PDA

View Full Version : Missing mats?

tinyteaspoon
09-16-11, 04:44 PM
So I just bought a deep fryer so that I can start building it. 4 of my neighbors sent me metal sheets and I accepted all 3. Yet, when I checked my little inventory for the deep fryer, I had 0 metal sheets. What gives? Is there something that I just don't know about?

Playing latest version of bs on an ipad 1 4.3.5. :/

greygull
09-16-11, 04:49 PM
Try to restart your device, and even delete and redownload the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose it. If the items or coins/gems do not return, you will need to email support@teamlava.com Provide your game name, Storm8 ID, game version number, your device and it's version number. They will be able to look into your game and see what happened.

tinyteaspoon
09-16-11, 04:58 PM
Tried it... Didn't help. Guess i'll just have to send it in.

Rachael98
09-16-11, 05:19 PM
Tried it... Didn't help. Guess i'll just have to send it in.

Just one thing-you only currently have one appliance being built?

kooky panda
09-16-11, 05:50 PM
Just one thing-you only currently have one appliance being built?

good point Rachael

@Tiny did you build another appliance after your accepted the metal sheets but before you checked your deep fryer?

tinyteaspoon
09-20-11, 11:23 AM
No... I only had 1 at the time. I have more now, but when i accepted the mats that time, i didn't start a new one. :/ never got the mats. Ohwell... It's no longer an issue since things have already been built now.

Thanks guys :)

joyirene
09-20-11, 11:51 AM
Maybe it's that maintenance. And gifts are already disappearing! "hooray!"

briguynv
09-21-11, 03:08 PM
Probably the maint... I just accepted a paint, and it didn't increase in my count. I am guessing it's due to the gift maint today. I also can't accept part requests again, so it's probably the gift maint... hopefully will be finished & resolved soon!

Rachael98
09-21-11, 03:13 PM
good point Rachael

I made a good point? Wow:p.

I'd assume gifts going missing today are because of the server maintainence, yes:).