PDA

View Full Version : Accidently purchased 10000 gold for 10 Diamonds.

lieghton
09-17-11, 06:37 AM
Hi.

Not even by accident, just purely because my phone wasn't locked and in my pants it accidently clicked itself to buy 10k gold for my heardearned diamonds.

I would much like to have my 10 diamonds back and you can take the 10000 gold back, heck you can take 100 000 for all I care.

Regards
Storm8ID: Lieghton
Game: Restaurant Story
Name on Restaunt: Bennecotta

Rachael98
09-17-11, 06:39 AM
Really sorry, but there's no way to reverse gem purchases. You can imagine the chaos if there was...

lieghton
09-17-11, 08:45 AM
What do you mean there#s no way? Of course there is, minus 10000 gold, give me 10 diamonds. Ain't [GM Edit] hard. What the hell sort of costumer support are they. Why would there be any form of chaos when they could easily check logs?

Rachael98
09-17-11, 10:03 AM
What do you mean there#s no way? Of course there is, minus 10000 gold, give me 10 diamonds. Ain't fking hard. What the hell sort of costumer support are they. Why would there be any form of chaos when they could easily check logs?

No. If someone didn't like their box item, they could just keep getting refunds until they got what they liked by saying that they accidentally bought it. TL don't offer refunds, and that's just how it is:(.

talyon
09-17-11, 12:02 PM
Rachael is 100% correct TL does NOT give those type of refunds, however Plz feel free ro contact support via email, maybe u have a lucky day. Oh by the way turn off app while in pants pocket, shirt pocket, purse, underware etc. Lol.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:00 PM
Rachael is 100% correct TL does NOT give those type of refunds, however Plz feel free ro contact support via email, maybe u have a lucky day. Oh by the way turn off app while in pants pocket, shirt pocket, purse, underware etc. Lol.

I recommend not wasting Support's time actually; it won't happen.

cast1532
09-17-11, 01:09 PM
You should not make a big deal out of this. I lost tons of gems by accidentally pressing 10 gems for 10,000, instantly recover, expansions and etc. In farm story I spend my gems on roses and I don't gamble with boxes too much of a risk.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:11 PM
You should not make a big deal out of this. I lost tons of gems by accidentally pressing 10 gems for 10,000, instantly recover, expansions and etc. In farm story I spend my gems on roses and I don't gamble with boxes too much of a risk.

I agree, though I understand that it's probably pretty annoying. Especially when you then come here for help and get told it's not possible.

cast1532
09-17-11, 01:19 PM
It is annoying. I had more than 100 gems in Farm Story and by accident I pressed expand for 40 gems. I was about to cry but I didn't and I gave up trying to save gems so I ended up spending my gems on the holiday box.

nmishii
09-17-11, 02:04 PM
No. If someone didn't like their box item, they could just keep getting refunds until they got what they liked by saying that they accidentally bought it. TL don't offer refunds, and that's just how it is:(.

While boxes can be accidentally purchased, yes, people may want to get a refund if they got a junky item.

But it isn't a surprise to anyone that gems can be easily accidentally spent, and I believe most if not all of the posts from people doing this are true.

It would be better if TL would say that boxes are not refundable. And then refund the other accidents. That would help prove that they are not the greedy, uncaring company people think of them as being.

sissy8
09-17-11, 02:06 PM
we all did it:o:(:o

pinkster73
09-17-11, 02:08 PM
Yes we have :(

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:11 PM
While boxes can be accidentally purchased, yes, people may want to get a refund if they got a junky item.

But it isn't a surprise to anyone that gems can be easily accidentally spent, and I believe most if not all of the posts from people doing this are true.

It would be better if TL would say that boxes are not refundable. And then refund the other accidents. That would help prove that they are not the greedy, uncaring company people think of them as being.

That is a very good set of points. Particularly the latter.

nmishii
09-17-11, 02:12 PM

Also, I know that you have posted that you don't buy gems due to budget issues. Maybe you should try to find a way to sacrifice on some other important non-TL item, save up enough to buy some gems, but don't purchase anything with it. Continue to play, very cautiously, and one day you'll still fall into a gem trap. Then, think back to what you had to give up to buy those gems, and see if you still feel the same.

Its easy to continue to back TL on accidental gem spending when you don't purchase gems.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:19 PM
Also, I know that you have posted that you don't buy gems due to budget issues. Maybe you should try to find a way to sacrifice on some other important non-TL item, save up enough to buy some gems, but don't purchase anything with it. Continue to play, very cautiously, and one day you'll still fall into a gem trap. Then, think back to what you had to give up to buy those gems, and see if you still feel the same.

Its easy to continue to back TL on accidental gem spending when you don't purchase gems.

