PDA

View Full Version : Want my gems back

sookie86
09-16-11, 07:41 PM
Htc evo 4g
I accidentally used 10 of my gems for the omelette challenge. Im mad because this is the third time i accidentally wasted my gems on something i did not want and it is a waste of my money. I was saving up to buy a sonic oven. It makes me not want to play the game. Maybe you could make it so that when we are using our gems that a notification prompt would ask if we are sure...because i am not the only one who has done this. Many of my friends complain about the same thing :(

nmishii
09-16-11, 07:52 PM
Many have accidentally wasted gems. I don't believe any have gotten reimbursed.

Many have asked for a confirmation. I don't believe it will be implemented.

pinkster73
09-16-11, 07:57 PM
Theres a campaign asking for a confirmation button. I'm looking for the link.

pinkster73
09-16-11, 07:59 PM
Here it is:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16407-Gem-cash-confirm-purchase-campaign&highlight=confirmation+purchases

ariesblu
09-16-11, 08:41 PM
Your only hope is for a confirmation button, and there's no saying if that will ever happen.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:17 AM
An On-Off would actually work better.
Anyway, sadly TL don't refund anything in your end. If they just disappear, they can. But if you spend them, they can't because you can imagine the chaos that would cause...

moratorro
09-17-11, 06:20 AM
Listen to me.
If you want to buy a sonic oven then wait for the next gem sale, buy the gems you need (that is 24 or 50) and use them all immediately. You can buy the oven and some others things you like, using all the gems you have.
You can just keep 3 or 4 gems, so that it's impossible to waste gems on useless things (like quick cooking).
Anytime you have more than 5 gems you can buy something you like.
If you try to accumulate gems it's easy you'll waste them by mistake soon or later...