PDA

View Full Version : 10 gems missing!

Superyalda
09-16-11, 08:17 AM
On two separate occasions 5 gems were deducted from my account. I made no purchases.
Support said that I used them to resurrect some bad food but it's not the case. I had plenty of food on my counters and did not select that option at any time.
Please help?!

Yarox
09-16-11, 08:52 AM
Maybe you changed the name of your bakery? The cost for doing that is 10 gems.

Rachael98
09-16-11, 08:52 AM
Sorry, what Support say goes:(.

Superyalda
09-16-11, 09:30 AM
Nope, didn't change anything
Rachael, what if they're wrong!?

Superyalda
09-16-11, 09:31 AM
And I'm not alone. You know I'm an experienced player and wouldn't report this unless it was a bug of some sort.

nmishii
09-16-11, 12:04 PM
You are not alone. I totally believe you. I believe the other people who post that they have lost gems. But TL is innocent until proven guilty. You need to prove there is a bug and that won't be easy. Its not right, and I think less and less of TL everytime someone posts that they have gem issues and TL won't replace the loss.

caesarslaw
09-16-11, 02:25 PM
i also reported this below - i had 9 gems gone missing - back to 0 as well as coins.

How did you contact Support? Did they respond I thought this was how to report an issue? Maybe do you have a phone number or email for them? Anyone else have this issue....? The more we report it, maybe theyll go into the accounts and re-credit the gems.

Superyalda
09-16-11, 03:01 PM
I emailed them at support@team lava.com

First you'll get an automated response saying that they have an unusual amount of emails and will respond as soon as possible

Then you'll get an answer

They told me that I saved some food which was spoiled but it isn't true! What a helpless feeling!

Rachael98
09-16-11, 03:02 PM
Try this address: support@teamlava.com. Support aren't wrong; they have it on their files:).

Superyalda
09-16-11, 03:47 PM
Support is wrong! I did not use the gems to restore spoiled food! I had full counters!

Halibel
09-16-11, 04:01 PM
Support is wrong! I did not use the gems to restore spoiled food! I had full counters!

Whether or not your counters were full are not is completely irrelevant to whether or not you have chose to spend the gems or not.
Example: The Police is wrong! I did not steal that car! I already had a car!
The only way to prove that you hadn't spent the gems is with a video of your gems changing from 10 to 0, with proof that video has not been altered.

nmishii
09-16-11, 04:03 PM
Try this address: support@teamlava.com. Support aren't wrong; they have it on their files:).

Look at all the errors and glitches in the games. Many of their releases have errors - lack of mastery for donuts this week, forget-me-not times last week and morning glory coin loss, neighbor lists for android on FS, still lack of lemon-lime soda for android on RS, etc. How are we expected to believe that "Support aren't wrong" when their games and releases have so many errors?

Rachael98
09-16-11, 04:15 PM
Look at all the errors and glitches in the games. Many of their releases have errors - lack of mastery for donuts this week, forget-me-not times last week and morning glory coin loss, neighbor lists for android on FS, still lack of lemon-lime soda for android on RS, etc. How are we expected to believe that "Support aren't wrong" when their games and releases have so many errors?

Ask Support. Or GM.
But, as far as I'm aware, Support have all the things on their system. If you don't believe you received what they believe you paid for, tell them.

GroupMagma
09-16-11, 04:32 PM
Guys, discussing things Support did or did not do is not forum-appropriate. You'd need to contact Support about this issue; unfortunately, we can't help you in the forums.