Deliberately fall into a so-called "gem trap"? I think I'll take everything everyone else has said into account rather than do that. However, I see your point-but I still feel the same way. There would be chaos if it could be refunded. Giving the other thing up...well...it's a case that an On-Off switch would resolve. I just hope we get one soon.

PS-I do actually plan to buy a few gem packages soon, so I'll keep saving some and see what happens just as an experiment; happily I don't think I'd actually mind anything I get with gems, but it'll be interesting to see how easy or otherwise it is to accidentally purchase.

nmishii
09-17-11, 03:34 PM
I didn't intend for you to deliberately fall into a gem trap. That's not a real life situation. Accidentally. Sorry for the confusion.

An example would be if you bought a bunch of gems at 40% off but there was nothing you wanted, and was waiting for something good to come up. So you continue playing with a bunch of gems in your account. Then one day you unexpectedly spend them on something you don't want. Both gems and hard earned money gone now.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 03:38 PM
I didn't intend for you to deliberately fall into a gem trap. That's not a real life situation. Accidentally. Sorry for the confusion.

An example would be if you bought a bunch of gems at 40% off but there was nothing you wanted, and was waiting for something good to come up. So you continue playing with a bunch of gems in your account. Then one day you unexpectedly spend them on something you don't want. Both gems and hard earned money gone now.

I see...but I think I'd find a way to spend it anyway:p!

Hawaiianmomma
09-17-11, 04:46 PM
Hi.

Not even by accident, just purely because my phone wasn't locked and in my pants it accidently clicked itself to buy 10k gold for my heardearned diamonds.

I would much like to have my 10 diamonds back and you can take the 10000 gold back, heck you can take 100 000 for all I care.

Regards

I would try to email them Sweetie
Each person who has responded to you here including myself are not employees of Teamlava.
Though in general from everyone's past experiences most times gems are not refunded unless it deals with non-delivery or other grievous errors concerning disappearances.

Though you may be persuaded by others here You as a customer have the right to ask and request the refunding of your gems. Only an official employee of Teamlava can give you the ultimate answer in the end.
Good luck dear

xcellent
09-17-11, 11:27 PM
Even if some players dont buy gems,it is still irritating to lose those saved gems by accidental tap....-playing,doing the same contract again and again,mastering and finally getting the awaited gem/cash, -then suddenly by slim piece of chance, an "accidental tap" happens----- ouch!
Gems may just be a "gift" from team lava after the contracts, yet,players earned it--- hard work,patience, and stiff fingers from repeatedly doing the same contract (lol)!!! I'll say, just hope for that confirmation button to appear! ;-)

hectorloch
09-17-11, 11:47 PM
All this disappears - together with half the threads on this Forum it sometimes seems to me - with the simple addition of an "Are You Sure ? " pop up ? I truly believe that what TL might gain from "accidental/on second thoughts" is totally squandered by the loss of customer respect in this regard. I'd die before allowing anyone to think in my business that this one click spend policy was deliberate.

Rachael98
09-18-11, 12:55 AM
I would try to email them Sweetie
Each person who has responded to you here including myself are not employees of Teamlava.
Though in general from everyone's past experiences most times gems are not refunded unless it deals with non-delivery or other grievous errors concerning disappearances.

Though you may be persuaded by others here You as a customer have the right to ask and request the refunding of your gems. Only an official employee of Teamlava can give you the ultimate answer in the end.
Good luck dear

They don't give refunds:(

Even if some players dont buy gems,it is still irritating to lose those saved gems by accidental tap....-playing,doing the same contract again and again,mastering and finally getting the awaited gem/cash, -then suddenly by slim piece of chance, an "accidental tap" happens----- ouch!
Gems may just be a "gift" from team lava after the contracts, yet,players earned it--- hard work,patience, and stiff fingers from repeatedly doing the same contract (lol)!!! I'll say, just hope for that confirmation button to appear! ;-)

Yes...and what Hector said is too true as well...

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 01:01 AM
It doesn't matter because your not an employee Racheal,
It's her right as a Customer and given that this is an American Company......A Consumer can Mitigate a Resolution Between Company & Self. It is the American Way.....The Right To A Resolution.

Rachael98
09-18-11, 01:26 AM
It doesn't matter because your not an employee Racheal,
It's her right as a Customer and given that this is an American Company......A Consumer can Mitigate a Resolution Between Company & Self. It is the American Way.....The Right To A Resolution.

I know I'm not. However, I'm giving advice-what's the point in wasting their time.
Now. Back on topic.

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 02:04 AM
It's not you place to dissuade the Customer.
I Know She Can Still Request A Refund......That's An American Fact........FTC........It Will Ultimately TL's Responsibility To Give There Customer An Answer.....

