PDA

View Full Version : Two doors = more customers ?

pinkperry22
09-16-11, 10:36 AM
hi all

I wanted to ask does having two doors will increase the customers rate or it will be the same?
Cuz I saw some ppl putting another door in their botiques

So don't know :confused:

Phthon
09-16-11, 03:13 PM
it is for aesthetic reasons. having a second door does not increase your customer rate.

pinkperry22
09-16-11, 03:14 PM
thank you for answering guess i wont waste 10 gems on another door lol

Rachael98
09-16-11, 03:19 PM
thank you for answering guess i wont waste 10 gems on another door lol

One advantage is that you can make 2 shops with 2 doors; it depends what you want to do. But it won't with more customers.

pinkperry22
09-16-11, 06:07 PM
One advantage is that you can make 2 shops with 2 doors; it depends what you want to do. But it won't with more customers.

Umm what do you mean by 2 shops 

Rachael98
09-16-11, 06:09 PM

If you blocked it through the middle, and put a door and a register on both sides..

kooky panda
09-16-11, 06:10 PM
At one time I put in two doors and split my shop in half blocking down the middle with tables. The problem though was I discovered having two separate stores seemed to make my sales slow up.

sophiacml
09-16-11, 06:21 PM
Hm... It didn't happen on mine. When I closed down one section that customers can't even reach, my sales still ran as usual. I thought I could save up some stocks. Maybe it depends on the devices? No?
At one time I put in two doors and split my shop in half blocking down the middle with tables. The problem though was I discovered having two separate stores seemed to make my sales slow up.

kooky panda
09-16-11, 06:29 PM
Hm... It didn't happen on mine. When I closed down one section that customers can't even reach, my sales still ran as usual. I thought I could save up some stocks. Maybe it depends on the devices? No?

maybe,.. Iphone 4 here. I also had both sides open, I did not close one side. maybe that could be a difference too? my two stores may of been competing with each other....trying to have the lowest prices and no one made any money. lol

143Blue
09-16-11, 09:54 PM
LIke me i just got two doors cuz it looked cute and also then u can move ur doors whereever u want too! Most people do it cuz it looks cute with two doors lol

pinkperry22
09-17-11, 04:14 AM
It's nice ya and being able to move the doors is good
But I don't know maybe if I had spear gems I would get another door lol

sparkled27
09-20-11, 08:06 PM
Does someone with 2 doors mind posting a pic ? I did not know you could have more than 1door nor have I seen a store with them.... curious to see how it looks. Thanks.

kooky panda
09-20-11, 08:09 PM
Does someone with 2 doors mind posting a pic ? I did not know you could have more than 1door nor have I seen a store with them.... curious to see how it looks. Thanks.

how about three???
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/28b7288e.jpg

sparkled27
09-20-11, 08:23 PM
OMG!!! That is really nice. I would have never thought to separate it up like that. I got some work to do my little place has been put to shame LOL!! : )

kooky panda
09-20-11, 08:26 PM
OMG!!! That is really nice. I would have never thought to separate it up like that. I got some work to do my little place has been put to shame LOL!! : )

Confession from Kooky---- I steal ideals from my creative nbrs! :p I love the camera feature.. lol