PDA

View Full Version : The Official TeamLava Blog!

GroupMagma
09-16-11, 02:02 PM
Hey guys,

If you follow our Facebook or Twitter pages, you may have seen that TeamLava now has an official blog!

http://blog.teamlava.com/post/10286378142/new-content-recap-badges-deep-fryers-and-more

There's not too many posts so far, but we plan to update a few times a week. Check it out! :cool:

Eldin
09-16-11, 02:16 PM
I will follow it, added to fave.
Thank You. :)

/Eldin

xokay
09-16-11, 02:17 PM
My pics fit in nicely, I think :P

GroupMagma
09-16-11, 02:27 PM
My pics fit in nicely, I think :P

Much thanks for those. :)

xokay
09-16-11, 02:27 PM
Much thanks for those. :)

Any time at all!

bawpotter
09-16-11, 02:53 PM
Will this blog be like FB and Twitter, where the forums are still the main method of info, or will there be things on hte blog that aren't on the forum?

Rachael98
09-16-11, 02:57 PM
Wondered when this would appear:).

GroupMagma
09-16-11, 03:04 PM
Will this blog be like FB and Twitter, where the forums are still the main method of info, or will there be things on hte blog that aren't on the forum?

There will be some things on the blog that aren't here.

bawpotter
09-16-11, 03:11 PM
Alright, thanks!

bawpotter
09-16-11, 03:13 PM
Wait, sorry, I don't have edit, one more thing.

Will all of the game updates be posted here, and it will just be things like... LavaCon meetings, and Volcano pictures, and Staff Profiles on the blog? Or will some game updates be here, some be there, or will all game updates be on both?

Rachael98
09-16-11, 03:18 PM
Wait, sorry, I don't have edit, one more thing.

Will all of the game updates be posted here, and it will just be things like... LavaCon meetings, and Volcano pictures, and Staff Profiles on the blog? Or will some game updates be here, some be there, or will all game updates be on both?

I'd assume all updates remain here, at least:).

sehana
09-16-11, 08:22 PM
I like it, the girl is a female version of storm8, lol :D

bigbux3
09-16-11, 08:32 PM
Is this blog new! I like it!

Rachael98
09-17-11, 03:26 AM
Is this blog new! I like it!

It is new, yes:D.

Eldin
09-17-11, 05:05 AM
The blog is now down I believe? Worked yesterday but now I can't get on the page.

/Eldin

Eldin
09-17-11, 05:07 AM
EDIT:
Another thing, when I wrote a comment, it seemed to go in Alphabetic order so my comment didn't come "first" so to speak, that is something you have to change, the newest comment must be first, otherwise its no point to post for persons with a name that starts with a letter longer back in the Alphabet. Just think when alot of people comment.

/Eldin

Rachael98
10-19-11, 02:14 PM
Sorry to bump, but can we please have a blog post on:

-Today's issues and how to deal with them (as far as possible);
-Savoy's handiwork:).

GroupMagma
10-19-11, 02:19 PM
Sorry to bump, but can we please have a blog post on:

-Today's issues and how to deal with them (as far as possible);
-Savoy's handiwork:).

Working on that now.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 02:20 PM
Working on that now.

I'm hono(u)red; thank you;).

GroupMagma
10-19-11, 02:23 PM
I'm hono(u)red; thank you;).

Haha, I've been working on it since noon, but I keep getting bogged down by other tasks. But feel free to take credit. :D

Rachael98
10-19-11, 02:31 PM
Haha, I've been working on it since noon, but I keep getting bogged down by other tasks. But feel free to take credit. :D

Isn't that over an hour ago:confused:? And tasks like what? Refuelling the Volcano with coffee:p? Or prodding people when they fall asleep having had so little? Feeding the puppies...?:p.
But I'll take credit anyway...or I could reiterate that I'm a mindreader. And that, Should 50 gems......too much:p?
Post when it's sorted.

ahGuang
10-31-11, 12:50 AM
Teamlava,

Please look into my issue URGENTLY !!! My missing item are still not restored back. It been 2 weeks already !!!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18970-Restaurant-Story-Game-Bug-Restaurant-is-distorted-missing-wall-door-tile

redbobcat
10-31-11, 07:58 AM
Can we get a linky to the new blog somewhere at the top of the forum? I'm lazy :p

Rachael98
11-14-11, 03:40 PM
Just to say-I really like what you guys are doing this week...although...

