PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get drinking machine built but gave me a new box

lemonminttea
09-17-11, 01:48 AM
Using iphone playing RS 1.2.5. After 1 am pacific time today, I tried to complete a drinking machine. Spent all the gems I had but stilled needed 1 or 2 gear so I purchased 24 gems. after I clicked "build it", I saw a drinking machine overlapped with a box, then it disappeared. The box is to build a drinking machine but only has 3 gears. All the other required mats are zero. I had a lot more mats than that for sure. One of the mats was completed before i spent the gems. If you can't refund me the gems, please replace that box with a drinking machine, which is supposed to be built. Thank you very much.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:10 AM
I am sorry to hear this.
Could you try restarting your device, and/or uninstalling and reinstalling the game (you won't lose your progress).
If that doesn't work, you'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com); best of luck:cool:.

kooky panda
09-17-11, 07:42 AM
Using iphone playing RS 1.2.5. After 1 am pacific time today, I tried to complete a drinking machine. Spent all the gems I had but stilled needed 1 or 2 gear so I purchased 24 gems. after I clicked "build it", I saw a drinking machine overlapped with a box, then it disappeared. The box is to build a drinking machine but only has 3 gears. All the other required mats are zero. I had a lot more mats than that for sure. One of the mats was completed before i spent the gems. If you can't refund me the gems, please replace that box with a drinking machine, which is supposed to be built. Thank you very much.

This just happened to me on bakery.., finally had enough material for my new fryer. then I got out of sync message and when I hit fryer all my parts were gone!!!
I calmed down an restarted my phone and everything was fine. Got my fryer built!!