PDA

View Full Version : Register on forum

Mindslicer
09-16-11, 06:36 PM
I would like to be able to come a member of these forums when I tried to register it said forum registration is closed but I would like to register so I can have a signature and all that fun stuff. Any help please?

JennyWuzHere
09-16-11, 06:38 PM
By posting this and having a Username, you are already a member of these forums.

And about your signature problem. I have already started a thread involving the issues with our 'Signature Problem'

Anyone that has joined before a specific date, will have signatures enabled for them. While everyone else who has joined After that date, do not have the feature.

xokay
09-16-11, 06:39 PM
You are registered. People who aren't registered cannot create threads, so welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, those who joined the forum after a certain date a few months ago (like you and I) cannot have signatures without manually adding them in after every post because of something to do with vBulletin, the forum software that is used here. GroupMagma, TeamLava's Super Moderator has been trying to fix it for some time, so hopefully at some point we'll be able to have signatures and names that can be clicked, along with our member status applied to each of our posts. :)

Mindslicer
09-16-11, 06:48 PM
Well we are not full members as it does not show our post count and other items.

cast1532
09-16-11, 06:50 PM
Am I consider cool because I have all these features?

Mindslicer
09-16-11, 06:57 PM
See on his it shows join date posts and location I think that is a full member we are just like temp members or something

RoseMiti
09-16-11, 07:03 PM
As xokay said, it has to do with the forum software. Everyone who joined after ... I don't know when .... can't have signatures or having their status, number of posts, etc shown under their usernames. There's not such a thing like full or temp member.

kooky panda
09-16-11, 07:06 PM
Well we are not full members as it does not show our post count and other items.
You are a full and equal member even though you do not currently
Have the extra features. Welcome to the forum

badger8
09-16-11, 07:56 PM
Am I consider cool because I have all these features?

Yes, only the cool people have these features...
Unfortunately we are also rhino keepers, so I think they cancel each other out!


Mogwai4111
09-16-11, 08:09 PM
Have the extra features.

This made me laugh ;)

(no offense, Original Panda)

pinkster73
09-16-11, 08:15 PM
This made me laugh ;)

(no offense, Original Panda)

Me too. Said by an 80% full member :)

ariesblu
09-16-11, 08:48 PM
Have the extra features.
I wouldn't call them extra per se, but definitely we do not have all of the features. So we are all full members, but in terms of functionality, not equal.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:15 AM
As xokay said, it has to do with the forum software. Everyone who joined after ... I don't know when .... can't have signatures or having their status, number of posts, etc shown under their usernames. There's not such a thing like full or temp member.

Everyone who joined about 2 days before has them. I'm annoyed at that:rolleyes:; it will get fixed, I suppose.
Still, I feel just as happy here anyway:).

hectorloch
09-17-11, 02:44 AM
Yes, only the cool people have these features...
Unfortunately we are also rhino keepers, so I think they cancel each other out!


:):):) I keep telling you to get on that Numbers game, Badger. There was a junior member on there on Tuesday night - he's up for Moderator next week :eek::cool:

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:49 AM
:):):) I keep telling you to get on that Numbers game, Badger. There was a junior member on there on Tuesday night - he's up for Moderator next week :eek::cool:

Oh, of course:p. Well, come and support the new Mods here (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18):).

We're still all members...