*puts indignant face on*...why apologise to Canadian players, and not anywhere else:p? Also, I'll still make it anyway.

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 04:14 PM
Just to say-I really like what you guys are doing this week...although...

*puts indignant face on*...why apologise to Canadian players, and not anywhere else:p? Also, I'll still make it anyway.

Does the UK have a Thanksgiving? Canada does have a Thanksgiving in October, while USA has one in November. Not sure about other nations, or if they also have a Thanksgiving.

Rachael98
11-14-11, 04:26 PM
Does the UK have a Thanksgiving? Canada does have a Thanksgiving in October, while USA has one in November. Not sure about other nations, or if they also have a Thanksgiving.

Ah, I misunderstood then.
No, we don't. But we should. And we have stuff that you don't have...Bonfire etc. TL should so make recipes for fireworks:D.

...oh, hold on, wait...:p.

No, I didn't know why you said Canada particularly. Now I understand:). I'd be interested to find out more. Time for an OT Thread.

madaxman
11-14-11, 04:51 PM
I don't know about the US, but I understand that Canadian Thanksgiving originates from the first settlers, who cooked meals for the native people to thank them for all the help they had given them in cultivating crops which were new to them in a climate that was new to them. As such, it isn't really appropriate in the UK as the first settlers became the native people by dint of not continuing to be nomadic.

We do have a religious festival at around the same time, known as Harvest Festival, but we don't cook turkeys then. Most churches use it as a time for the more affluent to bring in food to be distributed to those in more straightened circumstances. This festival is, of course, based on a pre-Christian pagan festival to thank the Earth Mother for her fecundity.

Oh and I guess that the Canadian Thanksgiving is earlier because by November the first settlers as well as the natives would have been well hunkered down in their warm homes.

GroupMagma
11-14-11, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the lesson. :)
The US Thanksgiving has similar roots, apparently referring to a feast shared between the settlers and the Native Americans. I had assumed UK didn't have a Thanksgiving, hence the blog post. :D

Rachael98
11-14-11, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the lesson. :)
The US Thanksgiving has similar roots, apparently referring to a feast shared between the settlers and the Native Americans. I had assumed UK didn't have a Thanksgiving, hence the blog post. :D

Maybe TL could donate some food to the less well-off in the area around CA to help our Harvest too? I'd say ship it it over here, but helping your Local Area is good.

Take a look here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19909-Thanksgiving-Facts!);).

Rachael98
11-16-11, 01:54 PM
"
Can you play Fashion Story on the computer? :)

Fashion Story is only available for iOS (Apple) or Android mobile devices at this time. Same goes for the rest of the TeamLava games. Sorry"

This isn't really correct because, whilst Fashion is only available on those two devices, FarmStory will be available on a new device:).

kikbert
11-16-11, 03:20 PM
I have a question how can i get icons on my post on my farm i can not find them

kooky panda
11-16-11, 03:33 PM
I have a question how can i get icons on my post on my farm i can not find them
If you play on on IOS device(ipad, iphone itouch) you can download an app from the app store.
I use the free one by awesomest Inc. . seach emoji free.

If your IOS device version is 5.0 or higher, you will have emojis built in. Go to settings >general>keyboard>International keyboard to activate emojis.

Rachael98
11-28-11, 03:15 PM
Nice post (2 mins ago), GM:)-very good.

Rachael98
12-07-11, 04:02 PM
Blog post on FmS collectibles says "Bakery Story" before listing the items:).

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gif
Rachael98...because Norman was taken:p! ...what:o?

