

bobbyorr99
09-17-11, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know how to ask out a girl let's see wut we can come up with

hectorloch
09-17-11, 09:06 AM
Just the stuff we're needing here. More of these life science topics, I say.

Should we not extend it to how a girl asks out a boy ?

pinkster73
09-17-11, 09:33 AM
If it was me I would say "would you like to go grab a drink together some time?". But I'm guessing your younger, so my daughter said to say "wanna see a movie some time?"

Mogwai4111
09-17-11, 09:36 AM
*subscribe*

hectorloch
09-17-11, 09:51 AM
Well, I hope this advice isn't needed for tonight because on this thread you'll need to wait until four other people have asked her out before you get another shot at it :);):D:cool:

Mogwai4111
09-17-11, 09:55 AM
That, or use the sissy8 treatment on her, bobbyorr99. Just keep asking and asking until she finally says yes.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 10:01 AM
That, or use the sissy8 treatment on her, bobbyorr99. Just keep asking and asking until she finally says yes.

No. I don't think it works that way. She'd just accuse you of harassment. Bye bye any chances.
I personally think that, if she likes you, you just need to ask and it'll be fine. But do a little "research" first. For one, avoid embarrassing both parties if she's with someone else. Find out a bit about what she likes, and BE YOURSELF-go for it. Best of luck:cool:

casadolce
09-17-11, 10:15 AM
from your name, I'll say you ask her to go to a hockey game with you.

casadolce
09-17-11, 10:17 AM
No. I don't think it works that way. She'd just accuse you of harassment. Bye bye any chances.
I personally think that, if she likes you, you just need to ask and it'll be fine. But do a little "research" first. For one, avoid embarrassing both parties if she's with someone else. Find out a bit about what she likes, and BE YOURSELF-go for it. Best of luck:cool:

Well, she may not go out with him, but he'll get a peacock or a goose - consolation prize! :)

143Blue
09-17-11, 10:19 AM
pass her a note during class:) lol thts wht i want a guy to ask me ouut about:P but if she says no dnt be embarressed most girls forget bout tht anyway:P

sterlingempire
09-17-11, 11:11 AM
"Do you want to go out with me?" That's all I would say.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:16 PM
"Do you want to go out with me?" That's all I would say.

How about "Would you like...?". It leaves it slightly more open-ended, which subconsciously makes her feel less pressured:).

cast1532
09-17-11, 01:23 PM
How about do you want to hang out sometime or maybe you can ask her to go to the mall?

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:37 PM
How about do you want to hang out sometime or maybe you can ask her to go to the mall?

Mall is a shopping centre, right:confused:?

sissy8
09-17-11, 01:50 PM
it's easy just say, hector are you come for a drink or what;)

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:53 PM
it's easy just say, hector are you come for a drink or what;)

Ooh...Scottish free/public houses are generally very cosy and welcoming:). Go there;)!
It is really just like that. Ask outright.

nmishii
09-17-11, 01:54 PM
Mall is a shopping centre, right:confused:?

Yes, its a shopping center. :):):)

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:55 PM
Yes, its a shopping center. :):):)

Oh great:rolleyes:...not this again.
Back to asking a girl out...

pinkster73
09-17-11, 02:00 PM
Do you want to be my girlfriend?

sissy8
09-17-11, 02:05 PM
pinkster I fell of my chair;););)

pinkster73
09-17-11, 02:19 PM
pinkster I fell of my chair;););)

Ha ha my kids are the age they ask this. Then they never actually go anywhere together. I'm so old now :)

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:21 PM
Ha ha my kids are the age they ask this. Then they never actually go anywhere together. I'm so old now :)

Young romance...:p...so...youthfully romantic. Or not;).
Hector, pick yourself up:D.

sissy8
09-17-11, 02:33 PM
never say do you like rachel;););)

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:35 PM
never say do you like rachel;););)

1-I don't understand
2-You've spelt Rachael wrong:p!!!

sissy8
09-17-11, 02:40 PM
ow sorry my dear but you know what i am talking about dear rachael:rolleyes:

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:43 PM
ow sorry my dear but you know what i am talking about dear rachael:rolleyes:

PMed because I'm completely dumbfounded now:/

Hawaiianmomma
09-17-11, 03:21 PM
Women smell men subconsciously thus the attraction towards perfumes, room fresheners, soaps,candles...etc.
Before you ask her out smell good but not choked out on cologne......use strong soap instead.

Be relaxed......
Be confident.....
Be humble......
Be attentive.....

Women date on familiarity.....both in negatives and positives
Let her get to know you first before you drop the question.

Let it come naturally......then just ask.....and do it nicely
If she says no befriend her and wait.....in time she may change her mind, too much pressure can backfire on you.
Good Luck in Love.

di1975
09-17-11, 03:29 PM
Oh, I like this one. But how does she say no without hurting feelings?

