PDA

View Full Version : Uninvited/delete friends that don't accept your neighbor request

NLmom
09-16-11, 07:34 PM
Can we have an "uninvite" or "delete" button for people we invited that don't accept our request? I just got a message that reads, "They have exceeded the maximum number of neighbors allowed or they have too many pending invites." I have nine invites pending, and I know that they are not going to be accepted. I've had them for a while. Just wondering if this is something we can have added.

Thank you!!
NLmom

nmishii
09-16-11, 07:57 PM
Many have asked to be able to delete unaccepted invites. It doesn't appear the feature will be added in the near future.

pinkster73
09-16-11, 08:02 PM
Why not TL?

ariesblu
09-16-11, 08:04 PM
Why not TL?
That's a good question that I don't think has ever been answered.

honestfish
09-17-11, 08:43 PM
I have a few like 10 which will never be accept. Now I never add people and just let people add me to be safe.

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
09-17-11, 08:47 PM
Be very nice if they did that

christyb76
09-18-11, 11:32 PM
It would BE AWESOME in all their story games. should be able to do it under the edit button! you have your "neighbors" and your "pending neighbors" :) delete! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add this. I'm doing the same as 'honestfish' just so I don't fill up neighbor invite list

purplechrys
10-14-11, 10:36 AM
I too would like to uninvite a few people that I have been waiting on for months to be a neighbor or not. And what about the people that have stopped playing, but their farm is still there in my list? Very annoying! Please change this. Thanks.

sbc188
10-14-11, 10:52 AM
I too would like to uninvite a few people that I have been waiting on for months to be a neighbor or not. And what about the people that have stopped playing, but their farm is still there in my list? Very annoying! Please change this. Thanks.

I would like to get rid of all my invited, unaccepted invites. Please add a delete button on this.

acutus
10-15-11, 11:18 PM
Yes, please add this one in. It will make a game play more fun. Thank you in advance.

abbygayle
12-20-11, 07:37 PM
i dont understand why team lava cant come up with this update!!! im sure there are more people who want this feature

babyruffy
12-23-11, 05:58 AM
I would like to remove some too. I have some since last November

LeChatNoir0
12-29-11, 09:43 PM
Me too. I've had the same problem in Restaurant Story... Not surprised that it's the same across the board. Until someone from Team Lava responds to these questions, I recommend you tell all your friends with the same problem to post here, and to keep checking back for updates from Team Lava. The more messages from users, the more attention from TeGam Lava (hopefully). So, tell your friends to all demand the ability to UNINVITE FRIENDS. It really should be a simple matter of programming...

queentina3
01-07-12, 03:35 PM
I would like to see this as well.

TransAmTam
02-07-12, 02:57 PM
Yes please change this, I have several pending abandoned cafes, bakeries, farms, ... it is soo annoying!!!

cappa8
02-07-12, 09:11 PM
Yes, we need an uninvite or delete button from invites.

TurtleGirlSloan
02-07-12, 09:21 PM
Fantastic idea!!!! Would be a wonderful upgrade!

pops1972
02-07-12, 10:06 PM
Edit pending neighbours, please and thank you.

manyuu
02-17-12, 08:22 AM
THIS!
Please TL new update with this?

PartyScout
02-17-12, 11:58 AM
I would really like to see this!!!

AllAmericanBakery
06-20-12, 08:40 AM
Yes! I need to be able to delete pending (non-responsive) invitations & also to be able to delete "deadbeat" neighbors. Seems obvious!

bobbyrae
06-20-12, 08:45 AM
Why not TL?

Because it isn't high on their list of priorities...maybe if someone suggested that tl could charge about 199 gems for each deleted pending invite...maybe it would nudge it further up the list?

kooky panda
06-20-12, 09:03 AM
Yes! I need to be able to delete pending (non-responsive) invitations & also to be able to delete "deadbeat" neighbors. Seems obvious!

You can delete neighbors. Under your nbrs list at the top is an edit button, click that then you can go down and delete the nbrs you no longer want.