Wednesday, 7th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 18 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gif

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!
Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

FlameyHawk
12-23-11, 08:48 PM
Will this be updated soon?

Rachael98
12-30-11, 09:43 AM
Will this be updated soon?

Their Blog is frequently updated...click here (blog.TeamLava.com)

Plumacreas
01-22-12, 07:56 AM
When will teamlava put gems at 40% discount for holidays
It would be a nice gesture of merry Xmas,happy new year,
& thanks don't you think we deserve a brake

GroupMagma
01-23-12, 11:46 AM
When will teamlava put gems at 40% discount for holidays
It would be a nice gesture of merry Xmas,happy new year,
& thanks don't you think we deserve a brake

I can't speculate on future sales, sorry. Also, for future reference, this question could probably be in a different thread, since it doesn't have to do with the blog. :)

Eldin
01-26-12, 07:27 AM
The blog is actually quite "boring" at this moment, it must be updated almost daily to be interesting.
It can be everything from a small show-off at the Upcoming Stuff for 1 to all Games at a "Post" to Team Lava Plans, events and such.
If they'll do that, it would be awesome, we don't need a long text every time as long as the info comes first there.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Rachael98
01-26-12, 02:46 PM
The blog is actually quite "boring" at this moment, it must be updated almost daily to be interesting.
It can be everything from a small show-off at the Upcoming Stuff for 1 to all Games at a "Post" to Team Lava Plans, events and such.
If they'll do that, it would be awesome, we don't need a long text every time as long as the info comes first there.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I actually disagree-I like the amount they have now. But also check out the Storm8 Blog (blog.storm8.com), as that will double your reading material.
I also post a lot of things about TL personally, at my Blog - it's linked in quite a few posts there where I've re-blogged. Just show the notes!

ztrb1985
01-26-12, 04:34 PM
I have a question and i do not know where i was supposed to blog this into. Anyway, CANDY CANE MAKER?? Someone says "its blank and noone shouldn't buy it. Its a waste of coins"? I just purchased it and I'm going to check it out.

I also purchased one of the ovens in RS on my other device and it wasnt ready to make. Then i left, cleared my game history or forced closed and i came back and food was ready to make.

veenilla
03-10-12, 12:56 PM
Is the blog down? I keep getting "Problem loading page" =s

trenae
03-10-12, 01:07 PM
Is the blog down? I keep getting "Problem loading page" =s

The blog opened for me, maybe try exiting your browser and try again and see if that works. If it doesn't you can try to use a different browser to see if it pulls up.

Rachael98
03-10-12, 04:01 PM
The blog opened for me, maybe try exiting your browser and try again and see if that works. If it doesn't you can try to use a different browser to see if it pulls up.

Tumblr were having some problems with one of their network providers (they suffered a major outage), it might be related to that.

Plumacreas
04-05-12, 10:12 PM
Nothing new

Plumacreas
06-14-12, 07:42 AM
Gm would have to put my post on first and that would be negative

Plumacreas
06-14-12, 07:46 AM
This blog is a waste of time

msvidkiller13
07-25-12, 07:55 PM
Is there any reports of not being able to get into their games? I was in FS and BS and the games went down saying Internet then maintance. As you can see I am wireless and can post. Hths.

kooky panda
07-25-12, 08:10 PM
Is there any reports of not being able to get into their games? I was in FS and BS and the games went down saying Internet then maintance. As you can see I am wireless and can post. Hths.

Games seem to be down right now.

msvidkiller13
07-25-12, 08:18 PM
Games seem to be down right now.

Thank you so much for letting me know. TYVM :) Cheers.

harrietlevin
07-26-12, 05:20 PM
Does anybody know how to cook podium cakes please

sedddy
10-19-12, 11:06 AM
I have farm story & other TL games and I have just had TL bug take another 20 gems off me, they call it a bug, I call it stealing, I have lost 80 gems this way over time, at first I thought it was me, so I got real careful, but it's still happening, I start to collect all that's ripe and bang the whole farm is ripe and I am down 20 gems, I am so upset I just want to delete ALL TEAM LAVAS GAMES because I believe they are *****ing me....... Give me back my gems...I paid real money for them.....

