PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Tea

hectorloch
09-17-11, 03:39 AM
As has been noted already, the minuscule afternoon tea set up has grown - my, how it's grown ! It's got the footprint of a house - or a barn. Yes, yes, I know, we're never happy :D To fit it in, however, takes a bit of thinking. It's now bigger than the other furniture. The trees are like pot plants against it.

The other curiosity I can't quite get is it's true footprint. There's an overlap somehow. Also, the corner between the seats is just calling out for a plant or something but it seems to be unusable - just an dead green plot.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 04:50 AM
Well, it must be either one square or four squares. I'm glad I didn't buy it. I wanted it because I liked the fact that it was small enough to fit next to my house but didn't really like the style (not quaint enough)
I don't understand why people are complaingin about the lack of size of stuff. I struggle to get everything arranged nicely on my farm and still have space to plant stuff. Crops and animals are one scale, houses and other stuff are another. If we increase the size of everything we'll need much bigger farms.

Which leaves the question: to buy or not to buy the far too big but cute hottub??

sourlicorice2
09-17-11, 05:05 AM
I was not happy myself to go to my farm and find my tea set bigger and taking up extra space. I had to move my cat cause it almost got squished lol. I liked it the way it was before. Its going to make me think twice about buying gem items now in case they decide to do that to other items whether there free gifts with gem purchase or bought gem items.

MiniLaura
09-17-11, 05:50 AM
I was not happy myself to go to my farm and find my tea set bigger and taking up extra space. I had to move my cat cause it almost got squished lol. I liked it the way it was before. Its going to make me think twice about buying gem items now in case they decide to do that to other items whether there free gifts with gem purchase or bought gem items.

The key is to not buy right away and wait for others to say something on the forum. We've now learned that if there is a lot of complaining about size/scale, there is a good chance that it will change!

hectorloch
09-17-11, 06:02 AM
lol - the thread was to highlight the strange footprint but we're a fickle lot. The major complaint was that it was a bit on the small side and now it's too big ! I have to say that with a bit of switching about I was eventually happy with the mini - but there you are.

kooky panda
09-17-11, 07:30 AM

Note: If you do see a future thread on ppl wanting something to change on an item but you do not, make sure you also post in the thread so TL will see all requests.

sourlicorice2
09-17-11, 09:45 AM
Thx kooky but I didn't see the thread at the time. Wish I had though. I think I'll stick with the items I can buy with coins from now on. I dont want to be 'annoyed' again by spending real money for something, liking the way it was and then having TL change it.

pinkster73
09-17-11, 09:49 AM
I think the bigger version looks much nicer on peoples farms

eanddaddy
09-22-11, 01:51 PM
Dear Team Lava: Please Re-Offer the Afternoon Tea Party set on Farm Story. I would buy/download it now that it is in a bigger format. Thank you!