TurtleGirlSloan
06-23-12, 03:13 AM
Please please please! This remains necessary. If we can't delete them they should fall off our requested list after 30 days of no response or something. Please.

ladysuduko
06-25-12, 12:24 PM
I support this it is irritating. Please consider

savage_mel
06-25-12, 11:09 PM
You can delete neighbors. Under your nbrs list at the top is an edit button, click that then you can go down and delete the nbrs you no longer want.

I see you addressed AllAmericanBakery's question about deleting neighbors, but why is it that no one (staff/moderator) addresses this issue of option to delete pending invites?? I would also like to see this, especially because I have a few "no name's" in my farm list that I never even invited. Just showed up one day. It is quite irritating.

kooky panda
06-26-12, 04:42 AM
I see you addressed AllAmericanBakery's question about deleting neighbors, but why is it that no one (staff/moderator) addresses this issue of option to delete pending invites?? I would also like to see this, especially because I have a few "no name's" in my farm list that I never even invited. Just showed up one day. It is quite irritating.
The pending invites suggestion has been addressed and seen by TL staff.
the no names is a known issue and has also been addressed by the CMs.

EssiesCupCakes
06-27-12, 02:06 AM
I need such a button too. :-) Also when you have too many invites pending, ... just because the invites were not answered.....you can not create new invites.... :-(
However...I'm going to ask TL to delete the old invites....

sweettooth6
07-22-12, 02:23 PM
Adding my support to this -- would love to delete the requests I've sent to ppl who didn't accept or just stopped playing the game. Thanks!

bamaof6
09-23-12, 05:27 AM
PLEASE add the feature that will enable us to delete the invitations we have sent but have never been responded to. I too am worried about getting locked out from receiving requests from genuine players. We really need this done to help relieve some community anxiety. Thank you.

arale_norimaki
09-23-12, 09:04 AM
Yes, I agree this is MUST for the next updates. Either deleting invitations or made them valid only a month as some people suggested.
Oh, yes and the "No name" problem, that is even worst, it should be solved too...

WittyKitty103
09-24-12, 05:21 AM
This issue never really bothered me, but I can see how it might bother some people. I've also wondered why TL is so adamantly against employing a technique to take care of this. After all, creating a Delete button for pending invitations wouldn't affect their bottom line like removing the gem traps would.

moonglowgoddess
06-10-13, 08:12 AM
wahhh, did this issue ever get resolved? I don't see how to do this on my android.

TinksThots
06-10-13, 03:48 PM
wahhh, did this issue ever get resolved? I don't see how to do this on my android.

Nope, we still can't get rid of those. :\

jellypie200
07-05-13, 08:09 PM
This issue never really bothered me, but I can see how it might bother some people.
It never bothered me too

TinksThots
07-13-13, 01:20 PM
It never bothered me too
It'll bother you when you get too many, and can no longer add neighbors. :\

AdorkableGeek
07-15-13, 03:59 AM
I hope they add this feature in the future. I've accidentally added people by misspelling IDs and want to keep my lists clean. XD

kianebakes
07-15-13, 02:55 PM
For godssakes add this feature already. After years of a clean slate, I finally misspelled an id (by spelling it CORRECTLY but the actual person I was adding had a typo id, go figure) and now I'm stuck with 12 rotting banana beads forever. I swear this is the only game that punishes its long time, PAYING, players!

darthur35
07-16-13, 05:40 AM
Why can't we implement this simple feature? I have pending requests going back a year. I've asked them to please accept or decline my invite and they don't. When I visit their bakery it's obvious that they're not playing because the door is blocked, they have three tables & no food, and I can see my previous request to accept or decline from a year ago. I've been playing for over a year and I'm at my top level. I'll quit before I start over. PLEASE add this feature!

violet_aria
07-29-13, 08:47 AM
Team Lava, please do this!

Owise1
08-25-13, 10:24 PM
Wow, this thread is 2 yrs old, I got on here to suggest this...C'mon Team Lava

maguar
08-26-13, 12:56 AM
Closing this thread. Please see the current thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?27525-Pending-invites)