Best negative response I've ever heard was "I'm very flattered but I'm not interested in dating right now. Thanks for asking. So, how have you been?"

A nice no (without the friend-line ****) and a nice conversational out....

Rachael98
09-17-11, 03:31 PM
Oh, I like this one. But how does she say no without hurting feelings?

Best negative response I've ever heard was "I'm very flattered but I'm not interested in dating right now. Thanks for asking. So, how have you been?"

A nice no (without the friend-line [EDIT R98]) and a nice conversational out....

If she says no, that should be fine. If you like her enough to want to date her, surely you should respect her wishes:)?

hectorloch
09-17-11, 03:32 PM
Hey, BobbyOrr, you've certainly started something here :cool:

Also, a most successful thread model - light a fuse and retire !

di1975
09-17-11, 03:39 PM
If she says no, that should be fine. If you like her enough to want to date her, surely you should respect her wishes:)?

As a girl, I strongly agree. But I HATE that I hurt someones feelings by saying no. Very ackward! So, I like the conversational redirect. What do the guys think? Can us girls Soften the no a little?

Rachael98
09-17-11, 03:43 PM
As a girl, I strongly agree. But I HATE that I hurt someones feelings by saying no. Very ackward! So, I like the conversational redirect. What do the guys think? Can us girls Soften the no a little?

Well...I know the feeling of saying "no" too, even though I'm a guy. And it's horrible to see the hurt when some put it bluntly. If it's put gently, kindly, and sincerely, I'd have thought that's the best.

JennyWuzHere
09-17-11, 04:50 PM
Lol, this is VERY off-topic... :p

Uhm, considering this thread was meant for guys to read,... and some girls are reading it.
But that's alright. Girls posting here give you advice on what to or not to say to them.

:o I see most guys here are liking this thread so far.

Mogwai4111
09-17-11, 05:46 PM
Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Back in my day we called it 'going around', so go old school and say 'do you want to go around with me?'. If she says 'around where?' just make something up.

bawpotter
09-17-11, 06:06 PM
Never heard that one. I guess it never got to the East Coast:)

Rachael98
09-18-11, 12:58 AM
Never heard that one. I guess it never got to the East Coast:)

Well...by that you can guess that it never got here either;)!

bawpotter
09-19-11, 12:09 PM
Very true:) Then again, it could have gone west, but the likeliness of that happening is so little... Everything goes east, except civilization, which normally goes West..

(Darn you civilization!)

xokay
09-19-11, 12:37 PM
Note:

Do you want to go out with me?
Check Yes/ Check No. ;)

In all seriousness, get to know her. Women usually know if someone is interested in them. What I do, if I'm not interested back, is talk about how happy I am to be single. I do that before they even admit to having feelings so they don't get their hopes up. If I don't say that, and we've been getting to know each other a bit, he'll know I'm interested by my flirting. In that case, just ask her to hang out sometime, but be sure to lay out a specific day, because otherwise you sort of have to ask her all over again.

bobbyorr99
09-19-11, 05:45 PM
Thanks alot guys!!!
But I kinda needa flirt first!! So how do I flirt

bobbyorr99
09-19-11, 05:49 PM
How do I see if somebody liked this?

Mogwai4111
09-19-11, 05:59 PM
Thanks alot guys!!!
But I kinda needa flirt first!! So how do I flirt

eye contact is key

bobbyorr99
09-19-11, 06:02 PM
Some of you might have seen my other thread about how to ask out a girl but I realized I gotta flirt first!!!!!!

Please help me out and I'm only 12!

pinkster73
09-19-11, 06:05 PM
Make eye contact. Smile. But not too much or you might look creepy. Tell her she looks nice today.

bobbyorr99
09-19-11, 06:07 PM
Thanks today I said she was smart omg thats alot for me!!!

pinkster73
09-19-11, 06:14 PM
Oooh she likes you. Keep flirting :)

bobbyorr99
09-19-11, 06:18 PM
Well idk if she does but I hope she does!!! Should I ask her out?If I do please help me cuz I'm scared to!!

JennyWuzHere
09-19-11, 06:31 PM
Well idk if she does but I hope she does!!! Should I ask her out?If I do please help me cuz I'm scared to!!

No. Don't do that. Sorry but I don't think you should ask her out too soon until you know she likes you and trusts you. :o Good Luck! ;)

pinkster73
09-19-11, 06:51 PM
I think you should. The worst that could happen is she says no. You might regret it if you don't. Go for it :)

GroupMagma
09-19-11, 06:52 PM
Some of you might have seen my other thread about how to ask out a girl but I realized I gotta flirt first!!!!!!

Please help me out and I'm only 12!

Given this information, I'm afraid I'll have to lock this thread. Also, please be aware that playing any TeamLava game under the age of 14 is a violation of our ToS.