JDFashionEmail
10-31-12, 11:40 PM
Cool a blog!! I checked it out ~ Great!

JDFashionEmail
10-31-12, 11:42 PM
I have farm story & other TL games and I have just had TL bug take another 20 gems off me, they call it a bug, I call it stealing, I have lost 80 gems this way over time, at first I thought it was me, so I got real careful, but it's still happening, I start to collect all that's ripe and bang the whole farm is ripe and I am down 20 gems, I am so upset I just want to delete ALL TEAM LAVAS GAMES because I believe they are *****ing me....... Give me back my gems...I paid real money for them.....
Wow! U really need to get that problem solved!! That is why I never buy gems...

funnyhamsters
12-29-12, 09:33 PM
Does anybody know how to cook podium cakes please

I do. U put them on a oven. After finding them in the cakes section for food. Prepare the ingredients and there u go. Then u have to wiat for it to be done then u come back and set it out for it to be earn. Quaranteed ill visit and eat all of it lol ;)

codenamezebra
01-22-13, 12:12 AM
Are they going to use this blog for any updates .... maybe for android anytime in the distant future?

DreamyDelights
01-25-13, 08:01 AM
I have been playing TeamLava games with my android phone, like fashion and bakery story, and love them! Recently though hubby and I changed to a windows phone and my favorite games are not available. I was crushed:(. In fact I'm not sure if any TeamLava games are available. Are you making any story game apps for windows 8 phones like you have for android and iPhone? Please, oh please tell me you are!

shameem17103
01-26-13, 07:59 AM
WHEN IS THE UPDATE FOR DRAGONSTORY NEW DAWN GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID? This is getting irritating. I and all my android using neighbors get to just sit here and watch as other neighbors breed new dragons, buy new habitats and buildings. It has been months and we still can' t do anything but watch!

songai4239
02-08-13, 12:17 AM
Wait? The blog says that BS story is now available but why does it have to be downloaded on Google play?

FrozenTurtle
02-08-13, 11:54 AM
Wait? The blog says that BS story is now available but why does it have to be downloaded on Google play?

The Valentine's Day version is only available Google Play. In order to have access to the Valentine items, you must download this version.

annbluebird
03-24-13, 11:59 PM
WHEN IS THE UPDATE FOR DRAGONSTORY NEW DAWN GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID? This is getting irritating. I and all my android using neighbors get to just sit here and watch as other neighbors breed new dragons, buy new habitats and buildings. It has been months and we still can' t do anything but watch!

Huh.. But you can dowload last DS version and have all kind of dragons!?!

buttabdullah99
10-12-13, 12:44 PM
Hi team lava I am ur daily player and I am not getting any new dragons which I am and was trying for so plz recover it my I'd is buttabdullah99 plz plz plz

jackie131719
11-26-13, 07:09 AM
When will a new update be out for Candy Mania?

cc_phillybakery
04-06-15, 01:59 PM
Hi~~out there in Blog land, anyone can take on this question, if, their is an answer...is their such an thing as in playing "Restaurant Story" on
your Laptop????((currently use Android). If, so, Please, inform me as in how to do so, many thanks!!! :o

kooky panda
04-06-15, 02:12 PM
Hi~~out there in Blog land, anyone can take on this question, if, their is an answer...is their such an thing as in playing "Restaurant Story" on
your Laptop????((currently use Android). If, so, Please, inform me as in how to do so, many thanks!!! :o

Accounts that access the games through an interface other than a mobile device (Apple, Android, Amazon) would be a Terms of Service violation.

1) It's not worth risking an account ban and 2) it can have unpredictable results and because it's a Terms violation, the support team wouldn't be able to offer support if the account were to be completely messed up by this access method.

charitypeoplemom
06-03-15, 12:17 PM
REALLY!! You are now selling ovens for gems in BS and RS!!! Shame on you for being so greedy!

