PDA

View Full Version : Purshased items not delivered due to Out of Sync problems

SweetKumita
09-16-11, 06:39 AM
Hi TeamLava Staff,
This is the second time I post the same issue... First time I posted on this Forum and You deleted my message because I posted into an old thread and You sent me to TeamLava Support asking me to email You the problem, then when You received my email You send me here again :confused:
Well here I go again... hope You can help me this time, please.

On August 21st. 2011, I purshased a 105 Gems Pack wich included a Free Gift, I paid 1 700 Yens (Japanese Currency) and I already have emailed You my iTunes Receipt so You already saw that I really made the purshase on that day... but I never received the 105 Gems nor the Free Gift offered.
You said that You already checked your records and You already delivered the 105 Gems.
Ok if that is true and my Account already received the 105 Gems, You surely also sent the Free Gift offered among with the Gems on that day, right?... then How You explain that I cannot find the Free Gift offered on August 21st. into my Bakery Story Inventory, I clicked All the tabs and I couldn't find it.

So I will greatly appreciate if You please kindly check into my Account and see if You can find the Free Gift You supposedly sent among with the 105 Gems pack on August 21st., 2011
If You can find it... please let me know where it is? Because I am pretty sure that I didn't receive anything... Nor the 105 Gems nor the Free Gift.

I think the Non delivered items it's due to an Out of Sync problem because on the day I made the purshase an strange thing happened:
Usually when I make a purshase a little windows with a message asking if I
really want to make the purshase appears and it ask me my iTunes email and password
and then another windows with a message saying "Your purshase was succesful" appears
and inmediatly... the last windows with a message saying "xxxx Gems have
been added to your account" appears.

But in the day I made the purshase (August 21st.2011 Japan time) the last
confirmation message saying:
"xxxx Gems have been added to your account" did not appear and instead of
that an strange windows saying
"Your Bakery is out of sync with the server... We have refreshed your Bakery"
appeared and that made my money gone but I never received the items I paid for :mad:
so I think it must be some kind of glitch from your servers
because You have in your records that I received the Gems and Gift but I really did
not receive anything.:(

My Storm8 ID is SweetKumita
I am playing Bakery Story 1.2.5
I am using an iPhone 3Gs

I would be so much grateful if You please help me to clarify this purshase trouble
Thank You very much in advance.

SweetKumita

carelessred
09-16-11, 07:26 PM
Sorry honey ur out of luck I believe they took ur money and you didn't receive ur gems or gift. But I'm positive u won't either. That's a shame TL stealing. I've had this happen b4 where I spent gems on an item an received the out or sync Msg blah blah blah and low and behold my gems were gone an so was the item I purchased. _|_ TL

SweetKumita
09-24-11, 05:53 AM
Hi carelessred,
Thanks for your reply... and yes I am totally out of luck :(
I don't understand why they sent me to this Forum again if they didn't take the time to read at my message and give me an explanation about this trouble.
If they just enter into my account and look out for the Free Gift they would realize that they didn't delivered anything... nor the Gift nor the 105 Gems :(

Rachael98
09-24-11, 06:18 AM
Hi carelessred,
Thanks for your reply... and yes I am totally out of luck :(
I don't understand why they sent me to this Forum again if they didn't take the time to read at my message and give me an explanation about this trouble.
If they just enter into my account and look out for the Free Gift they would realize that they didn't delivered anything... nor the Gift nor the 105 Gems :(

Reply to Support (support@teamlava.com) (on the same ticket) stating that you are not reporting a bug or glitch. I believe it's automated. Good luck:cool: