PDA

View Full Version : A Tiger

SunflowerMeadow
09-16-11, 02:26 PM
A tiger?? For a farm??? Seriously, when there's farm animals that players have requested - a goose, goat, turkey, a pony, a black sheep. Even a barn owl or a squirrel with a tree would have been more fitting a farm than a tiger! Can't believe you'd go with a tiger. Please give us 'farm' things - tractor, pond, a chicken coop...anything, except zoo animals & pirate stuff! Please.

pinkster73
09-16-11, 02:41 PM
Tigers eat farm animals. Nom nom nom

hectorloch
09-16-11, 02:49 PM
And I'm going to join this thread and add my earlier post on the Update Thread re the tiger -

In Asia the sad if understandable reality - in the preservation context - is that the villagers unchecked would **** the tiger on the spot if they could. So, I can't see how it fits on anyone's farm. So, GM, how about an explanation of what's actually been going on here over the past few weeks. You have Treasure Story starved of updates, yet Farm Story gets all the pirate stuff. Now we have a tiger which the guys over at the largely ignored Zoo Story would appreciate. It doesn't make a great deal of sense and it doesn't take a genius to work out that there is a deliberate TL strategy here. Is it too much to ask that we the customers are allowed to share with you in what that strategy might be ? What's going on ?

So, GM, what is going on ?

sissy8
09-16-11, 02:59 PM
this is a tiger1330:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MiniLaura
09-16-11, 03:36 PM
Has anyone gotten the tiger? I'm curious to see it on a farm.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-16-11, 03:53 PM
Well, I just checked: on top of TLs list of free jobs are 2d artists and desigerns. Lol. Maybe they are simply short of staff and dig out any old design they still have the copyright for...
Oh, and they are also in need of a 'user relations associate'. :-D lmao
I can't help it, I find that really quite funny!!!

Rachael98
09-16-11, 04:18 PM
Well, I just checked: on top of TLs list of free jobs are 2d artists and desigerns. Lol. Maybe they are simply short of staff and dig out any old design they still have the copyright for...
Oh, and they are also in need of a 'user relations associate'. :-D lmao
I can't help it, I find that really quite funny!!!

Haha...they're short-staffed at nearly everything right now:p! URA=Support Agent/Forum
SuperMod.
Anyway, perhaps that is the case. But I don't know. I don't think TL have told anyone.

sissy8
09-16-11, 04:45 PM
:(still deeply in shock:(

hectorloch
09-17-11, 02:06 AM
See my comment and question at #3 above. I know we have time differences and it must be weekend time for you too but I'm bringing this thread up the list again because there's quite a number of players wondering about this.

GM, why do we have pirates and tigers on Farm Story ?

farmerrobbo
09-17-11, 03:04 AM
Ditto tiger question. GM?

Rachael98
09-17-11, 03:09 AM
Ditto tiger question. GM?

It's Saturday. GM won't be here until Monday, I shouldn't think.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 05:23 AM
question from the noob: Who's GM??

Rachael98
09-17-11, 05:41 AM

GM=GroupMagma (Bad Pun Extraordinaire, TL Staff, SuperModerator, Administrator) (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?215-GroupMagma). The current TL Representative on here, except that changes on Monday.

Mogwai4111
09-17-11, 09:32 AM
I used to joke with myself that the CS and FS updates were the result of drinking while designing. More and more I'm starting to think it's actually the case :rolleyes:

pinkster73
09-17-11, 09:35 AM

GM is the grand poo-bah of the forum. (Reference: flintstones)

hectorloch
09-17-11, 09:43 AM
GM is the grand poo-bah of the forum. (Reference: flintstones)

Or a few centuries after the Stone Age in Gilbert & Sullivan's Mikado :)

casadolce
09-17-11, 10:32 AM
Now that you mentioned it, I wonder why I got "sunken treasure" from a box in NS. It looks totally out of place on my dance floor. Shouldn't that belong to TS?

MiniLaura
09-17-11, 10:48 AM
Or a few centuries after the Stone Age in Gilbert & Sullivan's Mikado :)

:) I would have never guessed it was on the Flintstones.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 11:20 AM
GM=GroupMagma (Bad Pun Extraordinaire, TL Staff, SuperModerator, Administrator) (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?215-GroupMagma). The current TL Representative on here, except that changes on Monday.

That changes on Monday??? Is that why TL has a job vacancy for a 'User Relations Associate'?? ;-)

azsugarshack
09-17-11, 10:53 PM
Come on! Give us something fun to put on our farm! Seriously - a TIGER - what!!!???? I'm so disappointed! What's with the hideout and cave junk too! Thought you were comin around when a truck finally appeared - but this week?! WOW. It's called FARM STORY . . .

hectorloch
09-17-11, 11:28 PM
Come on! Give us something fun to put on our farm! Seriously - a TIGER - what!!!???? I'm so disappointed! What's with the hideout and cave junk too! Thought you were comin around when a truck finally appeared - but this week?! WOW. It's called FARM STORY . . .

Amen, amen ....

ariesblu
09-18-11, 09:49 PM
I definitely concur.

farmerrobbo
09-20-11, 01:20 AM
Typical. Where is the TL response?

kooky panda
09-20-11, 05:20 AM
guys new poll for farm going up tonight or tomorrow morning. Come make suggestions .http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16903-New-Suggestions-For-Farm

farmerrobbo
09-21-11, 03:54 AM
Bump..............

eanddaddy
09-22-11, 12:40 PM
I agree, Forget the Tiger! Tigers are zoo animals, Not Farm Animals. On the other hand, I contradict myself, as I rather like the Fantasy Animals, e.g. The Unicorn and Dragon. On that note, you know what we really need?? That's right, a PEGASUS!

sweetiana
09-22-11, 01:00 PM
I used to joke with myself that the CS and FS updates were the result of drinking while designing. More and more I'm starting to think it's actually the case :rolleyes:

never thought of that.. so funny and might be so true. sigh.