LadyEna
06-03-15, 12:50 PM
Forum Bug?

Not sure where to post this. I recently went in MyProfile to update Timezone.
Because it was driving me batty not having the correct time.
I hit Central Time U.S. reloaded browser and the time is now an hour ahead as it
should be if I were in Eastern Standard Timezone.
Ok, so I go back in thinking go ahead set it for Mountain Timezone.
And of course it reads as an hour behind as it should.

Basically how do I set my forum with the correct time?
Has perhaps Central Timezone been mistakenly put in as Mountain Timezone?

mctrifflyn
08-22-15, 09:53 AM
Having an ongoing problem with restaurant story goals. There are goals with no oven to cook the goals and no other goals to accomplish to unlock the oven for the goal so the goal just expires ! Right now is a goal for cafeteria oven & no such oven exist so goal will expire. Any advice?

beatrice2883339
08-27-15, 03:04 AM
Hi,I have a problem:I'm playing Farm Story 2 and I won the golden lure but I can't build it in the bait fish.What can I do !?

liubadruga
08-27-15, 07:19 AM
Aue ,i bought a new phone ,how i can play ma game front 280 level?

robbie5133
08-28-15, 04:39 PM
I couldn't find it either at first, and I know you've been playing a long time, And I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, BUT, did you ck past what appears to be the end of stoves? That's where I found mine. Of course I have to wait 3 extra days after my Apple friends got theirs. Let me know if that works.

robbie5133
08-28-15, 04:53 PM
Could anyone possibly tell
me why people using ipods, I phones a and pads get ovens, goals, special decorations, etc. before Android users. I can't afford their products and don't think I should HAVE TO just to be able to keep up !!!!!

ion0608
08-31-15, 07:17 AM
Hi teamlava im am android & a daily playe user its been a week, still dont have the update for ye olde oven in restaurant story, while my neighbors whose using ios/iphone has automatically updated their oven while android user like me still dont have

robbie5133
09-05-15, 10:50 AM
I have also just recently found out that one of my RS friends gets 15-20 free gems per day. WHAT!!!??? Where do I sign up, what do I have to do , PLEASE OH PLEASE, SOME ONE TELL ME!!!!!!

NanaMimi143
09-09-15, 11:21 AM
I'd also like to know how to get free gems. Let me know as soon as anyone finds out.

LadyLolepere
09-11-15, 12:45 PM
I haven't been at the forums for awhile....how can I get information about Castlestory?

bigcathy4
12-02-15, 11:26 AM
How can I find information on restaurant story 2

kooky panda
12-02-15, 12:02 PM
Under -Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade) you will find a list of games. Scroll down and you will see the RS2 forum.

sumerville007
01-13-16, 04:22 PM
I'd like to know how to change the rooms places t the plant. Tks

kooky panda
01-13-16, 05:49 PM
I'd like to know how to change the rooms places t the plant. Tks

What game?

disfan21
02-14-16, 10:50 AM
Don't know where to post this question, but would like to know, Is it possible for 2 players to have the same Farmer name on Farm Story? I paid 10 diamonds to change it to disfan21 since that is what I used on my ipod long ago. Now using ipad2
:confused:

kooky panda
02-14-16, 01:29 PM
Don't know where to post this question, but would like to know, Is it possible for 2 players to have the same Farmer name on Farm Story? I paid 10 diamonds to change it to disfan21 since that is what I used on my ipod long ago. Now using ipad2
:confused:

Game names can be the same.
Storm ID are unique.

disfan21
02-15-16, 08:31 AM
Thank you Kooky Panda!!

kooky panda
02-15-16, 10:18 AM
Thank you Kooky Panda!!
You are welcome and welcome to the forum. For game questions, you can go here:

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

Scroll down the game you need and you can find answers on current threads but also you can start up new threads.

NanaYahn
04-03-16, 08:21 AM
When will you fix the bug in Frozen Mania unable to invite/accept neighbors

Grant678
06-11-16, 08:44 PM
Can you explain My Stuff?

