PDA

View Full Version : You guys sure can draw!

Unregistered
10-14-10, 09:55 AM
People complain about the frequency of updates or lack thereof. They complain about gem/dollar versus coin items and chest duplicates. Some of their complaints are valid. HOWEVER, you guys sure can draw. Hands down your graphics are the most amazing I have seen in any game. The new stuff in the chests are amazingly designed. That monster attack alone is stunning.

When you came out with the Halloween chests I was all, poo poo, forget it. Then I saw the items and I was literally salivating! I'm pretty cheap and I have yet to spend real money on the game, but since these are limited timed items and there's no way I can master up gems/dollars that quickly, I am VERY tempted. VERY!

Well done TeamLava.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:05 AM
People complain about the frequency of updates or lack thereof. They complain about gem/dollar versus coin items and chest duplicates. Some of their complaints are valid. HOWEVER, you guys sure can draw. Hands down your graphics are the most amazing I have seen in any game. The new stuff in the chests are amazingly designed. That monster attack alone is stunning.

When you came out with the Halloween chests I was all, poo poo, forget it. Then I saw the items and I was literally salivating! I'm pretty cheap and I have yet to spend real money on the game, but since these are limited timed items and there's no way I can master up gems/dollars that quickly, I am VERY tempted. VERY!

Well done TeamLava.

Um okay. So go buy some.

Id: ValiantEd
10-14-10, 10:06 AM
Was this compliment really necessary to start a thread with?

Unregistered
10-14-10, 10:21 AM
Was this compliment really necessary to start a thread with?

People can start a complaint thread but not a compliment thread?

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:09 AM
Agreed. I tried to play WeCity, but could not stand the graphics. Just bad. Really, really bad. WTG TeamLava for keeping things cute!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 09:13 AM
Yes, they are really nice.

But I would said that over 90% of the players were NOT happy with the pricing.
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but here we go again.

It seem to me that in order to get some decent items, you may need to spend about $50 real cash  EVERY MONTH.

In August, when game is lauched.. Lots of items are CC only.
In Sept., Magic Case.
In Oct., Halloween Case.
Coming soon, Christmas Case.

It is like a mortgage, which you pay every month. 

Now that, TL got another game restaurant story... There will be fewer updates and feedbacks, cuz they will be busy just creating these nice but costly items for all 3 games (may be once a month updates).