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 02:06 AM
Hi.

Regards

No matter what anyone here says.....it's your right to request a refund......Only TL's Employees can give you an official answer. So go ahead and email them.

jovenal
09-18-11, 10:07 AM
Rachael no need to farther this issue. You've already stated that TL does not give refund and if the customer wants to pursuit it and request refund, just let them. The outcome will be the same and this customer will be disappointed and probably will vent here that a refund was not given to her.

TL will not refund on gem usage, accidental or intentional, because they provided something in exchange of the gem. If the player didn't get something in return for using gems, then they have a legitimate claim.

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 01:37 PM
You know I see changes everyday......Mr.G is getting New Buddies to Cruise with Tomorrow......who knows what the future holds for this customer.......we don't work for TL......

Here's a fact......the OP posted here under the assumption that this is the Help Window for TL......
The Customer should have been redirected to Support.....no matter what any of our are opinions are.....
It is Teamlava's Responsibility to address each and every customer no matter how small or or large the issue is to other customers. Lending any Defeatist Maximus attributes are derogatory and disrespectful towards Lieghton and his/her rights as a Teamlava Customer.

babman
09-19-11, 12:17 AM
I have been saving to get 24 diamonds in Farm story for months. And then i FINALLY got them! I rushed and bought a magic box. The box was opened and i got - wait for it, (silence) more (silence) then "DRUM ROLL!!!!" - a CATAPULT!!????!!!!????

I am a farmer, i need tractor, animals, lots of stuff to keep my farm going. How does a catapult fit into my needs? Against what threat is this used for? Should i shoot the animals and thieves taking my crop? I do not get it, is it a some kind of prank by Teamlava? I hide it behind a tree, now it looks more like a chimney to me lol.

Things like that make me most certain i will never ever buy any diamonds in these kind of games. All they want is your real money and they trade it for **** and make u frustated.

Same thing with your loss of those 10 diamonds, they actually wants you to push the wrong button. Everytime a player makes a mistake they earn more REAL MONEY. They will never ever give you the diamonds back. They dont care about you. All they care about is your money. They are laughing all the way to the bank knowing they tricked another player...

Rachael98
09-19-11, 08:18 AM
I have been saving to get 24 diamonds in Farm story for months. And then i FINALLY got them! I rushed and bought a magic box. The box was opened and i got - wait for it, (silence) more (silence) then "DRUM ROLL!!!!" - a CATAPULT!!????!!!!????

I am a farmer, i need tractor, animals, lots of stuff to keep my farm going. How does a catapult fit into my needs? Against what threat is this used for? Should i shoot the animals and thieves taking my crop? I do not get it, is it a some kind of prank by Teamlava? I hide it behind a tree, now it looks more like a chimney to me lol.

Things like that make me most certain i will never ever buy any diamonds in these kind of games. All they want is your real money and they trade it for [EDIT R98] and make u frustated.

Same thing with your loss of those 10 diamonds, they actually wants you to push the wrong button. Everytime a player makes a mistake they earn more REAL MONEY. They will never ever give you the diamonds back. They dont care about you. All they care about is your money. They are laughing all the way to the bank knowing they tricked another player...

It is a gamble; this is part of the Medieval Theme. I personally recommend the Adventure Chest on FmS.

Yarox
09-20-11, 05:53 AM
edited

Dude please take it easy.
I think all Rachael was trying to do was help and offer some advice.
Lets try to keep it friendly here :)

moratorro
09-21-11, 11:26 PM
[cut]
Things like that make me most certain i will never ever buy any diamonds in these kind of games. All they want is your real money and they trade it for **** and make u frustated.
I believe no one forced you to download these games and play them day after day.
I lost gems by mistake too, but it didn't cost me nothing, because gems were free, gifted with mastering food or badges.
As a matter of fact you can play for ages without spending real money, so please don't get angry with TL, because they're just doing their job.
If you are no more glad with this, simply stop playing and live your life.

chang2427
09-24-11, 11:13 AM
ditto that, I waste 24 gems couple days ago because I was stupid and tab the screen way too many times while the game is loading....I did post something about it on the forum, but it was just one of those.... If TL refund it~ fine, if not...o well~ I gave it a shot.

Oh...I also bought 10k on accident about 1~2 days prior to the 24gem incident~

It's not the end of the world,
Start cooking and start saving! Good Luck everyone~!

Shamrock1963
09-24-11, 12:05 PM
I know I'm not. However, I'm giving advice-what's the point in wasting their time.
Now. Back on topic.

The point is that it's one more voice letting TeamLava know that they're losing goodwill among their customer base.

Shamrock1963
09-24-11, 12:08 PM

Unfortunately, it would seem that they ARE the greedy, uncaring company people think of them as being.