PDA

View Full Version : All my food on a counter is gone :-(

babman
09-16-11, 01:23 AM
I was changing all my drinking machines to Stoves and accidently stored a counter with +510000 Barbeque chickens
on. We all know how easy it is to push wrong due to a bad calibration between the game and the iphone. U push the screen but the game thinks u pushed somewhere else. It would surprise me alot if Teamlava would somehow give them back to me. But shouldnt there be SOME KIND OF WARNING SYSTEM ADDED when a user tries to store a counter with food on? Or let me refraise the question; Where did all food got stored? I cant find it where all my other food is under "My gifts" nor can i find it when i open the "design btn". WHO ATE ALL THE FOOD FOR FREE????!!!! Games should be fun to play, this got me mad as hell and ill probably rush the last lvls to 96 and throw it out of the phone...

wildx22
09-16-11, 03:14 AM
Ugh this makes me so mad too. I agree about how easy it is to accidentally store a counter with food on it. It simply doesn't make sense that all the food should just magically disappear without any warning/confirmation.

nmishii
09-16-11, 07:24 AM
I stored a counter with over 200000 smores several weeks ago. And then some sticky figgy pop. I hadn't done this until I moved where I placed my counters - they are near the storage bitton. I know I should move where I place my counters but haven't gotten around to it.

moratorro
09-17-11, 06:31 AM
I'm afraid there's nothing you can do now.
Everyone of us happened this thing (me too, it was about 15000 stews...) but to lose half a million plates is so sad...
:(

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
09-17-11, 07:01 AM
That's why I move it away from everything
Else and then store what I need stored

Yarox
09-17-11, 07:03 AM
My idea is for TL to release a constructable Refrigerator (so we can use those unused parts like motors)
We could store food in there we dont want to use right away or food that was on counters we want to store.
Also gift food could go there.... Just an idea :P

babman
09-20-11, 04:45 AM
Nice idea Yarox or they could add a popup asking if we really want to store a counter with food on. They already flooded the game with all kind of silly popups so why not one more...