Rynetory2
06-11-16, 08:48 PM
Can you explain My Stuff?

Please post your question in the respective game forum. Thank you.

Finduilasspira
06-28-16, 12:16 AM
Big Desaster... played Castle Story really normal but since the update with all new features only crashs... not able to visit nbrs... only Crash.... playing features?... Crash... playing storybook??? Unable while Crash.. it makes no longer fun.
Fantasy Story... Crash... unable to play story book... have to cancel 2 chapters while I wasn't in time because of crashs...
Dragon Story... Crashs... sometimes crashs without a Chance to tap the screen before.... nbrs visits.... totally unable while Crash... 3 chapters unplayed in storybook because of the crashs...
Playing the storys with a 3month old good tablet - switched before from my Handy to the tablet while my Handy (S3) was too old and makes only crashs. But now the same with the Tablet.
Playing lots of games from Team Lava - the best is Farm Story... the oldest Game without News but also without crashs!!!! 😊🏆

ncoop11
12-20-16, 04:42 AM
I'm no sure if this is where to post my question.. It here it is. How do I sign in to my account on a. New device?

Rynetory2
12-20-16, 04:58 AM
You can use the New Logon Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) to log into your account on your new device if that's what you're asking. :)

ncoop11
12-20-16, 01:51 PM
I'll try. Thank you 😊

ncoop11
12-20-16, 01:52 PM
Same to me

ncoop11
12-20-16, 01:53 PM
It says Page not found. Now what ?

Rynetory2
12-20-16, 08:39 PM
It says Page not found. Now what ?

Sorry I corrected the link. Please try again. Thanks. :)

You can use the New Logon Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) to log into your account on your new device if that's what you're asking. :)

IMPOPPABLE214
05-26-17, 02:17 PM
Pls Update monster story for new monsters if you help i Will rate 5 stars and get more people to play it thanks.

Rynetory2
05-26-17, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. :) Here's the link for the Monster Story forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?227-Monster-Story

ilovemye46
06-13-17, 08:43 PM
Rumour has it that Farm Story 2 is being discontinued. Please do not discontinue this game! I am addicted to it! Thanks.

Rynetory2
06-13-17, 09:14 PM
Rumour has it that Farm Story 2 is being discontinued. Please do not discontinue this game! I am addicted to it! Thanks.

It's purely speculations. Here's the thread for you to post. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99139-New-Events

caseparish
09-24-17, 04:15 PM
Is it true that Fashion Story has been completely abandoned? Why has there been no updates this year? Can someone please explain what the situation is

11-28-17, 03:14 PM
Do you have an answer to my problem? I beat all challenges of fruit splash mania, have 2,3 stars in each level, but still no passing through after level 48.

PanteraHouse
03-19-18, 06:15 PM
Can anybody pls help me in Home Design Story,pls!? Accidentally my baby put finger on the phone and pressed to speed up bed building(which I really didn't meant to speed up,I was okay for waiting awhile) and it took my 105gems! So,I left with 8gems (I was saving gems for something big). How can I get those 105gems back, pls? (I have screenshots before accident and after). Pls contact me in home design story by ID: PanteraHouse OR email: [] (krivickaited@gmail.com) (Coz I can't submit request as it requesting to write request toping where I don't see any space bar for that). Thnx, regards. WAITING FOR THE HELP! THANK YOU!

kooky panda
03-20-18, 09:12 AM
Can anybody pls help me in Home Design Story,pls!? Accidentally my baby put finger on the phone and pressed to speed up bed building(which I really didn't meant to speed up,I was okay for waiting awhile) and it took my 105gems! So,I left with 8gems (I was saving gems for something big). How can I get those 105gems back, pls? (I have screenshots before accident and after). Pls contact me in home design story by ID: PanteraHouse OR email: [] (krivickaited@gmail.com) (Coz I can't submit request as it requesting to write request toping where I don't see any space bar for that). Thnx, regards. WAITING FOR THE HELP! THANK YOU!

Please contact support:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

Please choose- Payment category on the drop down list.